Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Dec 09, 2011

I like this shampoo a lot. The only complain I have, is that my hair in a way feels TOO clean, so its require a balsam. Of course I wouldnt skip the balsam anyway. But I would like a bit more moisture I think. But on the other hand, it doesnt make your hair heavy at all. So if that is your problem, then this shampoo is really worth a try. Its differnt from the drugstore shampoo I have been used to, and the luster is not that mutch. Thats because they use no SLS. And that is really good.

nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on May 08, 2009

This shampoo thickens the hair shaft, gives it nice body and shine and makes it easy to style. The only downside is it incurs more hair loss than usual for me. I lose 50% to 100% more hair using this shampoo. I would have given it a 5 star if I didn't have this hair loss issue.

good

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Jan 31, 2012

Shampoo

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012

This is a good shampoo. The fragrance is very light and it shampoos well. Rinses clean.

good

Posted by Reviewer2181102 on Sep 24, 2013

sent bon, compo nickel

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on Apr 16, 2014

j'aime bien ce shampoing, els cheveux sont net, biens propres après le nettoyage, en plus ça donne effectivement un peu de volume à mes cheveux fins.

It does its job

Posted by 5106679677455894372 on Mar 09, 2015

The other day when I Iet my hair air dried I observed that it was really big and puffy then I realized that I have been using this shampoo for two months now so I guess it really gives you volume!

Natural Berry Full Volumizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1921127 on Jul 15, 2010

Nice shampoo without all the irritating chemicals.

Not bad at all

Posted by Reviewer1813121 on Nov 09, 2010

Nice scent. Pleasant texture

Nice

Posted by LauraLeonard on Dec 08, 2010

My kids and husband like this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »