New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Solutions, Berry Full Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good foam

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

Makes a good foam and it smells nice but I can't say the smells lasts. As for volume I can't really say cause my hair already has quite a bit on it's own. Update: Stay away if you have oily hair.

Good, but won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2866343 on Dec 01, 2010

I experienced unpleasant surprise when I realized this shampoo is more non-foaming than foaming, because I could not realize that after reading description. Smell is a little weird, but not unpleasat. But generally this shampoo cleans hair quite good, although it's not very foaming.

Doesn't lather well

Posted by Reviewer2292186 on Jul 17, 2011

This is a nice natural alternative but doesn't lather so I feel like it's not cleansing my scalp. Have to repeat wash a few times to feel clean.

Not for protein sensitive hair

Posted by Morri-Eclipse on Oct 23, 2014

Shampoo is very liquid and doesn't foam much. Something you could expect from natural shampoo yet I wanted more cream like texture for convenient, money saving use. But I guess big bottle compensates that. Smells sweet and delicious, reminds me of bubble gum. However, it made my hair really rough and tangled.. I have shoulder length color treated and quite damaged hair that is dry but gets greasy quick.

Mrs. Wilson