Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2396576 on Jan 28, 2011

This along with Jojoba oil is what I use to seal in moisture into my hair. Can't do without it!

Good on Skin and Hair!

Posted by Reviewer1298513 on Jan 08, 2011

I have mixed this will sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter and avocodo oil with your favorite smelling essential oil for a great all body moisturizer. Now you may say that's a lot of oils, but I am really into the all natural thing and this is 100% better than the lotions I have bought that have mineral oil and petroleum in them and are supposed to be so mositurizing. Yet, I still have dry skin after using them. I have also used it to help add a little extra moisturizing effect to my hair deep conditioning treatments and it has made a big difference in the texture and shine of my hair.

Castor oil to prevent moles

Posted by Reviewer3155339 on May 13, 2010

We use this for non medicinal purposes. I was glad to find on-line because of only being able to purchase only in 2 or 4 oz. bottles. When combined with Ivory liquid and water and sprayed on lawns, it keeps moles away. Sounds wierd but it works. have approx 1 acre lawn and it has been mole free for 4 years now. previously was bad.

How did I live without this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3316430 on Jan 03, 2010

My massage therapist suggested I get castor oil to use with heat therapy. I didn't know what a wonderful benefit it would be for my skin. It is terrific. I won't be without it again.

Best skin treatment ever!

Posted by Reviewer1853195 on Mar 28, 2012

Removed long-standing, deep acne and it softens beautifully.

i love the product!

Posted by Reviewer2520893 on Mar 21, 2012

5 stars product.

Good for your Hair and Skin

Posted by Reviewer1662308 on Mar 21, 2012

I have used this on my hair when I cut all of my hair. Five months later my hair is neck length. Great and organic! I trust this brand.

Now Foods, Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer3135154 on Apr 21, 2011

It is too thick in texture --- I just put a little bit on my hair, it look oily and sticky.

from russia

Posted by miracle on Mar 21, 2012

Beautiful oil for skin and hair! thick sticky viscous - so it's hard to apply to hair, but the result is wonderfull

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2364102 on Feb 16, 2010

Now Foods seem to have quality products, at least those that I have ordered thus far.