shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2755440 on Nov 26, 2014

somehow didnt work for me, as it didnt foam like other shampoos, but the odour was nice.

Lava y punto.

Posted by martaekos on Nov 17, 2014

No hace espuma, y ya te avisan de ello en la etiqueta, empezamos mal, sé que la espuma no es indicativo de más o menos limpieza, pero yo le doy mucha importancia al momento ducha, tiene que ser algo gustoso y este champú no es nada sensitivo, lava y punto. No me convenció, lo terminé pero no me convenció. El resultado no fue malo, pelo suelto y con volumen, pero no exactamente el deseado. Cuando algo no enamora, no enamora.

Smells nice, a little dilluted

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 03, 2014

Everything is okay with this shampoo except that the level of concentration is not well matched with its price. I am finding other natural brands with more concentration to better valued.

Good to try

Posted by 4950745073799558693 on Oct 27, 2013

I do not like this shampoo. It gives a great volume to my hair and the ingredients list is very good. Unfortunately, i feel i have to use a heavy amount to have my hair really clean, especially after an oil mask. I was also disappointed by the lack of scent. I will not purchase it again.

Bon shampoing

Posted by 4942969997754572525 on Aug 20, 2013

Bon produit avec une odeur sucré et agréable. Mais il est un poil difficile à faire mousser et à répartir sur cheveux longs. Je ne rachèterai pas, mais il peut convenir à beaucoup

Good foam

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

Makes a good foam and it smells nice but I can't say the smells lasts. As for volume I can't really say cause my hair already has quite a bit on it's own. Update: Stay away if you have oily hair.

Not very good

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Feb 04, 2012

I found this shampoo to be very runny, the smell was like cough syrup but not horrible. However, it left my hair feeling kind of dry/crunchy, so won't repurchase. Too bad because I had high hopes after reading reviews.

nothing special...

Posted by Reviewer2998744 on Nov 25, 2011

I expected this shampoo to help me with my oily hair, but it hasn't, unforturnately.

mm

Posted by Waterlily on Sep 02, 2011

it doesn't lather very well, it's okay, i know... but the main thing is that the bottle seems to get empty very quick.. i like the smell though very much and it leaves hair feel quite well!

Doesn't lather well

Posted by Reviewer2292186 on Jul 17, 2011

This is a nice natural alternative but doesn't lather so I feel like it's not cleansing my scalp. Have to repeat wash a few times to feel clean.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »