Great oil

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Nov 16, 2012

Very good organic oil. I mixed with essential oils and feels great.Muy bueno,no tiene ningun aroma , lo mezclo con aceites esenciales y es excelente.Mi piel se siente mucho mejor y no afecta mi rosacea. Mis hijas lo usan y le ha venido muy bien,hemos notado que les ha mejorado lo brotes de acne.

Excellent Quality Jojoba Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

This product arrived in securely sealed packaging. The oil is fresh smelling and lasted very long. I used it as a carrier or base oil for my essential oils. I also massage it neat onto the ends of my hair before putting on my cap for my swim.

Will buy it again

Posted by 5662030105672402573 on Aug 18, 2013

I use it as makeup remover, works really well and helps my eyelashes to grow longer.

On my second bottle

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't clog pores. Great medium when used in conjunction with aromatherapy oils to make my own skin serums.

Better for face!

Posted by 5402837611618104951 on Jul 22, 2014

I use this oil for skin and hair, but i dont see a change in my hair, maybe cause my hair is too damaged, but for the face it is very good(helps my skin to stay moisturized throughout the day)

Love it!

Posted by 4734104155661101045 on Sep 16, 2014

I have never used jojoba oil before and I must say i will definitely repurchase! My skin is combination, and I often use this at night time before I sleep I have been using it for atleast 3 months now, I believe it has helped with the texture of my skin, and helped with moisturisation, i haven't seen a HUGE difference in my skin, but i do believe that it has helped to maintain its radiance! I do not find the smell or consistency to be offensive as i have with other oils I prefer oils to creams at night as i feel it helps to give a glowing complexion in the morning

leak!!!

Posted by 5759758335955054496 on Oct 21, 2013

I received two bottles that are totally leak!!! everywhere in the box, how could waste that money!it is so bad experience shopping at iherb!

Akward smell

Posted by Theres on Jan 31, 2014

I was excited by the reviews and thought this oil would be my new allround oil. But the smell was so bad I had to throw it away :( It smelled like grilled meat and made me want to vommit. Very disappointed.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1887469 on Mar 13, 2011

I bought Jojoba oil for dry fingernails. It works like a dream. The ridges that I worked so hard to remove are almost gone. Thank you!

great oil at reasonable price..

Posted by Reviewer2881747 on Nov 08, 2011

ive been using this oil for 5months now.. since my skin type is oily, i use it as body and hair moisturizer.. one thing i hate about is the plastic bottle.. it leaks everywhere.. :(