good product

Posted by Reviewer1733809 on Aug 26, 2009

Not a lot of lather but lather isn't as important as most people believe. I love the smell and appreciate not chemicals.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2681231 on Dec 03, 2008

Good replacement, chemical free.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Dec 22, 2008

Works as described!

A fantastic shampoo...

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Feb 05, 2009

Leaves my hair shiny, full of body, and healthy.

nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on May 08, 2009

This shampoo thickens the hair shaft, gives it nice body and shine and makes it easy to style. The only downside is it incurs more hair loss than usual for me. I lose 50% to 100% more hair using this shampoo. I would have given it a 5 star if I didn't have this hair loss issue.

Good, but won't buy again

Posted by iirisa on Dec 01, 2010

I experienced unpleasant surprise when I realized this shampoo is more non-foaming than foaming, because I could not realize that after reading description. Smell is a little weird, but not unpleasat. But generally this shampoo cleans hair quite good, although it's not very foaming.

Quite nasty

Posted by genevieve on Oct 03, 2013

this shampoo made my scalp burn, and left it in pain for a few days. Not good for sensitive scalps.

makes my hair like straw ..

Posted by Reviewer2278439 on Jan 04, 2012

makes my hair like straw ..

Yummy aroma

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

I do like this shampoo. I purchased it after reading the reviews and it truly is great. I have been trying to get away from all the chemical shampoos as I have excessively oily hair which requires washing every day, so I don't like the constant application of chemicals to my hair and body. Would recommend this product highly.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1168123 on Sep 07, 2011

This really does make hair fuller, at least a little bit. Otherwise it washes well, rinses out well and is almost odorless. Will definaltey buy again.