Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 07, 2010

My hair has responded well, new hair growth above my temples indicates berry shampoo has nutrients my hair needed. I will continue to purchase this product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Feb 21, 2009

Great shampoo - I have been very pleased with all the NOW products that I've purchased from iherb.

Yummy aroma

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

I do like this shampoo. I purchased it after reading the reviews and it truly is great. I have been trying to get away from all the chemical shampoos as I have excessively oily hair which requires washing every day, so I don't like the constant application of chemicals to my hair and body. Would recommend this product highly.

wow!

Posted by 5721979689112255090 on Dec 20, 2014

super shampoing, beaucoup de volume et une odeur super! Le format est grand et dure longtemps.. Je résiste à 4jours sans un lavage!

good product.

Posted by Reviewer1296247 on Mar 20, 2010

it has a nice smell

Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1168123 on Sep 07, 2011

This really does make hair fuller, at least a little bit. Otherwise it washes well, rinses out well and is almost odorless. Will definaltey buy again.

Du volume comme jamais

Posted by 5558001383426102896 on Oct 01, 2012

Ce shampooing donne effectivement du volume et une sensation de masse, tout cela avec une bonne odeur qui reste légère.

good

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Jan 31, 2012

good

mm

Posted by Waterlily on Sep 02, 2011

it doesn't lather very well, it's okay, i know... but the main thing is that the bottle seems to get empty very quick.. i like the smell though very much and it leaves hair feel quite well!

Doesn't lather well

Posted by Reviewer2292186 on Jul 17, 2011

This is a nice natural alternative but doesn't lather so I feel like it's not cleansing my scalp. Have to repeat wash a few times to feel clean.