Now Foods, Solutions, Cocoa Butter, with Jojoba Oil, 6.5 fl oz (192 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

녹혀서 써야해서 불편함..

Posted by Reviewer2819453 on Jan 20, 2011

왠만하게 딱딱한게 아니라 퍼서 렌지용그릇에 넣어 돌려줘야 사용가능. 실온에 놔둬도 잘 안녹음;; 향은 정말 좋아요- 발림성도 좋고,, 다만 사용법이 불편할뿐.

Too much work

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

I bought this product to prevent stretch marks. It might really work, but it is difficult to handle, so I wasn't using it every day. The product I am currently using organic coconut oil, and it is so much easier to work with.

Good if you're not allergic to it!

Posted by Reviewer3180102 on Feb 17, 2008

I found out I am allergic to either cocoa butter or jojoba oil (or both). I was using this on my face as an oil cleanser and it gave me a terrible, terrible rash (not acne or pimples)and some hives. I wish I could have used it because I loved the rich, buttery texture. It was wonderful and soothing. I think it's a good product for those who are not allergic to cocoa butter or jojoba oil. One issue: when I got this, the jojoba had separated from the cocoa butter, leaving hard round balls of butter covered in thick oil; this might have been caused by the cold winter temperatures. I simply reheated the mass very gently over a double-boiler and poured it back into the jar to get back to a normal, blended consistency.

Not really what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on Apr 06, 2009

This cocoa butter is chunky, churned curds that are hard to smooth onto skin. I microwaved the jar and then it was a little easier to smooth onto skin, but still not really what I was looking for....I wish it was easier to lather on skin.

Seems ok

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Jul 30, 2010

I love now foods products and I love cocoa butter and jojoba oil separately, that said, I thought this product would be so much better. The one I received is rock hard, I have to work hard to scoop it out just to soften/melt it enough to use. I am going to keep trying and make use of it and hope maybe I just got an extra dry batch.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »