Healed my son's severe eczema completely!

Posted by sherilyn on Apr 23, 2016

My son had severe eczema in the crook of his arm near his elbow, near his armpits, behind his knees and all over his back. We took him to the dermatologist many times and he was prescribed steroids. The steroids did nothing for his eczema. They got a little better but the eczema kept recurring with a vengeance and the steroids became less effective over time. We were getting increasingly worried. He's 2 years old and cannot help but scratch himself. He would wake up at night crying from the itch. I am so grateful to my neighbor who recommended castor oil. We applied it at night before sleeping. It soothed the itch. Slowly but surely, the castor oil healed his skin and now his skin looks as smooth as a toddler's should be. We didn't even have to finish this bottle of castor oil before his skin healed completely. We are never going to use steroids again.

Joey from Baltimore

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on May 09, 2015

I love Now products, good natural quality at a great price! I use this for my hair oils and skin oils as a carrier oil!

csatoral oil

Posted by 5005050939012584796 on Nov 20, 2015

love this product, I had radation treatment and this was my go to product to help my skin heal, I also add to my shampoo for softer hair

Amazing for hair and skin

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015

Excellent for hair growth. I mix castor oil with almond and sesame oils and I add a few drops of essential oils. This mixture works wonders for my hair.

Perfect in many ways!

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Aug 18, 2013

Perfect for castor oil hot pack for dad for liver cirrhosis (68 years old) and grandma (84years old) love it. Good for Oil cleansing method with Sweet almond oil for face. Use it on eye brows and eye lashes :)Thumbs-up.

Nice oil :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

Made me brake out a lot.... so still thinking about what to do with this huge bottle :)

Castor oil

Posted by 4830191882367641477 on Jan 09, 2014

Product is as described

I love it

Posted by 5023774321783713610 on Aug 18, 2016

Hair n skin...I love it

Excellent produit

Posted by Reviewer1623945 on Jan 30, 2013

Je le mélange à mes huiles végétales lors de la préparation de mon masque capillaire hebdomadaire. Je m'en sers aussi sur les pointes de mes cheveux mélangé en HV pour mes soins quotidiens hydratants après l'usage d'une lotion/crème capillaire. Effet immédiat. Renforce, fortifie la fibre des cheveux. Et aide beaucoup à la pousse.

Perfect size

Posted by 5215063122439500816 on Aug 19, 2016

Perfect size because I make lots of hair body and Shea creams