Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1021330 on Apr 22, 2012

This definitely firms. I have worked with high-end cosmetics for a number of years and this product is at least as effective as some that go for hundreds. I'm not kidding. I have sesitive skin so I tried it on my decolletage first. Very happy with the firming results. And at this price I will keep on using on my whole neck and decolletage area. Good value!

I can't believe my eyes!

Posted by Reviewer1663467 on Nov 03, 2010

At 42, I've always got an ear out for quality anti-aging products. I've done some pretty extensive research on the internet for ingredients that actually work, and then searched for products with those same ingredients.. and of course, at rasonable prices! I've won the trifecta with this product!! CoQ10 is proven to provide results, this product is formulated with a wonderful texture and scent.. and all at a reasonable price! It's not all hype, it really does what it says it will. You won't believe your eyes!

Good antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Nov 02, 2009

Helps reduce skin redness and together very well with Hyaluronic Acid serum to kepp skin soft and supple. Best used under a face cream.

Great Serum!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on May 16, 2007

I've used this daily for the last month and love the results. I have sensitive skin and can not use most facial serums, but no problems with this one. Plus the cost of this makes it a super value!

itches my skin

Posted by Reviewer3011728 on May 23, 2011

my skin is not sensitive and yet this itches me like mad, had to wash it off. I should have been warned by others who complained of the same problem. Also it stinks!I use weleda rose skincare now, much better!

Latvia

Posted by gitapucina on Feb 02, 2011

smells terrible, stings and somehow dries my skin.

odeur juste horrible

Posted by 5325036607373150948 on Mar 17, 2013

je suis vraiment décue de ce produit, impossible de me l'appliquer sur le visage l'odeur est juste HORRIBLE!

Would not purchase

Posted by Reviewer2876432 on Jul 28, 2009

I tried this product with the Liposome lotion as I saw in one of your testimonials and was very disappointed because my face broke out in a fine rash, cheeks were bright red, face was swolen and discolored in spots. The reaction lasted for a whole week!

love and repurchase

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Nov 14, 2015

Absorb quickly. No smell. My face look better after continue using morning and night for several weeks. I re-purchase for 4 more!! Remark: i live in Thailand, humid and hot weather all year round. I have combination skin, easy to be irritated by silicone. I'm 31 and my skin is quite complex. It's dry but oily. So i put something to hydrate skin while keep it not too oily for a day. This product did it well.

Patience is virtue

Posted by Reviewer3123822 on Oct 07, 2010

I am in my 20s, start looking for aging prevention. well, can't blame a girl for trying. I am a Kiehls' user. I would say that this serum is capable to bring about the results of Kiehls crystal marine serum given sufficient amount of time (say 6 weeks). For those who have combination skins (like me), it takes awhile for skin to adapt; after that period, the serum just sinks very well and I am proud to say that my skin now is smoother. Always remember that a little goes along way. In terms of scent-wise, it is alright. I put this review as a tribute to those who have commented on this products; as without their reviews, I wouldn't have bought this in the first place and stick with Kiehls. Hopefully, this review give an insight to those who need it.