Now Foods, Solutions, Certified Organic, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Great oil

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Nov 16, 2012

Very good organic oil. I mixed with essential oils and feels great.Muy bueno,no tiene ningun aroma , lo mezclo con aceites esenciales y es excelente.Mi piel se siente mucho mejor y no afecta mi rosacea. Mis hijas lo usan y le ha venido muy bien,hemos notado que les ha mejorado lo brotes de acne.

Fantastic, Versatile Organic Jojoba Oil!

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

I use this oil as a base in my skin cleanser to which i add various essential oils. I also mix it with Argan Oil and essential oils as a moisturizer - which is great for oily or dry skin. If you want to make an essential oil blend, use Jojoba oil as the base as it's the most stable and doesn't have a strong scent of it's own. You can also mix some mashed banana with a tablespoon of Jojoba Oil and leave it on wet hair for an hour to strengthen, moisturize and add body to your hair, washing it out with shampoo when done if your hair is oily. Jojoba Oil is a staple at my home for all these reasons and because it makes my skin smooth and silky, not greasy!

Posted by Reviewer2852404 on Apr 16, 2013

말이 필요없음 데저트에센스호호바오일 쓰다가 이거 썼는데 이게 훨씬 나은데 오일통이 상당히,,,불편한거 제외하고는 완전 좋음.. 진짜 실크테라피나 CHI나 이런것보다 더 괜찮아요 물론 너무 진해서 스킨이랑 섞어서 쓰는게 좋긴함 정말좋아서 완전 강추

Great oil

Posted by joyslin on Sep 26, 2013

I love this! I get hubby to rub it on my growing tummy every night as I'm pregnant. It absorbs well and does help with the marks. The smell is nothing unpleasant though it's not fragrant, it's just natural, which is another plus point. I will repurchase this as it's so versatile.

great

Posted by 5662518036925007073 on Sep 26, 2013

it helps to keep moist on my face. but using on my hair after shower doesn't seem like a good idea. need to use really small amount of oil to avoid oilly hair.