Not for my demanding and dry hair, I'm afraid

Posted by Reviewer3078102 on Jan 30, 2012

My hair is very long, undyed and quite dry. I absolutely love the smell! However, this didn't work for my dry ends; after the heavy and patient usage after washing my hair, hair ends felt still quite dry and easily frizzing and breaking. Nevertheless, the smell is ossom!

Meh.

Posted by Reviewer2577709 on Mar 05, 2012

I like the IDEA of this product, free of sulfates and parabens, however it just doesn't do it for me. The smell is amazing but it doesn't leave my hair feeling soft and shiny. I think I will try to find a different healthy product.

not moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2001175 on Dec 03, 2012

product smells great but does nothing to condition or moisturize the hair...wanted to return product but kept & am still using it till its finished...would not purchase again or recommend...no noticeable increase in volume either :(

Volume oui - Hydratation moyenne

Posted by 5745221836990347153 on Jul 09, 2013

Produit bien mais uniquement pour le côte volume pour le démêlage et le cote hydratant peut mieux faire

not for me

Posted by 5323133188557854275 on May 06, 2015

Conditioner doesn't seem to do much. Can't even feel if it's still in my hair.

too fruity

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jul 20, 2010

this has a very strong fragrance and while i think it probably is doing an okay job of moisturizing, it feels like my hair could still use something a bit more emollient. the search continues...

review from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2936212 on Aug 18, 2010

Do not like, because I would like to have soft hair after using conditioner, but it doesn't work.