Love this

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

This is one of my musthave. Helps for dry skin, dry/flyaway hair, my 4 yr old daughters tangling hair is much better whith this oil. I let her sleep with the oil in her hair and wash it off in the morning, no more tangles. Helps for infections. I use it when I shave my bikiniline, no more irritated skin. And my husband that always got huge brakeouts after shaving, he started use this oil after shaving and he gets almost no brake out at all. I use it for making my eyelashes grow long and dark.

Perfect ingriedent in my hair tonic

Posted by 5740926436562939086 on Jun 18, 2012

I have added this and Now rosemary oil in my olive oil and vegetable oil or canola which ever one we have when I mix in with olive the oil I made with this made my hair soft and it's non greasy like petroleum/mineral oil hair products in a couple of hours like 3 or 4 it penetrated in my hair and made it softer I will be adding more oils in the future but it's alot of castor oil for the price I paid here.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2852603 on May 31, 2012

I use this for my hair. Makes my hair very soft. I use water and Aloe Vera juice to hydrate my hair then I seal with this castor oil and my hair feels great. I find the price reasonable as well.

Great for liver packs

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 06, 2012

I use this for liver packs with great results.

Castor Oil for many purposes

Posted by Reviewer2725014 on Mar 14, 2011

I use this in my leave in conditioner, for my scalp & for thinning hair areas, and also as a cleanser mixed with olive oil.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2396576 on Jan 28, 2011

This along with Jojoba oil is what I use to seal in moisture into my hair. Can't do without it!

Castor oil to prevent moles

Posted by Reviewer3155339 on May 13, 2010

We use this for non medicinal purposes. I was glad to find on-line because of only being able to purchase only in 2 or 4 oz. bottles. When combined with Ivory liquid and water and sprayed on lawns, it keeps moles away. Sounds wierd but it works. have approx 1 acre lawn and it has been mole free for 4 years now. previously was bad.

How did I live without this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3316430 on Jan 03, 2010

My massage therapist suggested I get castor oil to use with heat therapy. I didn't know what a wonderful benefit it would be for my skin. It is terrific. I won't be without it again.

Best skin treatment ever!

Posted by Reviewer1853195 on Mar 28, 2012

Removed long-standing, deep acne and it softens beautifully.

i love the product!