Cocoa Butter with Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer1185703 on May 27, 2010

This cocoa butter is awesome! Little tricky to get out of jar, but well worth that extra step!

Feels Good and Smells Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Jun 25, 2010

I've bought coccoa butter in the past that was almost impossible to use unless it was warmed substantially. This product with the jojoba oil easily warms up in the hand and can be applied smoothly. It also smells wonderful as you'd expect.

great for dry skin - not as greasy as regular cocoa butter

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Sep 20, 2009

this is really great for dry skin. it's not as greasy as regular cocoa butter, but doesn't sink in as fast, and is more moisturizing than straight jojoba oil. it's also smells heavenly.

I love this Product

Posted by Reviewer2590894 on Feb 23, 2009

I noticed the marks on my legs are fading and my skin feels noticeably smoother and softer. Tip 1: If you worry the frequent melting in the shower or microwave might affect the effectiveness of the cocoa butter, use a plastic spatula to scrape of thin layers. The thin layers melt within a couple of seconds when robbed between the palms(just like applying regular moisturizer). This makes using the cocoa butter easier. Tip 2: If your cocoa butter forms tiny pellets instead of an even solid, place the jar in a bowl of hot water. This will cause it to melt and resolidify. You might have to do this more than once to get the even solid.

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer3120587 on Jul 23, 2011

Use as a hair mask. And the body lotion. It smells of chocolate and the skin becomes soft.

All natural and very moisturising

Posted by 4790144919275888171 on Nov 20, 2013

I am very heartened to read that the ingredients are 100% cocoa butter and jojoba oil ONLY. Especially when pregnant, it's nice to ensure that the products you're using are all natural :)

good skin lotion

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

As one reviewer mentioned, this product does smell like chocolate when applying. I like it due to the simple ingredients, and it is natural. Although it is in a solid state, it is easier to apply than coconut oil. Keep the lidded jar in the shower with you to soften it up.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1335135 on Feb 18, 2010

I bought this for my face I had post acne scars and it seems to be lightening my spots and evening my skin tone

smells so good

Posted by Reviewer1802216 on Apr 30, 2010

I'd rather it be as hard as a rock than polluted with other ingredients that affect the purity. Stick it in the microwave for a bit or in some hot water, and it melts in no time and becomes easy to use. It smells so great too, like white chocolate.

Now Foods Cocoa Butter with Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer1348388 on Jul 16, 2010

LOVE THIS cocoa butter! Excellent quality. We have experienced cocoa butter directly from West Africa so we know a good non synthetic, not "souped up" cocoa butter product when we see it! 'Can barely keep from running out of it! Be warned, if you are a "chocoholic" the aroma of this cocoa butter will increase your desire for more chocolate (it smells so good)!!