NOW FOODS CASTOR OIL

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jul 19, 2014

This oil is really thick. While other users have problems washing it off, I found Tsubaki Extra Cleansing Shampoo (gold bottle) works well in removing the oil. However, it caused breakouts when I used it on my eyebrows and skin. I am using on my stretch marks and hope that it works on that.

Decent

Posted by 4749077762751133106 on Jul 07, 2014

I got this for a couple reasons: 1. OCM (i have acne) 2. Eyelash growth? 3. Hair treatment/growth 1.for OCM, i mix it a little bit of this with jojoba oil and its decent. It doesnt cure your acne or anything, at least not mine cause i have chronic acne, meaning the root cause lies with my insides. So if you have chronic acne, i dont think you should expect this to cure it sadly:( it does help with cleaning up the surface acne/clogged pores though and you know what, a little improvement is better than none. 2. I read so many reviews about castor oil for eyelash growth and ive been applying it on my lashes for the past few weeks but to be honest, it hasnt made that big of a difference.. Unlucky i guess.. 3. I recently had a bad haircut so ive been looking for ways to speed up my hair growth and to really just give it some love. I mix castor, avocado, and olive oil together and heat it up just a bit and give myself a hair oil treatment about three times a week. Of course, its too soon to talk about growth but its definitely made my hair softer. So, cant complain!

Posted by 4829565925683944466 on Jun 23, 2014

good for hair and eyelashes

Love how it feels.

Posted by Reviewer1085341 on Jun 09, 2014

Started applying Castor oil to my skin and so far...I love how my skin feels! Yay! (\(o^v^o)/)

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014

Best thing I bought. Castor oil is good for everything. i use it to do hair masks and to thicken my lashes and eyebrows. it is a VERY thick oil. Also good for "night cream" as it is super moisturizing. But as it is very t hick it takes time to absorb, so not good for day time, unless you are staying home, make up free :)

Its ok

Posted by 5369331000418340012 on Jun 03, 2014

I used this for the OCM , didn't do much for me but broke me out. Will use it for my eyebrows & lashes & see if it works for that.

In love

Posted by 4892101330981940437 on May 27, 2014

I use it for my hair masks and I love it! You do not need a lot and one bottle will last you a while, because it is pretty big. Mild smell and not overpowering. Overall, good product.

Organic Castor Oil

Posted by 4980340293788709096 on May 20, 2014

A great organic Castor Oil. Have used ofr several things and I am happy with the product. Great sized bottle for price. Will order again.

Briliant

Posted by 4840161436035884857 on May 16, 2014

Having african hair, this product does wonders helping my hair grow. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Super moisurizing

Posted by Reviewer1138148 on May 14, 2014

I love it as a moisturizer after I shower. Also nurish for my lashes and perfect for the cuticles. Minus for not smelling good!