Love it!

Posted by 4734104155661101045 on Sep 16, 2014

I have never used jojoba oil before and I must say i will definitely repurchase! My skin is combination, and I often use this at night time before I sleep I have been using it for atleast 3 months now, I believe it has helped with the texture of my skin, and helped with moisturisation, i haven't seen a HUGE difference in my skin, but i do believe that it has helped to maintain its radiance! I do not find the smell or consistency to be offensive as i have with other oils I prefer oils to creams at night as i feel it helps to give a glowing complexion in the morning

On my second bottle

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't clog pores. Great medium when used in conjunction with aromatherapy oils to make my own skin serums.

Akward smell

Posted by Theres on Jan 31, 2014

I was excited by the reviews and thought this oil would be my new allround oil. But the smell was so bad I had to throw it away :( It smelled like grilled meat and made me want to vommit. Very disappointed.

great oil at reasonable price..

Posted by Reviewer2881747 on Nov 08, 2011

ive been using this oil for 5months now.. since my skin type is oily, i use it as body and hair moisturizer.. one thing i hate about is the plastic bottle.. it leaks everywhere.. :(

Saved my skin!

Posted by trishbeez on Feb 02, 2008

My ultra-sensitive, highly reactive skin had horrible barrier function. Anything I put on it burned like crazy! I started using a few drops of Now Organic Jojoba Oil, morning and evening after cleansing, and within a week my skin was healthy and able to tolerate sunscreen, which is so important. I continue to apply it twice a day, followed by retinoids at night and sunscreen during the day. Now that the weather is cooler, I apply moisturizer over the jojoba oil (before sunscreen, as not to damage the film-forming ingredients in my sunscreen) and my skin is happy. Excellent product!

Now Foods Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer2955198 on Jun 04, 2009

i use this with my body lotion. it leaves me skin super duper soft. my skin looks like it has a glow because of the oil. i put a couple of drops into my lotion and mix them all together. great product to purchase!

Organic jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer1205848 on Sep 16, 2009

One of my favourite oils, very versatile and incredibly stable, when stored correctly may last more than 4 years. This property means I use it as the base product in my own sunblock oils, and day moisturising blends. The nature of this oil means it is excellent for all skin types. It's chemically similar to the skins' sebum and is quite penetrating and as a result is well absorbed by the skin however, it still has enough "slip and slide" to function well as a massage oil.

So Far, So Great

Posted by Reviewer1426655 on Sep 25, 2009

Used off and on for about six weeks. Rubbing on face after bath is reaping softer skin. Seems to be improving psoriasis-like condition. On freshly-washed hair and scalp: scalp less flaky, hair softer and healthier. I prefer the purple bottle.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1289374 on Dec 23, 2009

This wonderful oil is superb as a moisturizer for dehydrated skin and a deep conditioner for dull, dry hair. It is especially good because of it's organic certification. I highly recommend it.

cure for my bp treated red face

Posted by Reviewer2480603 on Feb 01, 2010

i am using benzoyl peroxide for acne and it really calms down my skin and removed redness only in 2 days. still using it but i believe it is better if you mix it with your moisturizer.