EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.10

$7.99

Savings of: $1.89 (24% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
(7)
Reviews | English
Sort By

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Nov 05, 2009

Looks like butter icing..smells divine and really works! My hair is so soft and full..I love this! I wash my hair with this (CO washing) (wen style) and its PERFECT!

Was this review helpful to you?

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2850167 on Aug 26, 2008

This product, together with the shampoo, has made a HUGE difference in my fine, limp, thinning hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 02, 2009

The smell is wonderful! My hair does have more volume and does SHINE!!! and is soft! For my hair type Now products work!

Was this review helpful to you?

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1041680 on Jun 11, 2010

Smells very good and is sls free. Works good on my hair (I've tried natural conditioners that had no effect), hair looks good and it's easy to comb them.. about volumizing - i didn't notice any changes, but maybe my hair allready had enaugh volume. Anyway, I would (and probably will) buy this again!

Was this review helpful to you?

Great light conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1332199 on Jul 11, 2010

This is a great no build-up conditioner that doesn't weigh your hair down. Volume lasted all day.

Was this review helpful to you?

All perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Jul 17, 2010

Great product!Smell wonderful and my hair really looks thicker.

Was this review helpful to you?

Absolutely fabolous conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1396855 on Nov 03, 2010

This has quickly become my favorite conditioner. It's super good if you have time to leave it on for a couple of hours before rinsing off. Leaves your hair soft and full. Very moisturizing!

Was this review helpful to you?

Works great with normal hair!

Posted by Reviewer2438775 on Mar 08, 2012

After dyeing my hair with henna, my hair has become healthier and that's why I don't need heavy conditioners for my hair anymore. This is perfect, because it softens and smooths my hair leaving it so smooth and silky without making it feel greasy. This also smells like cherries and I love it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Utilizar mucha cantidad, poca suavidad

Posted by Loli10 on Mar 08, 2015

Me pareció una buena cantidad a buen precio, pero me ha defraudado....he tenido que echarme un buen pegote de acondicionador y desaparecía en el pelo sin dejar suavidad como si no me hubiera echado nada, incitando a volver a echarme otro pegote...no desenredó mi pelo aún echando tanta cantidad....no me ayudó en el peinado ni mucho menos..., y al secarlo no noté un volumen que destacar....no sabría demostrar si dá volumen solo es la primera aplicación..pero tiene señales que no parece que de mucho volumen a largo plazo....no sabría si volver a comprar este producto, resulta que tiene una apetecible lista de ingredientes buenos para el cuero cabelludo y el cabello, en la botella me queda bastante...mientras lo tenga probaré a dejarlo más tiempo en el cabello para saber si se potencia su resultado....pero es muy probable que no vuelva a repetir ya que no me parece práctico,,es un acondicionador y este caso se exige rapidez para desenredar y suavidad, para dejar mucho tiempo ya están las mascarillas. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un si

Was this review helpful to you?

Très bon après-shampooing

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

Petit prix : 5,74 dollars pour 473 mL. Très bonne qualité. Efficace avec une odeur de fruits rouges très agréable. Peut mieux faire au niveau de la composition.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 29 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »