녹혀서 써야해서 불편함..

Posted by Reviewer2819453 on Jan 20, 2011

왠만하게 딱딱한게 아니라 퍼서 렌지용그릇에 넣어 돌려줘야 사용가능. 실온에 놔둬도 잘 안녹음;; 향은 정말 좋아요- 발림성도 좋고,, 다만 사용법이 불편할뿐.

Too much work

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

I bought this product to prevent stretch marks. It might really work, but it is difficult to handle, so I wasn't using it every day. The product I am currently using organic coconut oil, and it is so much easier to work with.

Good if you're not allergic to it!

Posted by Reviewer3180102 on Feb 17, 2008

I found out I am allergic to either cocoa butter or jojoba oil (or both). I was using this on my face as an oil cleanser and it gave me a terrible, terrible rash (not acne or pimples)and some hives. I wish I could have used it because I loved the rich, buttery texture. It was wonderful and soothing. I think it's a good product for those who are not allergic to cocoa butter or jojoba oil. One issue: when I got this, the jojoba had separated from the cocoa butter, leaving hard round balls of butter covered in thick oil; this might have been caused by the cold winter temperatures. I simply reheated the mass very gently over a double-boiler and poured it back into the jar to get back to a normal, blended consistency.

Not really what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on Apr 06, 2009

This cocoa butter is chunky, churned curds that are hard to smooth onto skin. I microwaved the jar and then it was a little easier to smooth onto skin, but still not really what I was looking for....I wish it was easier to lather on skin.

Seems ok

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Jul 30, 2010

I love now foods products and I love cocoa butter and jojoba oil separately, that said, I thought this product would be so much better. The one I received is rock hard, I have to work hard to scoop it out just to soften/melt it enough to use. I am going to keep trying and make use of it and hope maybe I just got an extra dry batch.

Mixed on this one

Posted by Reviewer3056720 on Oct 11, 2007

I love the scent and how my skin looks/feels after putting it on. It needs to be warmed in your hands first since its solid and that can be a pain.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2342210 on Aug 22, 2012

Too much work to use, but lovely smell and feeling.

Nothing but rock

Posted by 5738174217658209937 on Oct 31, 2012

It's so hard. I still feel greasy after a hour of applying. My shoes may need this kind of thing.

Rock Hard

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Jun 11, 2014

This smells great, and once you get some warmed up it's quite nice. But the instructions say to scoop out some and warm between your hands. There is no "scooping" this stuff. It's way too hard and not at all like butter. However, it smells great.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2461767 on Feb 23, 2011

Exactly what it says. Good moisturizer for the skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »