don't know

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Jan 29, 2011

I have been using this nightly (and sometimes in the day, too) along with the Hyaluronic serum. I am under 30 and it has done nothing to the tiny lines forming under and at the corners of my eyes. It has, however, made a small line at the bow of my top lip less noticeable. Maybe it just needs more time... Those with very sensitive skin may notice some burning or redness; the skin under my eyes got red at first.

Maybe not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1905780 on May 12, 2011

I believe it does what it says, but for some reason it makes my skin burn. Just know that if you have sensitive skin, it might not be for you.

Tuve que dejar de usarlo pero no por que me fuera mal -- I had to stop using it but not because it was I wrong.

Posted by 4613018746201630803 on Jan 28, 2015

Empezé a usarlo junto a una nueva rutina facial y me salió un brote de acné. Preferí ir paso a paso hasta que mi piel se calmara. Ahora lo volveré a utilizar. Me gusto el envase y su rápida absorción pero no me gustó su olor. -- I started using it with a new facial routine and I got an acne outbreak. I preferred to go step by step until my skin calm down. I'll now use. I liked the packaging and its rapid absorption but didn't like the smell.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2484588 on Nov 30, 2007

This is a good product for the face that leaves it very soft. Since it is a oil use VERY littl of it as it goes a long ways.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1116689 on Jan 08, 2009

I have only been using for a couple of weeks so of course I haven't seen any dramatic improvements. I do feel a firming sensation.

Better

Posted by Reviewer1771915 on Jul 06, 2009

Skin became more smoothly.

It Works But There's Better Stuff Out There

Posted by Reviewer1054891 on Feb 22, 2012

I feel as though my face needs the CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum to be presentable on any day. I bought this product because it was significantly cheaper than the stuff I had been using, and I understand why. I have to use three dine sized pumps, sometimes more, to see an effect. I will probably continue using the product until I can afford the stuff I used Now Foods, Solutions. Then it's back to what my face knows and loves.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1462513 on May 21, 2012

Non greasy, melts into skin. Pleasant texture and scent

o.k product

Posted by 5687945152992578286 on Dec 15, 2012

absorbed well. though i didnt noticed any magor change in my facial.

The first impression is not good

Posted by ugilee on Dec 27, 2012

When I put it on my face, it started itching. It lasted about 10 minutes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »