Patience is virtue

Posted by Reviewer3123822 on Oct 07, 2010

I am in my 20s, start looking for aging prevention. well, can't blame a girl for trying. I am a Kiehls' user. I would say that this serum is capable to bring about the results of Kiehls crystal marine serum given sufficient amount of time (say 6 weeks). For those who have combination skins (like me), it takes awhile for skin to adapt; after that period, the serum just sinks very well and I am proud to say that my skin now is smoother. Always remember that a little goes along way. In terms of scent-wise, it is alright. I put this review as a tribute to those who have commented on this products; as without their reviews, I wouldn't have bought this in the first place and stick with Kiehls. Hopefully, this review give an insight to those who need it.

CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by Reviewer2499617 on May 27, 2008

This is a good item. I have used others (from various companies) and did not purchase them again. This one I have. I like the way it makes my skin feel and look...kind of fresh like. However, I won't say it "defies" age lol but I hope you will keep it in the line of products you have to offer as I shall continue to use it. Thank you.

Fast absoprtion

Posted by 5265590051959313219 on May 31, 2014

It looks like it's very liquidy but it is absorbed into the skin immediately. After putting it on my skin, I feel my skin gets tighter and increased skin elasticity. I' like to definitely buy it again.

Posted by 5233733358114783671 on Nov 24, 2014

Very good quality for this price. Helped and moistured my winter dry facial skin.

Seems to be good.

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Jul 28, 2012

It seems to improve my skin texture/tone, but I also use mud mask which improves my skin too. I might keep using it, but cannot figure out which ingredient is giving me an occasional stinging sensation when applied. It has a scent that put me off at first but I got used to it, it also disappears very soon.

Not so immediate results

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

The immediate effects of this are not as visible as the Now Foods Hyalauronic Acids. Might have to use for a longer period to see results.

Pretty good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1281347 on Dec 18, 2007

I put this on right before moisturizer and on some days, when the air is humid, I use it for moisturizer. I seems to work to slow the wrinkle process. My husband said that he doesn't see the crows feet around my eyes anymore. Having just turned 37, skincare has become a more serious issue.

has pros and cons

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Dec 20, 2008

Pros: no instant results but after a few days to a week I noticed my skin became smoother and developed a healthy glow to it. Also I have very sensitive skin where even sensitive skin products often are too harsh for my skin but this product gave me no problems. Cons: be careful when dispensing the product because it tends to squirt out on the wall. 2)the smell is not that pleasant but after putting it on, the smell quickly fades. Nevertheless, it still isn`t the smell a woman likes to put on her face. 3)It has had no effect on my wrinkles. Conclusion: it seems to be a good product that I might buy again since I have sensitive skin and the price is good, but I will still probably look around for something better as well. I feel like I got my money`s worth from the product.

Using...may be working!

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on Aug 12, 2009

So far, I think this has had a positive effect on me...just a small difference, maybe, but I've just been using for a little while (couple weeks). Will continue to use!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2114968 on Jul 25, 2010

I like this product since it is not oily and it absorb into my skin fast. It clearly stated in the ingredient that it has 1% coenzyme; unlike other products don't tell you the concentration. Everything is good about this product except its smell. But it is only personal preference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »