Nice oil :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

Made me brake out a lot.... so still thinking about what to do with this huge bottle :)

Perfect in many ways!

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Aug 18, 2013

Perfect for castor oil hot pack for dad for liver cirrhosis (68 years old) and grandma (84years old) love it. Good for Oil cleansing method with Sweet almond oil for face. Use it on eye brows and eye lashes :)Thumbs-up.

Kastorovoe maslo

Posted by 4983557813435203108 on Nov 03, 2013

po zapahu horosh, konsistencija plotnaja, ispolzovaju kak masku dlja rosta volos i dlja resnic. poljzujus toljko mesjac, no na resnicah uze custvuetsa effekt. boljshoj objom, ekonomicen.

csatoral oil

Posted by 5005050939012584796 on Nov 20, 2015

love this product, I had radation treatment and this was my go to product to help my skin heal, I also add to my shampoo for softer hair

best oil to heal rough patches ممتاز لعلاج الخشونة

Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Feb 28, 2016

ممتاز لعلاج خشونة بعض المناطق جدا رائع و فعال داوموا على دهن الركبتين و المرفقين عند الاستيقاظ و قبل النوم و ستظهر النتيجة Perfect to heal rough patches on knees and elbows, you can't believe how affective is it

Healed my son's severe eczema completely!

Posted by sherilyn on Apr 23, 2016

My son had severe eczema in the crook of his arm near his elbow, near his armpits, behind his knees and all over his back. We took him to the dermatologist many times and he was prescribed steroids. The steroids did nothing for his eczema. They got a little better but the eczema kept recurring with a vengeance and the steroids became less effective over time. We were getting increasingly worried. He's 2 years old and cannot help but scratch himself. He would wake up at night crying from the itch. I am so grateful to my neighbor who recommended castor oil. We applied it at night before sleeping. It soothed the itch. Slowly but surely, the castor oil healed his skin and now his skin looks as smooth as a toddler's should be. We didn't even have to finish this bottle of castor oil before his skin healed completely. We are never going to use steroids again.

Awesome almost a miracle product. Many beneficial properties.

Posted by 5507252438695926971 on May 18, 2016

Been using this brand and product for two years. Was recommended to my friend that is a cancer patient by her naturopath as her thyroid was swollen and was anticipating surgery. After rubbing with two months tumors begin to shrink. After several months her cancer doctor confirm scans showed tumors had shrunk. She is patient at Cancer Treatment Center of America. I am thrilled to say that in April 2016 tumors are completely gone. Castor oil is good for cramps and sore muscles. Arthritis pain and inflammation. I use this product faithfully. Please keep selling.

HolyGrail for Hair and Eyebrow

Posted by 4780163959987939774 on Jun 27, 2016

HAIR: I did as instructed by the label: a few drops of castor oil mixing with shampoo and left it on my hair for 5 mins. The outcome: my hair is amazingly soft, not dry, and not frizzy for 2 days without re-wash it. My hair is also seemingly less shredded, possibly because as it gets softer, I comb my hair more easily. EYEBROW: I applied some castor oil before sleep every night. It does seem to grow a bit faster than usual. (Yayyy) EYELASH: Doesnt really work in my case unfortunately. I think the oil is too heavy so some of my eyelashes fell out. *** both I and my friends have the same review about hair and eyebrow for castor oil ***

Excellent Conditioner for Hair

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Oct 30, 2015

Forget commercial hair conditioners whether they come in shampoo form or as hair cream. Castor oil will soften the hair in an amazing way without all the chemicals. Only 1 to 2 drops will suffice. Apply on the hair and not on the scalp if manageability of hair is what you are looking for. So far this is the only proven use of castor oil. There are users' reports of it lightening skin blemishes but after trying for some time I did not experience the said result.

Castor Oil

Posted by 5045186712509518649 on Dec 02, 2014

Delivery was fast. Quality of oil is good. Just started using on hair. quite easy to apply and wash off.