Great quality!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

Castor oil is awesome for so many things! If you like natural skin care, this is something you must add to your regimen! Castor oil is great for growing hair, nails, brows and even lashes!! The oil is very thick, so you don't need to use too much of it, I like to mix it with other oils so it would be easier to use :) NOW Foods always have the best deal and quality in the market.

Best stuff ever

Posted by 5426603996515031139 on Oct 12, 2014

This is the best! Its oil, but it absorbs really fast and does not leave a sticky or oily residue, like magic! I use it on my keloid scars, might take years before it actually shrinks but it's more softer now, and doesnt itch or hurt anymore. I also use it on the tips of my hair, and my nails/cuticles as well as anywhere with dry skin. This is god-sent, and one bottle can last you a loooong time and it's really cheap. Worth the buy!

Excellent produit

Posted by Reviewer1623945 on Jan 30, 2013

Je le mélange à mes huiles végétales lors de la préparation de mon masque capillaire hebdomadaire. Je m'en sers aussi sur les pointes de mes cheveux mélangé en HV pour mes soins quotidiens hydratants après l'usage d'une lotion/crème capillaire. Effet immédiat. Renforce, fortifie la fibre des cheveux. Et aide beaucoup à la pousse.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3029515 on May 23, 2013

I use this oil for my hair. My hair has stopped being dry and stopped falling out significantly. The oil is of very good quality.

Castor oil

Posted by 5239011385894563506 on Jun 14, 2013

This is great!! I use it with the nutiva coconut oil for my hair as a mask and in my shampoo and it has made a huge difference!!

Nice oil :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

Made me brake out a lot.... so still thinking about what to do with this huge bottle :)

Perfect in many ways!

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Aug 18, 2013

Perfect for castor oil hot pack for dad for liver cirrhosis (68 years old) and grandma (84years old) love it. Good for Oil cleansing method with Sweet almond oil for face. Use it on eye brows and eye lashes :)Thumbs-up.

Kastorovoe maslo

Posted by 4983557813435203108 on Nov 03, 2013

po zapahu horosh, konsistencija plotnaja, ispolzovaju kak masku dlja rosta volos i dlja resnic. poljzujus toljko mesjac, no na resnicah uze custvuetsa effekt. boljshoj objom, ekonomicen.

csatoral oil

Posted by 5005050939012584796 on Nov 20, 2015

love this product, I had radation treatment and this was my go to product to help my skin heal, I also add to my shampoo for softer hair

Castor oil

Posted by 5299889363923818855 on Jun 13, 2016

I use in the products that I make