Smell is not the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 04, 2013

Fragrance is not the best. It doesn't smell cocao as i expected. But it does its job. Skin is soft and no oily feeling. Very big tube. Apply a bit and it's enough. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I purchased this creme specifically to fade some scars on my stomach area because I've heard cocoa butter fades stretch marks, scars, etc. I've used twice daily for a couple weeks now, and it seems to be fading them slowly, which I'm very happy about. I love everything about this creme, smells great, absorbs quickly, a nice thick consistency. A little goes a long way.

Like chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2652551 on Apr 01, 2007

Great thick lotion, almost like body butter. The ingredients list are miles better than most other lotions. Goes on with a pleasant chocolate smell which dissapates soon. Thanks to the previous reviewer for pointing this lotion out.

Softens skin

Posted by Reviewer3021924 on Nov 22, 2007

This cream works so well if you have dry skin. It soaks right in and leaves the skin soft and nice. I even use it on my psoriasis to prevent itching.

MY FAVORITE!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Oct 05, 2007

I absolutely SAVOR every single use! The smell is yummy, and it's rich and very emollient! THE BEST!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2561594 on May 17, 2010

A true find - absorbs quickly and really moisturizes my dry skin.

Really moisturizing!

Posted by naturellen on Nov 21, 2010

This cocoa butter lotion is really moisturizing: it sinks into skin and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy, just extremely smooth, soft and moisturized. The scent reminds me of hazelnuts rather than delicious cocoa but the nutty scent doesn't linger on the skin and disappears quite quickly. I love the fact that the ingredients are so natural and the lotion really works. Amazing value!

good cream

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Dec 28, 2010

good lotion: smells for natural cocoa, not greasy, easily absorbes - ideal consistence!

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3336796 on Jul 19, 2012

The best moisturizing lotion, softening for my super dry ski. Don´t expect a strong aroma, cause it has not odor, just a bit of cocoa.

Cocoa Butter Lotion