Love Love Love

Posted by 5294429569700277160 on Feb 10, 2016

Perfect for my dry skin and scalp while on accutane. I rub in on slightly damp skin and it leaves it moisturised and soft. Also great as a hair scalp for those flakies and dried damaged hair.

smells great absorbs quickly

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Jan 07, 2016

just as others have said it arrived very hard and takes some work to get some out (i would say it is a little bit harder than hardened coconut oil) but besides that it is very nice. for those without experience on what cocoa butter smells like, it smells just like dark chocolate and i'm tempted to eat it! absorbs quickly into the skin and the scent softens as soon as it is absorbed. glad that i have this to get me through these cold dry winters!

very strong coco smell

Posted by 5076422506868611859 on Nov 23, 2015

it looks very raw, and has a very strong chocolate smell. not for me...

nice and soft

Posted by Reviewer2089796 on Oct 08, 2015

I use it for bodycare, it has absolutely the same properties as pure cocoa butter but thanks to jojoba it is softer and melts easier

Il existe bien mieux

Posted by Delshan on Sep 01, 2015

Je l'ai testé en bain d'huiles mais il n'a pas du tout été convainquant. Très gras, j'ai eu du mal à l'enlever et il a plutôt graissé mes cheveux que nourrit. Je préfère de loin faire ma propre tambouille avec différentes huiles végétales.

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) Smells good and moisture well.

Smells yummy

Posted by 5702190199778967079 on May 24, 2015

Smooth and lovely, absorbs nicely. I don't have a microwave so I just sit it in the bottom of the shower under the hot spray to melt it while I wash, or float it in the sink full of hot water for a few minutes.

Posted by 5319033498048360734 on Apr 22, 2015

Aún no lo he usado, pero ha sido destapar el bote y te inunda el olor a chocolate! Aún está en estado sólido (abril- España, supongo que aún falta temperatura), pero con una cuchara es fácil de extraer del bote.

Très très bon beurre de cacao

Posted by Mapoussie on Apr 08, 2015

Ce beurre sent très bon le chocolat. Mon corps et mes cheveux l'adorent. Merci !

i love it!

Posted by 5403137542140726934 on Jan 30, 2015

I bought this to use as a over all body moisturizer instead of using coconut oil since I prefer the smell of cocoa/dark chocolate. It is a very nice amount of product, should last me a few months since I will be using everyday even on ends of hair. When I first opened the container the smell took over me. Ot is a yellowish hard, but melts with some finger rubbing. I highly recommend, if you are not allergic.