Bad packaging

Posted by Reviewer1465948 on Aug 28, 2012

Bottle came with cap broken and made a mess inside the whole package. It had not a protection seal under cap, neither it came inside a zip-lock bag, which should be the norm with liquid and cream products.

Good foam

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

Makes a good foam and it smells nice but I can't say the smells lasts. As for volume I can't really say cause my hair already has quite a bit on it's own. Update: Stay away if you have oily hair.

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1158744 on Jun 06, 2012

This makes my hair feel clean and not dry, but not oily either. This plus the matching conditioner leaves my hair fuller and nicer than any other reasonably priced natural shampoo. I love it!

Meh.

Posted by Reviewer2577709 on Mar 05, 2012

I like the IDEA of this product, free of sulfates and parabens, however it just doesn't do it for me. The smell is amazing but it doesn't leave my hair feeling soft and shiny. I think I will try to find a different healthy product.

good

Posted by Reviewer3034902 on Feb 19, 2012

good for hair, no extra foam, very good price

Not very good

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Feb 04, 2012

I found this shampoo to be very runny, the smell was like cough syrup but not horrible. However, it left my hair feeling kind of dry/crunchy, so won't repurchase. Too bad because I had high hopes after reading reviews.

good

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Jan 31, 2012

good

makes my hair like straw ..

Posted by Reviewer2278439 on Jan 04, 2012

makes my hair like straw ..

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Dec 09, 2011

I like this shampoo a lot. The only complain I have, is that my hair in a way feels TOO clean, so its require a balsam. Of course I wouldnt skip the balsam anyway. But I would like a bit more moisture I think. But on the other hand, it doesnt make your hair heavy at all. So if that is your problem, then this shampoo is really worth a try. Its differnt from the drugstore shampoo I have been used to, and the luster is not that mutch. Thats because they use no SLS. And that is really good.

nothing special...

Posted by Reviewer2998744 on Nov 25, 2011

I expected this shampoo to help me with my oily hair, but it hasn't, unforturnately.