Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Jul 04, 2012

It's very effective for internal and external uses. I take 1 teaspoon 1-3 times/day.

Great product

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Finishing my first bottle. I bought it for several needs, have been applying to my eye lashes and have seen some lengthening effect though I wasn't very diligent. I used it in oil cleansing method too but didn't manage to get the right proportion to suit my need so stop doing that.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

I use this for OCM, on my eyebrows, lashes and in my hair as a growth enhancer. If it hasn't contributed to hair growth (which I am quite sure it has, only I have no before and after pictures to compare), it has certainly made my hair, brows and lashes much stronger! And it's great for drawing puss and bacteria out of skin infections. Update: This really HAS made my eyelashes significantly longer, stronger and darker and works great for my eyebrows too.

Great castor oil!

Posted by Reviewer1759247 on Oct 19, 2010

I use this to heal my skin when I get cystic acne breakouts. It's amazing.

Pleased with iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2067760 on Jun 10, 2010

Believe it or not, I ordered Castor Oil for a plant which is more than 70 years old. I have an angelhair fern which has been handed down from my great grandmother and I am 64. One of my aunts has part of this plant and told me that a good food for it was pure castor oil. Truthfully, I could not believe even a plant could tolerate castor oil, but since dosing my fern with it, it has turned greener and has added inches to the growth. I am very pleased with iHerb and will certainly order again. Thanks Freda