Now Foods, Solutions, Certified Organic, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

great oil at reasonable price..

Posted by Reviewer2881747 on Nov 08, 2011

ive been using this oil for 5months now.. since my skin type is oily, i use it as body and hair moisturizer.. one thing i hate about is the plastic bottle.. it leaks everywhere.. :(

Love it!

Posted by 4734104155661101045 on Sep 16, 2014

I have never used jojoba oil before and I must say i will definitely repurchase! My skin is combination, and I often use this at night time before I sleep I have been using it for atleast 3 months now, I believe it has helped with the texture of my skin, and helped with moisturisation, i haven't seen a HUGE difference in my skin, but i do believe that it has helped to maintain its radiance! I do not find the smell or consistency to be offensive as i have with other oils I prefer oils to creams at night as i feel it helps to give a glowing complexion in the morning

Better for face!

Posted by 5402837611618104951 on Jul 22, 2014

I use this oil for skin and hair, but i dont see a change in my hair, maybe cause my hair is too damaged, but for the face it is very good(helps my skin to stay moisturized throughout the day)

Rich

Posted by 5015500917200030083 on May 08, 2015

It's great for my skin and hair and good for mixing in soaps and other. The top had leaked in the mail box. I hope there would be some tape on it to keep it covered.

Jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer1823901 on Jan 09, 2012

It´s seems really good oil and I love to use it. BUT it would be better if you put the oil into a glass bottle. Because there could be some toxic particles in the plastic one. And did you know that oils should always keep in a DARK bottle. So please change the material but keep the prise still same. Because if the prise rises I will start to buy jojoba oil from my home country. It will be cheaper IF the prise rises. Thank you! You are the best!! I love iHerb but change the material!!! Thank you.