Rock Hard

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Jun 11, 2014

This smells great, and once you get some warmed up it's quite nice. But the instructions say to scoop out some and warm between your hands. There is no "scooping" this stuff. It's way too hard and not at all like butter. However, it smells great.

Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 25, 2012

I like that it doesn't have other harmful ingredients and it is moisturizing but it seems to take a long time for it to be actually absorbed. Skin is oily and slippery for around 1 hour. I like the smell. I scrape or dig out a bit and it melts when I put it on my skin (I live in warm climate). It's good for very dry areas.

Nothing but rock

Posted by 5738174217658209937 on Oct 31, 2012

It's so hard. I still feel greasy after a hour of applying. My shoes may need this kind of thing.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2342210 on Aug 22, 2012

Too much work to use, but lovely smell and feeling.

Too much work

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

I bought this product to prevent stretch marks. It might really work, but it is difficult to handle, so I wasn't using it every day. The product I am currently using organic coconut oil, and it is so much easier to work with.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Jun 24, 2012

I don't like smell of cocoa, and shi butter is really better

Norway

Posted by Reviewer3287487 on Jun 09, 2012

The product is very good, but the texture is hard, so it is difficult to get it out of the jar and on to the body.

not bad, but...

Posted by Reviewer1508289 on Mar 19, 2012

I will not buy this product again. It's too hard to apply on the skin, and needs always to be melted somehow. Another negative moment is the Butter doesnt help to moisture my skin properly, and afterwards the skin still quite dry. One positive moment is the wonderful scent of chocolate :)

hmm

Posted by Reviewer3128332 on Feb 01, 2012

A bit hassle to heat up before using every time, and smells strong of chocolate. Not sure if it helps dry skin as much as i would like. Does not work as a over night handcream at least.

Cocoa Butter with jojoba

Posted by Reviewer1792469 on Jan 09, 2012

Good product, but a bit greasy, and smells strongly of cocoa!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »