very good

Posted by 4723258138794936494 on Nov 17, 2014

from the first use, you can tel the difference of the quality that this product has, it smells very good, its thick and it has grate results

Great

Posted by Reviewer2022131 on Jun 10, 2011

Too early to tell results but it does stop my son's dry skin from itching, I also mix it with other essential oils. If I see hair growth results I will surely come back and repost a review.

GREAT OIL FOR HAIR

Posted by Reviewer1009960 on Aug 05, 2011

I use this to oil my scalp and it really helps with keeping my hair from drying out. It's best to use this along with a hair lotion because the oil itself can leave your hair feeling a little sticky.

Effective brand to use for castor oil packs

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Jun 04, 2008

I started doing castor oil packs six months ago and I use this product. I am really noticing a huge improvement in my health and clearly, the Now Foods product is a good one for doing the castor oil packs. It works!

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2031985 on Jan 05, 2008

USED AS A CARRIER FOR OTHER FRAGRANCES WORKED FINE AND DOES NOT INTERFEAR WITH THE MAIN FRAGRANCE

This oil is very thick

Posted by Reviewer2307900 on Aug 16, 2010

Only used it once for a hot oil treatment. Oil is very thick and not good managable. But besides that, very good results. My hair is very soft

good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 16, 2011

Works great for cleaning the skin. Mine was not in a purple bottle.

great, but use carefully

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Apr 13, 2011

it's too thick and heavy to apply directly to my skin, like lotion, but i mix it in with body wash and shampoo and it's great. leaves my skin and hair super moisturized and not greasy.

NOW FOODS CASTOR OIL

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jul 19, 2014

This oil is really thick. While other users have problems washing it off, I found Tsubaki Extra Cleansing Shampoo (gold bottle) works well in removing the oil. However, it caused breakouts when I used it on my eyebrows and skin. I am using on my stretch marks and hope that it works on that.

Works for my purpose

Posted by underfundig on Sep 09, 2013

I use castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes every night to stimulate hair growth and it really works! The bottle is big and the price is nice, so it's a great value. The bottle is on the large side for my usages though, so I should probably have bought a smaller bottle. This will keep me for a looong time! Unfortunately it tends to make me break out ...