Great for men and Women!

Posted by Reviewer2046032 on Feb 25, 2009

I am a massage therapist and I use this oil regularly. It gets great feedback from both men and women clients. It is a very pleasant sent that is "woodsy" without being overpowering. It is a great oil!

Lovely item!!!

Posted by Reviewer1576077 on Dec 28, 2009

Love this item!!! I use it to massage my legs after exercise and it really helps soothe the muscles, it has a very unique scent about it, I guess that's from all the mix of carrier/essential oils but overall I am extremely happy with this item, a definite must have for stress relief.

real comfort

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 04, 2014

for body, for hair, "all in one" oil

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2019400 on Jun 21, 2011

Oily and feel good on skin but the smells not good. little artificail like rubber...:(

Great selection of oils for silky smooth skin!

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 11, 2012

We regularly practice massage therapy and I am very happy that we discovered this product. It not only smells great, but I believe it's very beneficial for the skin as well. You can actually tell the difference after the massage is over and the oil is absorbed into the skin. Silky smooth! Very good price and it also saves me the hassle to buy every oil on its own and mix them while making massage. The only "con" I can think of is, that some people may prefer for it to come in glass bottle, but due to weight I like the plastic one (as this one here) better.

Comforting Massage Oil

Posted by Reviewer2703499 on Jun 01, 2009

Enjoyable aroma. Very satisfied with the product, nice relaxing combination of oils.

Best Massage Oil

Posted by Reviewer2798478 on Sep 21, 2008

In comparison to all other oils I have purchased in retail or specialty shops this is definitely one of the very best for the value and size. I have used this on family, friends and clients who like the smell and the feel of it. It is a very calming blend that is not overbearing in any way. It is so soothing and provides a nice glide with massage. You will even like it as a skin moisturizer anytime of the day or night.

Good quality oil

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Mar 02, 2011

I mix this massage oil with massage cream for a good glide, and I always use oil in a cold room because it warms up so much faster than cream. Nice scent too.

Greasy

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Nov 23, 2011

This oil is not really smooth, massage oil is supposed to slide smoothly on the skin. This does not. I would not recommend it.

Love iit!

Posted by Reviewer1723562 on Dec 08, 2011

This is a really nice massage oil with gentle and pleasant fragrance, I love it!