Good for the money

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Nov 24, 2013

Great product. I use it on my scalp for dandruff and I've noticed a difference since I started using it. Quite thick so use sparingly. The smell isn't the best but it works.

Great bottle

Posted by 5673140328830197877 on Jan 09, 2014

A little goes a long way

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Apr 25, 2012

It is great for my eye lashes, after two months use I can tell they are a bit longer and thicker. I also added a few drops of oil in my bodylotion to make the skin even softer. Don't like the smell, though ;)

Okay.

Posted by Reviewer2960577 on Jun 06, 2012

Good, for some reason thought this would smell lighter than other castor oils I've used. It's still a strong scent to me, but for castor oil, that's fine.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2022131 on Jun 10, 2011

Too early to tell results but it does stop my son's dry skin from itching, I also mix it with other essential oils. If I see hair growth results I will surely come back and repost a review.

GREAT OIL FOR HAIR

Posted by Reviewer1009960 on Aug 05, 2011

I use this to oil my scalp and it really helps with keeping my hair from drying out. It's best to use this along with a hair lotion because the oil itself can leave your hair feeling a little sticky.

Effective brand to use for castor oil packs

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Jun 04, 2008

I started doing castor oil packs six months ago and I use this product. I am really noticing a huge improvement in my health and clearly, the Now Foods product is a good one for doing the castor oil packs. It works!

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2031985 on Jan 05, 2008

USED AS A CARRIER FOR OTHER FRAGRANCES WORKED FINE AND DOES NOT INTERFEAR WITH THE MAIN FRAGRANCE

This oil is very thick

Posted by Reviewer2307900 on Aug 16, 2010

Only used it once for a hot oil treatment. Oil is very thick and not good managable. But besides that, very good results. My hair is very soft

good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 16, 2011

Works great for cleaning the skin. Mine was not in a purple bottle.