great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on May 25, 2013

I bought this for a hair oil mix. It seals the hair where there are breakages. I use one tablespoon each of castor oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil and olive oil. Mix it all together and put a little on my hands and rub it into the scalp and down the hair. Leave it on for at least 1/2 an hour preferably overnight, (the longer you leave it the better, at night, use cling film over your hair and cover with a shower cap. better to do this only if you live on your own to save inane comments. ) Next, wash and condition your hair as usual. Your hair will be super soft and all the frizzies will have disappeared.

I love this oil!

Posted by Reviewer2973833 on Jul 14, 2013

This is one of my favorite oils. I have thick, dry curly hair and this oil leaves it so soft. It is a very thick oil though so I always thin it out with extra virgin olive oil. One bottle lasts me at least 8 months! Great buy.

Surprisingly effective!

Posted by 5018131591218172422 on Aug 07, 2012

This has been very helpful for my husbands atopic skin.

Great and high quality product!

Posted by 5747629306655364551 on Mar 03, 2014

I'm really satisfied by purchasing this oil! It's pure, dense and versatile oil which can be used all over your body. Firstly, i use it for my hair. Mostly people use it to make hair masks and I really appreciate this technique but when i don't have much time or I don't feel like putting some oil in my hair, I just add two-three drops of castor and jojoba oil in my shampoo and wash my hair as usual. It makes my hair soft and shiny and I really love the affect this oil has on me. Also it helped my husband to grow some new hair in the weak hair areas such as the back of the head and the sides of the forehead Secondly, the castor oil is very effective natural softener, so I use it to soften my hands, elbows and heels. It works great on me! Thirdly, I use it to grow my eyelashes and eyebrows. I mix it with coconut oil and put it before sleep. Works good, not as good as I expected but anyway it made my lashes more dense after about 2 months of everyday use. I keep using it before sleep and I feel that it makes them stronger. Lastly, I add one drop of this oil in my night cream and spread it all over the face. It brings additional moisture, softness and nourish to the skin.

ممتاز

Posted by Arabic-Iherb on Feb 07, 2016

اذا تبينه لبشرتك حطي شويه قطرات على المنطقه المراده ودهنيها اما للشعر قريت انه تحطين كم قطره منه مع الشامبو لما تغسلين شعرك اذا اعجبك ردي او حسيتي انه مفيد لك اعطيني لايك من فضلك