10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

I use this for OCM, on my eyebrows, lashes and in my hair as a growth enhancer. If it hasn't contributed to hair growth (which I am quite sure it has, only I have no before and after pictures to compare), it has certainly made my hair, brows and lashes much stronger! And it's great for drawing puss and bacteria out of skin infections. Update: This really HAS made my eyelashes significantly longer, stronger and darker and works great for my eyebrows too.

good for cyst

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on May 02, 2011

dissolves them!

Awesome

Posted by 5507499194404527986 on Oct 13, 2012

This is an amazing product, I use it on my scalp as growth aide and for hot oil treatment. It itches a little but goes away when diluted with another oil.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Jul 04, 2012

It's very effective for internal and external uses. I take 1 teaspoon 1-3 times/day.

Great product

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Finishing my first bottle. I bought it for several needs, have been applying to my eye lashes and have seen some lengthening effect though I wasn't very diligent. I used it in oil cleansing method too but didn't manage to get the right proportion to suit my need so stop doing that.