Stretch marks!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this product to avoid stretch marks from pregnancy. It smells great and it helps, because it moisturises the skin. You have to microwave it before you use it, because it is in solid form. I also take collagen with Vitamin C every night, which is beneficial for the baby too! Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Nice base for body butters

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Oct 09, 2010

I use this to melt down and then add other favorite oils (avocado, almond, coconut and olive), along with different essential oils (depending on the use), for a nice body butter.

Now Foods, Cocoa Butter

Posted by viki95 on Jul 05, 2012

замечательное масло с запахом шоколада ,хочется его сьесть :).твердое,но в руках тает быстро. очень хорошо увлажняет сухую кожу. ********* excellent oil, the smell of chocolate, I want him eating a :). solid, but melts quickly in the hands. very good moisturizing dry skin. ********* שמן מעולה, ריח של שוקולד. . מוצק, אבל נמאס מהר בידיים לחות מעולה לעור יבש

The best of both worlds: a great blend of cocoa butter and jojoba oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 10, 2014

Unlike other cocoa butters, this one is mixed with jojoba oil, which makes it a more potent multi-purpose moisturizer. Another great thing about it is that it doesn't contain any additives, fillers, preservatives or colorants. Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants and has spectacular emollient, moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, healing, rejuvenating, and restoring properties. It deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, heals and repairs damaged skin, making it soft, supple, smooth, and radiant. Jojoba oil rich in oleic, palmitic, linoleic, linolenic acids, as well as vitamins A and E is a wonderful light and non-greasy moisturizer which creates a powerful barrier protecting against moisture loss and minimizing the effects of the harsh environment we live in. It does wonders for dry, sensitive, dehydrated and damaged skin. It gently soothes, nourishes, revitalizes, regenerates and heals the skin, encouraging cell renewal, reducing redness and inflammation, calming itching, improving its elasticity and complexion, evening out the skin tone, preventing dryness and dehydration and protecting against premature aging. Together, cocoa butter and jojoba oil are a a powerful weapon against fines lines, wrinkles, stretch marks and scars, helping prevent new ones and minimizing old ones. After using this cocoa butter with jojoba oil for a month, I've noticed that some of my acne scars and stretch marks have faded, my skin has become much softer and smoother, the redness and inflammation is gone. Love this product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2271432 on Feb 19, 2010

Shipping was quick. the product was great i use it everyday and it works! would buy it again the price was very good too it was so cheap for such a great product. I am definately satisfied.

Perfect For Mommy-To-Be

Posted by Reviewer1270799 on May 02, 2007

I've used this product everyday since finding out I was pregnant (our first child, EDD July 1 2007)! It has been wonderful :) I have not seen ONE stretch mark, my skin is smooth and my tone even, I do not suffer from the pregnancy itch. I recommend this product to everyone, especially moms-to-be, and use it religiously!

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1251822 on Jan 26, 2011

This has been a wonderful moisturizer for my son's (wonderful Ethiopian) skin and also for my (Irish descent) skin. Would recommend it.

great for dry skin - not as greasy as regular cocoa butter

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Sep 20, 2009

this is really great for dry skin. it's not as greasy as regular cocoa butter, but doesn't sink in as fast, and is more moisturizing than straight jojoba oil. it's also smells heavenly.

Moisture without the grease

Posted by Reviewer3282934 on Nov 17, 2009

I've been looking for something to use on my face that keeps this one really dry patch moisturized and I used a product suggested by a dermatologist but always felt greasy. I decided to try this along with the almond oil that I use and it's great. I rub a small amount between my hands to melt the cocoa in it and then put it on my face. My face does not look greasy or shiny but feels moisturized. Thank you!

Feels Good and Smells Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Jun 25, 2010

I've bought coccoa butter in the past that was almost impossible to use unless it was warmed substantially. This product with the jojoba oil easily warms up in the hand and can be applied smoothly. It also smells wonderful as you'd expect.