| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

A little goes a long way. I bought this almost 4 months ago and still have quite a bit left. I use in my conditioner, and on my hair edges to help thicken them.

Surprisingly effective!

Posted by 5018131591218172422 on Aug 07, 2012

This has been very helpful for my husbands atopic skin.

Great and high quality product!

Posted by 5747629306655364551 on Mar 03, 2014

I'm really satisfied by purchasing this oil! It's pure, dense and versatile oil which can be used all over your body. Firstly, i use it for my hair. Mostly people use it to make hair masks and I really appreciate this technique but when i don't have much time or I don't feel like putting some oil in my hair, I just add two-three drops of castor and jojoba oil in my shampoo and wash my hair as usual. It makes my hair soft and shiny and I really love the affect this oil has on me. Also it helped my husband to grow some new hair in the weak hair areas such as the back of the head and the sides of the forehead Secondly, the castor oil is very effective natural softener, so I use it to soften my hands, elbows and heels. It works great on me! Thirdly, I use it to grow my eyelashes and eyebrows. I mix it with coconut oil and put it before sleep. Works good, not as good as I expected but anyway it made my lashes more dense after about 2 months of everyday use. I keep using it before sleep and I feel that it makes them stronger. Lastly, I add one drop of this oil in my night cream and spread it all over the face. It brings additional moisture, softness and nourish to the skin.

my hair is much thicker thanks to the castor oil

Posted by Reviewer3347249 on Jan 01, 2008

Castor oil is a great humectant for the hair. And it also has contributed to my hair increasing in thickness

I don't drink it

Posted by Reviewer1147238 on Nov 06, 2007

It's not about your grandma! It's the best topical agent. I use it for everything from acne to a dry nose to tightening loose skin. I also add some essential oil so it smells a wee bit better. Do the research, this stuff is amazing.