Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Great and high quality product!

Posted by 5747629306655364551 on Mar 03, 2014

I'm really satisfied by purchasing this oil! It's pure, dense and versatile oil which can be used all over your body. Firstly, i use it for my hair. Mostly people use it to make hair masks and I really appreciate this technique but when i don't have much time or I don't feel like putting some oil in my hair, I just add two-three drops of castor and jojoba oil in my shampoo and wash my hair as usual. It makes my hair soft and shiny and I really love the affect this oil has on me. Also it helped my husband to grow some new hair in the weak hair areas such as the back of the head and the sides of the forehead Secondly, the castor oil is very effective natural softener, so I use it to soften my hands, elbows and heels. It works great on me! Thirdly, I use it to grow my eyelashes and eyebrows. I mix it with coconut oil and put it before sleep. Works good, not as good as I expected but anyway it made my lashes more dense after about 2 months of everyday use. I keep using it before sleep and I feel that it makes them stronger. Lastly, I add one drop of this oil in my night cream and spread it all over the face. It brings additional moisture, softness and nourish to the skin.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2904849 on Dec 20, 2011

Heard so many great things about this. Great for hair, helps grow eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been using on my eyebrows and have seen results. Don't love the smell, but still very good.

Now Foods, Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1826183 on Mar 22, 2012

Use this for Oil Cleansing Massage,mixed it with jojobo oil. Although it caused breakout on my face but my face felt super soft after the OCM. So i plan not to use it too often, previously i used it every night. Use it on my hair too... mixed it with my shampoo so far so good other then a bit oily as i has oily scalp (i want it for hair growth).

Castor quality

Posted by Reviewer1235194 on Dec 07, 2009

This castor oil is much purer and thicker than the norm at Walgreen's or the supermarket. And a lot cheaper. I use it for shaving; it sticks around all day with a pleasantly moist feeling that isn't greasy.

A Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Nov 23, 2011

Making my own cosmetics, I've tried them all, various butters, oils, etc. but I always keep coming back to two things: pure cocoa Butter and castor oil for my bases. This brand I especially like, great used neat (or with a few drops of argan or camellia oil or kokum butter) for facial tightening and smoothing. Rub it into the scalp overnight for thinning hair. Keep it close.