I love this oil!

Posted by Reviewer2973833 on Jul 14, 2013

This is one of my favorite oils. I have thick, dry curly hair and this oil leaves it so soft. It is a very thick oil though so I always thin it out with extra virgin olive oil. One bottle lasts me at least 8 months! Great buy.

Great.

Posted by 4617092194934239170 on Feb 12, 2013

Castor oil has so many great benefits for your skin. Now Solutions is one of the best brands you can buy and the price at iherb is great.

Surprisingly effective!

Posted by 5018131591218172422 on Aug 07, 2012

This has been very helpful for my husbands atopic skin.

Great and high quality product!

Posted by 5747629306655364551 on Mar 03, 2014

I'm really satisfied by purchasing this oil! It's pure, dense and versatile oil which can be used all over your body. Firstly, i use it for my hair. Mostly people use it to make hair masks and I really appreciate this technique but when i don't have much time or I don't feel like putting some oil in my hair, I just add two-three drops of castor and jojoba oil in my shampoo and wash my hair as usual. It makes my hair soft and shiny and I really love the affect this oil has on me. Also it helped my husband to grow some new hair in the weak hair areas such as the back of the head and the sides of the forehead Secondly, the castor oil is very effective natural softener, so I use it to soften my hands, elbows and heels. It works great on me! Thirdly, I use it to grow my eyelashes and eyebrows. I mix it with coconut oil and put it before sleep. Works good, not as good as I expected but anyway it made my lashes more dense after about 2 months of everyday use. I keep using it before sleep and I feel that it makes them stronger. Lastly, I add one drop of this oil in my night cream and spread it all over the face. It brings additional moisture, softness and nourish to the skin.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2904849 on Dec 20, 2011

Heard so many great things about this. Great for hair, helps grow eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been using on my eyebrows and have seen results. Don't love the smell, but still very good.

my hair is much thicker thanks to the castor oil

Posted by Reviewer3347249 on Jan 01, 2008

Castor oil is a great humectant for the hair. And it also has contributed to my hair increasing in thickness

I don't drink it

Posted by Reviewer1147238 on Nov 06, 2007

It's not about your grandma! It's the best topical agent. I use it for everything from acne to a dry nose to tightening loose skin. I also add some essential oil so it smells a wee bit better. Do the research, this stuff is amazing.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1784698 on Mar 02, 2011

I am very happy with this product. I mix it with raw coconut oil and use it as a facial cleanser. Works perfectly!

good oil for skin

Posted by Reviewer2042570 on Feb 09, 2012

This may sound crazy, but after twice daily rubbing a drop of this oil onto a sunspot that has been on my face for 10 yrs, the spot is almost invisible and the rough skin in that area is smooth now. I use this oil as a face and boody wash, mixed with equal parts coconut oil (Nutiva brand, also purchased from iHerb). I love the way my skin feels.

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1893788 on Jan 20, 2011

This castor oil is fantastic. It comes in a really large bottle, (larger than i expected). I apply it on my scar, and surprisingly... my scar starts turning back to my skin color in just a few days,