Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Wonder product!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 18, 2012

So versatile. Google castor oil benefits, you'll be amazed! And Now's Castor is great.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1196378 From Australia on Dec 27, 2012

Brought this to make my own oil cleansers, will last me ages, happy with it, I don't cleanse my face with it all the time but great that I can buy a few bottles of oil from iherb and its cheap and great quality and will last me ages!

Meow!

Posted by 4636536275631085319 on Jan 10, 2013

HUGE bottle for super cheap! It works the same as the JBCO...this is just cheaper. My edges are growing back and the rest of my hair is thick and luscious :)

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2904849 From California on Dec 20, 2011

Heard so many great things about this. Great for hair, helps grow eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been using on my eyebrows and have seen results. Don't love the smell, but still very good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694761 From Norway on Aug 07, 2012

I use this for OCM, on my eyebrows, lashes and in my hair as a growth enhancer. If it hasn't contributed to hair growth (which I am quite sure it has, only I have no before and after pictures to compare), it has certainly made my hair, brows and lashes much stronger! And it's great for drawing puss and bacteria out of skin infections. Update: This really HAS made my eyelashes significantly longer, stronger and darker and works great for my eyebrows too.