Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1021330 on Apr 22, 2012

This definitely firms. I have worked with high-end cosmetics for a number of years and this product is at least as effective as some that go for hundreds. I'm not kidding. I have sesitive skin so I tried it on my decolletage first. Very happy with the firming results. And at this price I will keep on using on my whole neck and decolletage area. Good value!

I can't believe my eyes!

Posted by Reviewer1663467 on Nov 03, 2010

At 42, I've always got an ear out for quality anti-aging products. I've done some pretty extensive research on the internet for ingredients that actually work, and then searched for products with those same ingredients.. and of course, at rasonable prices! I've won the trifecta with this product!! CoQ10 is proven to provide results, this product is formulated with a wonderful texture and scent.. and all at a reasonable price! It's not all hype, it really does what it says it will. You won't believe your eyes!

Good antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Nov 02, 2009

Helps reduce skin redness and together very well with Hyaluronic Acid serum to kepp skin soft and supple. Best used under a face cream.

Great Serum!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on May 16, 2007

I've used this daily for the last month and love the results. I have sensitive skin and can not use most facial serums, but no problems with this one. Plus the cost of this makes it a super value!

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Nov 07, 2012

It is making my wrinkles go away - even on my hands and upper lip and around my eyes especially. I am so happy I am telling all my girlfriends!

This stuff is seriously awesome.

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Feb 25, 2015

I am definitely buying again. I use this with rose hip oil under my moisturizer and my skin is glowing and brighter. I saw some other reviewers said the smell is too off putting but I think it smells nice, like vitamin c. I used the other now collagen serum but this is the best. Love it!

LOVE IT...

Posted by monstermum on Apr 24, 2013

Its really help,my husband said my skin looks bright.. appy Holidays!

It Does Something

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jan 08, 2009

I'm unclear on what it's doing but I still like this. I know it adds moisture without clogging (huge plus if prone to break-out). I suppose it also protects from future damage (huge plus if trying to be attractive for an undesignated amount of time). Definitely doesn't have the delightful smell or abracadabra factor, but maybe that's why it seems to work. I gave it 5 stars because it doesn't lie.

will definitely buy again

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 16, 2011

I mix this in my day cream every morning and it seems to help my skin stay soft and supple. For me this might even be more useful than the Hyaluronic Acid Serum, because where the HA helps retain moisture, CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum seems to strengthen and repair. For reference my skin is very thin and sensitive and strengthening is what it really needs.

goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Jan 19, 2011

serum is in an attractive pump style bottle. I usually need just one squirt to cover face and neck, absorbs well. I really like the product and use it with CoQ10 age defying moisturizer now I am in the well over 40's group! My skin appears brighter and smooth. Price is good and I plan to order again.