jojoba oil

Posted by 4762347430152256570 on Nov 08, 2012

I can not fell the good from this oil, or may be I wrong in using it, since I use it by mix it with me shampoo, I fee very oily after I wash my hair.

Olor a rancio.

Posted by Nereac on Mar 12, 2014

A las dos semanas de abrirlo cogió un olor a rancio. He tenido aceite de jojoba de otras marcas y no me había pasado, no se si sera por el mismo aceite o por el envase pero no lo volveré a comprar.

Akward smell

Posted by Theres on Jan 31, 2014

I was excited by the reviews and thought this oil would be my new allround oil. But the smell was so bad I had to throw it away :( It smelled like grilled meat and made me want to vommit. Very disappointed.

product not received

Posted by 5755975675995755666 on Apr 08, 2013

This product will not work! It is a pity the money spent and deceived expectations.

No repetiré

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on May 25, 2012

He probado varios aceites para hacer mis mezclas, entre ellos varias marcas de aceite de jojoba. Ninguno me ha dejado los posos tan extraños y compactos que éste.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1887469 on Mar 13, 2011

I bought Jojoba oil for dry fingernails. It works like a dream. The ridges that I worked so hard to remove are almost gone. Thank you!

Jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer1823901 on Jan 09, 2012

It´s seems really good oil and I love to use it. BUT it would be better if you put the oil into a glass bottle. Because there could be some toxic particles in the plastic one. And did you know that oils should always keep in a DARK bottle. So please change the material but keep the prise still same. Because if the prise rises I will start to buy jojoba oil from my home country. It will be cheaper IF the prise rises. Thank you! You are the best!! I love iHerb but change the material!!! Thank you.

Great on skin

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Dec 26, 2011

When my skin is dry (in the midst of winter), I use this instead of my ordinary face cream. Works great, leaves skin beautiful. Sometimes I massage face lightly with it, wipe off excess oil and I'm done (or ready to put on some make up). It makes your skin look great - as if you've had a facial. Does not clog pores.

A thick oil

Posted by Reviewer3150434 on May 28, 2009

This oil is thick and soft. It is in a plastic bottle with a nice drip system.

Average.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 01, 2012

It is jojoba, no more, no less. Will most likely not buy it again, as I prefer dark glass bottles for oil. This is transparent and plastic.