Excellent Conditioner for Hair

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Oct 30, 2015

Forget commercial hair conditioners whether they come in shampoo form or as hair cream. Castor oil will soften the hair in an amazing way without all the chemicals. Only 1 to 2 drops will suffice. Apply on the hair and not on the scalp if manageability of hair is what you are looking for. So far this is the only proven use of castor oil. There are users' reports of it lightening skin blemishes but after trying for some time I did not experience the said result.

Good for the money

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Nov 24, 2013

Great product. I use it on my scalp for dandruff and I've noticed a difference since I started using it. Quite thick so use sparingly. The smell isn't the best but it works.

Great bottle

Posted by 5673140328830197877 on Jan 09, 2014

A little goes a long way

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Apr 25, 2012

It is great for my eye lashes, after two months use I can tell they are a bit longer and thicker. I also added a few drops of oil in my bodylotion to make the skin even softer. Don't like the smell, though ;)

Okay.

Posted by Reviewer2960577 on Jun 06, 2012

Good, for some reason thought this would smell lighter than other castor oils I've used. It's still a strong scent to me, but for castor oil, that's fine.

Decent

Posted by 4749077762751133106 on Jul 07, 2014

I got this for a couple reasons: 1. OCM (i have acne) 2. Eyelash growth? 3. Hair treatment/growth 1.for OCM, i mix it a little bit of this with jojoba oil and its decent. It doesnt cure your acne or anything, at least not mine cause i have chronic acne, meaning the root cause lies with my insides. So if you have chronic acne, i dont think you should expect this to cure it sadly:( it does help with cleaning up the surface acne/clogged pores though and you know what, a little improvement is better than none. 2. I read so many reviews about castor oil for eyelash growth and ive been applying it on my lashes for the past few weeks but to be honest, it hasnt made that big of a difference.. Unlucky i guess.. 3. I recently had a bad haircut so ive been looking for ways to speed up my hair growth and to really just give it some love. I mix castor, avocado, and olive oil together and heat it up just a bit and give myself a hair oil treatment about three times a week. Of course, its too soon to talk about growth but its definitely made my hair softer. So, cant complain!

to help me while I play too much the guitar

Posted by 5584740402143519685 on Apr 02, 2014

Bought it for helping my nails to not becoming "bad" while I play the guitar 3 hours a day. It works.

Good stuff

Posted by 4737876438733580770 on Mar 19, 2014

Nice and thick oil. I use it on my eye lashes and as a hair moisturising mask together with olive oil. Great quality!

Castor Oil

Posted by 5045186712509518649 on Dec 02, 2014

Delivery was fast. Quality of oil is good. Just started using on hair. quite easy to apply and wash off.

very good

Posted by 4723258138794936494 on Nov 17, 2014

from the first use, you can tel the difference of the quality that this product has, it smells very good, its thick and it has grate results