Great product

Posted by 5008637770734485116 on Sep 06, 2016

Perfect consistency, not too think

Castor oil

Posted by 5239011385894563506 on Jun 14, 2013

This is great!! I use it with the nutiva coconut oil for my hair as a mask and in my shampoo and it has made a huge difference!!

Nice product

Posted by 5508107589345238573 on Aug 01, 2016

perfect for my skin and my body

Okay.

Posted by Reviewer2960577 on Jun 06, 2012

Good, for some reason thought this would smell lighter than other castor oils I've used. It's still a strong scent to me, but for castor oil, that's fine.

Decent

Posted by 4749077762751133106 on Jul 07, 2014

I got this for a couple reasons: 1. OCM (i have acne) 2. Eyelash growth? 3. Hair treatment/growth 1.for OCM, i mix it a little bit of this with jojoba oil and its decent. It doesnt cure your acne or anything, at least not mine cause i have chronic acne, meaning the root cause lies with my insides. So if you have chronic acne, i dont think you should expect this to cure it sadly:( it does help with cleaning up the surface acne/clogged pores though and you know what, a little improvement is better than none. 2. I read so many reviews about castor oil for eyelash growth and ive been applying it on my lashes for the past few weeks but to be honest, it hasnt made that big of a difference.. Unlucky i guess.. 3. I recently had a bad haircut so ive been looking for ways to speed up my hair growth and to really just give it some love. I mix castor, avocado, and olive oil together and heat it up just a bit and give myself a hair oil treatment about three times a week. Of course, its too soon to talk about growth but its definitely made my hair softer. So, cant complain!

Good stuff

Posted by 4737876438733580770 on Mar 19, 2014

Nice and thick oil. I use it on my eye lashes and as a hair moisturising mask together with olive oil. Great quality!

GREAT OIL FOR HAIR

Posted by Reviewer1009960 on Aug 05, 2011

I use this to oil my scalp and it really helps with keeping my hair from drying out. It's best to use this along with a hair lotion because the oil itself can leave your hair feeling a little sticky.

Good for the money

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Nov 24, 2013

Great product. I use it on my scalp for dandruff and I've noticed a difference since I started using it. Quite thick so use sparingly. The smell isn't the best but it works.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Apr 25, 2012

It is great for my eye lashes, after two months use I can tell they are a bit longer and thicker. I also added a few drops of oil in my bodylotion to make the skin even softer. Don't like the smell, though ;)

Excellent Conditioner for Hair

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Oct 30, 2015

Forget commercial hair conditioners whether they come in shampoo form or as hair cream. Castor oil will soften the hair in an amazing way without all the chemicals. Only 1 to 2 drops will suffice. Apply on the hair and not on the scalp if manageability of hair is what you are looking for. So far this is the only proven use of castor oil. There are users' reports of it lightening skin blemishes but after trying for some time I did not experience the said result.