Now Foods, Solutions, Berry Full Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Dec 09, 2011

I like this shampoo a lot. The only complain I have, is that my hair in a way feels TOO clean, so its require a balsam. Of course I wouldnt skip the balsam anyway. But I would like a bit more moisture I think. But on the other hand, it doesnt make your hair heavy at all. So if that is your problem, then this shampoo is really worth a try. Its differnt from the drugstore shampoo I have been used to, and the luster is not that mutch. Thats because they use no SLS. And that is really good.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1168123 on Sep 07, 2011

This really does make hair fuller, at least a little bit. Otherwise it washes well, rinses out well and is almost odorless. Will definaltey buy again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Feb 21, 2009

Great shampoo - I have been very pleased with all the NOW products that I've purchased from iherb.

good product.

Posted by Reviewer1296247 on Mar 20, 2010

it has a nice smell

Yummy aroma

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

I do like this shampoo. I purchased it after reading the reviews and it truly is great. I have been trying to get away from all the chemical shampoos as I have excessively oily hair which requires washing every day, so I don't like the constant application of chemicals to my hair and body. Would recommend this product highly.