Skin

Posted by Vizion on Jun 29, 2016

If you put it on your face you will look a little bit more hydrated and shinier.

Castor oil

Posted by 5299889363923818855 on Jun 13, 2016

I use in the products that I make

love it

Posted by 5033559754038512705 on Jun 13, 2016

an amazing oil , great for the hair , it is amazing , it make my hair looks good , i like it so much .. for me it is one of the best oil ever , and i love now's products so great ..

Healed my son's severe eczema completely!

Posted by sherilyn on Apr 23, 2016

My son had severe eczema in the crook of his arm near his elbow, near his armpits, behind his knees and all over his back. We took him to the dermatologist many times and he was prescribed steroids. The steroids did nothing for his eczema. They got a little better but the eczema kept recurring with a vengeance and the steroids became less effective over time. We were getting increasingly worried. He's 2 years old and cannot help but scratch himself. He would wake up at night crying from the itch. I am so grateful to my neighbor who recommended castor oil. We applied it at night before sleeping. It soothed the itch. Slowly but surely, the castor oil healed his skin and now his skin looks as smooth as a toddler's should be. We didn't even have to finish this bottle of castor oil before his skin healed completely. We are never going to use steroids again.

Excellent Conditioner for Hair

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Oct 30, 2015

Forget commercial hair conditioners whether they come in shampoo form or as hair cream. Castor oil will soften the hair in an amazing way without all the chemicals. Only 1 to 2 drops will suffice. Apply on the hair and not on the scalp if manageability of hair is what you are looking for. So far this is the only proven use of castor oil. There are users' reports of it lightening skin blemishes but after trying for some time I did not experience the said result.

Can't tell if it's working

Posted by 4666558633186438682 on Oct 10, 2016

It's been a bit, applying it daily to the belly. Seems to work for eyebrow growth

Nice product

Posted by 5508107589345238573 on Aug 01, 2016

perfect for my skin and my body

a thick oil

Posted by 4628141041712271055 on Aug 16, 2016

it's quite a thick oil, not as thick as other castor oil brands, use it mainly on brows and lashes, quite significant result on the eyebrows and takes longer to see the results on the lashes. As it's quite a thick oil, if you want to apply on body or hands, you may rub in with Vitamin E oil together. And this bottle will last you a very very long time! It could be applied as hair mask for thicker and healthier hair!

Decent

Posted by 4749077762751133106 on Jul 07, 2014

I got this for a couple reasons: 1. OCM (i have acne) 2. Eyelash growth? 3. Hair treatment/growth 1.for OCM, i mix it a little bit of this with jojoba oil and its decent. It doesnt cure your acne or anything, at least not mine cause i have chronic acne, meaning the root cause lies with my insides. So if you have chronic acne, i dont think you should expect this to cure it sadly:( it does help with cleaning up the surface acne/clogged pores though and you know what, a little improvement is better than none. 2. I read so many reviews about castor oil for eyelash growth and ive been applying it on my lashes for the past few weeks but to be honest, it hasnt made that big of a difference.. Unlucky i guess.. 3. I recently had a bad haircut so ive been looking for ways to speed up my hair growth and to really just give it some love. I mix castor, avocado, and olive oil together and heat it up just a bit and give myself a hair oil treatment about three times a week. Of course, its too soon to talk about growth but its definitely made my hair softer. So, cant complain!

to help me while I play too much the guitar

Posted by 5584740402143519685 on Apr 02, 2014

Bought it for helping my nails to not becoming "bad" while I play the guitar 3 hours a day. It works.