I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3029515 on May 23, 2013

I use this oil for my hair. My hair has stopped being dry and stopped falling out significantly. The oil is of very good quality.

Castor oil

Posted by 5239011385894563506 on Jun 14, 2013

This is great!! I use it with the nutiva coconut oil for my hair as a mask and in my shampoo and it has made a huge difference!!

Nice oil :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

Made me brake out a lot.... so still thinking about what to do with this huge bottle :)

Perfect in many ways!

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Aug 18, 2013

Perfect for castor oil hot pack for dad for liver cirrhosis (68 years old) and grandma (84years old) love it. Good for Oil cleansing method with Sweet almond oil for face. Use it on eye brows and eye lashes :)Thumbs-up.

Kastorovoe maslo

Posted by 4983557813435203108 on Nov 03, 2013

po zapahu horosh, konsistencija plotnaja, ispolzovaju kak masku dlja rosta volos i dlja resnic. poljzujus toljko mesjac, no na resnicah uze custvuetsa effekt. boljshoj objom, ekonomicen.

csatoral oil

Posted by 5005050939012584796 on Nov 20, 2015

love this product, I had radation treatment and this was my go to product to help my skin heal, I also add to my shampoo for softer hair

Castor oil

Posted by 5299889363923818855 on Jun 13, 2016

I use in the products that I make

love it

Posted by 5033559754038512705 on Jun 13, 2016

an amazing oil , great for the hair , it is amazing , it make my hair looks good , i like it so much .. for me it is one of the best oil ever , and i love now's products so great ..

Healed my son's severe eczema completely!

Posted by sherilyn on Apr 23, 2016

My son had severe eczema in the crook of his arm near his elbow, near his armpits, behind his knees and all over his back. We took him to the dermatologist many times and he was prescribed steroids. The steroids did nothing for his eczema. They got a little better but the eczema kept recurring with a vengeance and the steroids became less effective over time. We were getting increasingly worried. He's 2 years old and cannot help but scratch himself. He would wake up at night crying from the itch. I am so grateful to my neighbor who recommended castor oil. We applied it at night before sleeping. It soothed the itch. Slowly but surely, the castor oil healed his skin and now his skin looks as smooth as a toddler's should be. We didn't even have to finish this bottle of castor oil before his skin healed completely. We are never going to use steroids again.

Awesome almost a miracle product. Many beneficial properties.

Posted by 5507252438695926971 on May 18, 2016

Been using this brand and product for two years. Was recommended to my friend that is a cancer patient by her naturopath as her thyroid was swollen and was anticipating surgery. After rubbing with two months tumors begin to shrink. After several months her cancer doctor confirm scans showed tumors had shrunk. She is patient at Cancer Treatment Center of America. I am thrilled to say that in April 2016 tumors are completely gone. Castor oil is good for cramps and sore muscles. Arthritis pain and inflammation. I use this product faithfully. Please keep selling.