Excellent produit

Posted by Reviewer1623945 on Jan 30, 2013

Je le mélange à mes huiles végétales lors de la préparation de mon masque capillaire hebdomadaire. Je m'en sers aussi sur les pointes de mes cheveux mélangé en HV pour mes soins quotidiens hydratants après l'usage d'une lotion/crème capillaire. Effet immédiat. Renforce, fortifie la fibre des cheveux. Et aide beaucoup à la pousse.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3029515 on May 23, 2013

I use this oil for my hair. My hair has stopped being dry and stopped falling out significantly. The oil is of very good quality.

Castor oil

Posted by 5239011385894563506 on Jun 14, 2013

This is great!! I use it with the nutiva coconut oil for my hair as a mask and in my shampoo and it has made a huge difference!!

Nice oil :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

Made me brake out a lot.... so still thinking about what to do with this huge bottle :)

Perfect in many ways!

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Aug 18, 2013

Perfect for castor oil hot pack for dad for liver cirrhosis (68 years old) and grandma (84years old) love it. Good for Oil cleansing method with Sweet almond oil for face. Use it on eye brows and eye lashes :)Thumbs-up.

Kastorovoe maslo

Posted by 4983557813435203108 on Nov 03, 2013

po zapahu horosh, konsistencija plotnaja, ispolzovaju kak masku dlja rosta volos i dlja resnic. poljzujus toljko mesjac, no na resnicah uze custvuetsa effekt. boljshoj objom, ekonomicen.

Me gusta

Posted by yomismo on Nov 19, 2014

Deja la piel muy suave e hidratada, eso si, es muy poco "deslizante" por eso yo habro el grifo, cojo un poco de agua y un poco de aceite y me lo unto, sin embargo con el aceite de almendra de la misma marca no es necesario porque es facil de extender sobre la piel. Deja un olor muy agradable y no deja la piel muy grasienta, se absorve rapido. 5 ESTRELLAS

Amazing for hair and skin

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015

Excellent for hair growth. I mix castor oil with almond and sesame oils and I add a few drops of essential oils. This mixture works wonders for my hair.

Joey from Baltimore

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on May 09, 2015

I love Now products, good natural quality at a great price! I use this for my hair oils and skin oils as a carrier oil!

Castor oil