Rich

Posted by 5015500917200030083 on May 08, 2015

It's great for my skin and hair and good for mixing in soaps and other. The top had leaked in the mail box. I hope there would be some tape on it to keep it covered.

Better for face!

Posted by 5402837611618104951 on Jul 22, 2014

I use this oil for skin and hair, but i dont see a change in my hair, maybe cause my hair is too damaged, but for the face it is very good(helps my skin to stay moisturized throughout the day)

jojoba oil

Posted by 4762347430152256570 on Nov 08, 2012

I can not fell the good from this oil, or may be I wrong in using it, since I use it by mix it with me shampoo, I fee very oily after I wash my hair.

Olor a rancio.

Posted by Nereac on Mar 12, 2014

A las dos semanas de abrirlo cogió un olor a rancio. He tenido aceite de jojoba de otras marcas y no me había pasado, no se si sera por el mismo aceite o por el envase pero no lo volveré a comprar.

Quality has changed

Posted by 5195280316452853254 on May 31, 2015

I used to buy this oil in bulk for my hair. I have coerce curly hair and, previously, it worked wonders on it. My hair went silky soft and beautiful, as never before. Last two times I bought it, the smell of the oil was strange. My hair/skull would start smelling pretty awful the very next day. Like, very-very-very bad.. But it wasn't like that before. I had to stop using it for that new (pardon me, but that's the only way to describe it) almost throw-up smell of it. I wonder if anyone else has noticed the same. I would love to get back to using it, but not until the formula gets back to its previous level. I wonder if anyone else has noticed it.

weird smell

Posted by 5281352192282882332 on Apr 12, 2015

I didn't like the consistency of the oil, and it has a weird smell.

Poor packaging

Posted by 5624542430128616513 on Mar 18, 2016

Bought four bottles in one shipment and two of the four bottles leaked so I basically received three bottles. Not such good value anymore

leak!!!

Posted by 5759758335955054496 on Oct 21, 2013

I received two bottles that are totally leak!!! everywhere in the box, how could waste that money!it is so bad experience shopping at iherb!

product not received

Posted by 5755975675995755666 on Apr 08, 2013

This product will not work! It is a pity the money spent and deceived expectations.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1887469 on Mar 13, 2011

I bought Jojoba oil for dry fingernails. It works like a dream. The ridges that I worked so hard to remove are almost gone. Thank you!