Bien

Posted by Reviewer2384956 on Dec 03, 2011

Aceite excelente

MAGIC!

Posted by Reviewer1377459 on Oct 18, 2011

I was working at the bakery and I've got a somehow sensitive hand which gets real dry after few minutes of cleaning. To heal this, least it takes more than a week. So I always had cracked hands but this healed it just in one day! brill oil for all skin parts whether it's body or face.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3340548 on Oct 13, 2010

I use it to moisturize my face and hair. One hour before to go to the bath room I put some Jojoba oil on my hair ends. Then I rince it with shampoo.

Using for OCM

Posted by Reviewer2680726 on Jun 05, 2011

Am using this as part of my oil cleansing method routine. It is apparently a great facial moisturiser. Am using with jojoba and grapeseed and my skin seems very soft and clear. I pat on dry areas after cleansing too. Have also used on dry patches on my 4 yr olds face - they have not come back. Great service and prices from iherb as usual.

Great oil

Posted by joyslin on Sep 26, 2013

I love this! I get hubby to rub it on my growing tummy every night as I'm pregnant. It absorbs well and does help with the marks. The smell is nothing unpleasant though it's not fragrant, it's just natural, which is another plus point. I will repurchase this as it's so versatile.

great

Posted by 5662518036925007073 on Sep 26, 2013

it helps to keep moist on my face. but using on my hair after shower doesn't seem like a good idea. need to use really small amount of oil to avoid oilly hair.

it's a very good oil!

Posted by Reviewer2437377 on Oct 19, 2013

It suitable for the hair and face. My hair became more shiny and strong after using this oil.

Excellent

Posted by 5256045053746357975 on Mar 16, 2014

better for skin

Fantastic, Versatile Organic Jojoba Oil!

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

I use this oil as a base in my skin cleanser to which i add various essential oils. I also mix it with Argan Oil and essential oils as a moisturizer - which is great for oily or dry skin. If you want to make an essential oil blend, use Jojoba oil as the base as it's the most stable and doesn't have a strong scent of it's own. You can also mix some mashed banana with a tablespoon of Jojoba Oil and leave it on wet hair for an hour to strengthen, moisturize and add body to your hair, washing it out with shampoo when done if your hair is oily. Jojoba Oil is a staple at my home for all these reasons and because it makes my skin smooth and silky, not greasy!

Posted by Reviewer2852404 on Apr 16, 2013

말이 필요없음 데저트에센스호호바오일 쓰다가 이거 썼는데 이게 훨씬 나은데 오일통이 상당히,,,불편한거 제외하고는 완전 좋음.. 진짜 실크테라피나 CHI나 이런것보다 더 괜찮아요 물론 너무 진해서 스킨이랑 섞어서 쓰는게 좋긴함 정말좋아서 완전 강추