Thick, rich, and effective!

Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Oct 17, 2011

This oil is heavier than others but also has deeper functions than others because of its texture. Google it and see its benefits!

castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Dec 21, 2011

I have been using castor oil for years on my skin and castor oil packs for healing. What a simple thing to do a fantastic job. Love this brand-first time I used this one, smooth to the touch. Will order this one again. Ohio

Awesome

Posted by 5507499194404527986 on Oct 13, 2012

This is an amazing product, I use it on my scalp as growth aide and for hot oil treatment. It itches a little but goes away when diluted with another oil.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Jul 04, 2012

It's very effective for internal and external uses. I take 1 teaspoon 1-3 times/day.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5087939715169136804 on Sep 05, 2012

I love castor oil! This one doesn't have a strong odor and absorbs quickly. I use it for scrapes, bug bites, dry hands and lips and on the soles of my feet when I am tired. I recently applied it to my daughters soles at the first sign of a cold, it helped speed it up so she only experienced a mild runny nose for two days. I have not applied it to my hair, it seems too thick for that but I use it all over my body. Its my go to for first aid and speeding up healing time for colds and bruises. I have not ingested it so I cant comment on that but overall I would purchase this product again!

Pleased with iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2067760 on Jun 10, 2010

Believe it or not, I ordered Castor Oil for a plant which is more than 70 years old. I have an angelhair fern which has been handed down from my great grandmother and I am 64. One of my aunts has part of this plant and told me that a good food for it was pure castor oil. Truthfully, I could not believe even a plant could tolerate castor oil, but since dosing my fern with it, it has turned greener and has added inches to the growth. I am very pleased with iHerb and will certainly order again. Thanks Freda

The Best Oil I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1745305 on Jan 11, 2012

Based on a recommendation, I purchased the Now Foods Castor Oil for OCM and I've loved the way my skin responded to this wonderful oil. I will use nothing but Castor Oil on my face. I also received this at a great price from iherb.com. Look forward to more purchases...

Love it.

Posted by 5028636756538374284 on Nov 09, 2012

Perfect for massaging and improving health. One of the best castor oil around, I love NOW foods and well, all my shelves are stocked with their products. This is my 1st time trying this oil and I really like it.

great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on May 25, 2013

I bought this for a hair oil mix. It seals the hair where there are breakages. I use one tablespoon each of castor oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil and olive oil. Mix it all together and put a little on my hands and rub it into the scalp and down the hair. Leave it on for at least 1/2 an hour preferably overnight, (the longer you leave it the better, at night, use cling film over your hair and cover with a shower cap. better to do this only if you live on your own to save inane comments. ) Next, wash and condition your hair as usual. Your hair will be super soft and all the frizzies will have disappeared.

Great product

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Finishing my first bottle. I bought it for several needs, have been applying to my eye lashes and have seen some lengthening effect though I wasn't very diligent. I used it in oil cleansing method too but didn't manage to get the right proportion to suit my need so stop doing that.