Now Foods, Solutions, CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 251 reviews
Reviews 4-star

Seems to be good.

Posted by Reviewer1187801 From Canada on Jul 28, 2012

It seems to improve my skin texture/tone, but I also use mud mask which improves my skin too. I might keep using it, but cannot figure out which ingredient is giving me an occasional stinging sensation when applied. It has a scent that put me off at first but I got used to it, it also disappears very soon.

Not so immediate results

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

The immediate effects of this are not as visible as the Now Foods Hyalauronic Acids. Might have to use for a longer period to see results.

CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by Reviewer2499617 From Washington on May 27, 2008

This is a good item. I have used others (from various companies) and did not purchase them again. This one I have. I like the way it makes my skin feel and look...kind of fresh like. However, I won't say it "defies" age lol but I hope you will keep it in the line of products you have to offer as I shall continue to use it. Thank you.

Pretty good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1281347 From Georgia on Dec 18, 2007

I put this on right before moisturizer and on some days, when the air is humid, I use it for moisturizer. I seems to work to slow the wrinkle process. My husband said that he doesn't see the crows feet around my eyes anymore. Having just turned 37, skincare has become a more serious issue.

has pros and cons

Posted by Reviewer3122792 From Japan on Dec 20, 2008

Pros: no instant results but after a few days to a week I noticed my skin became smoother and developed a healthy glow to it. Also I have very sensitive skin where even sensitive skin products often are too harsh for my skin but this product gave me no problems. Cons: be careful when dispensing the product because it tends to squirt out on the wall. 2)the smell is not that pleasant but after putting it on, the smell quickly fades. Nevertheless, it still isn`t the smell a woman likes to put on her face. 3)It has had no effect on my wrinkles. Conclusion: it seems to be a good product that I might buy again since I have sensitive skin and the price is good, but I will still probably look around for something better as well. I feel like I got my money`s worth from the product.