I love the mint tingle!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is moisturising, and I love the smell and the tingle mint gives to my lips. A very good one also is Thorne Organics, Mint Lip Balm. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love this lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer2032361 on May 04, 2010

Very hydrating. The peppermint is a perfect level and it tingles without burning. It reminds me of candy canes. If you like burt's bees lipbalm you will like this. Its cheaper than burts too! I will buy this again and a lot! Its a can't miss for lip balm lovers.

Good for kissing!

Posted by Plesniece on Jul 02, 2012

In my opinion it is for summer, because it is with peppermint fragrance and after applying it, you can feel coldness for about 5 till 10 minutes. You can use it in winter if you love to take unprecedented feelings. :D My mum did not like it; she said that lip balm tickled her lips. It is not very moisturizing, but it is good for kissing. My fiancé was surprised, he asked what it is. He liked my surprise. I had fresh breath and fresh lips.

Отлично // Very well

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Приятный мятный запах, холодит. Увлажняет не сильно, но помада ложится гораздо лучше, чем на губки ню. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :) // Pleasant minty smell, cold. Moisturizes not much, but lipstick falls far better than nude lips. Visit my page for more reviews...

Me encanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Oct 28, 2013

Deja los labios muy hidratados y suaves. Super recomendable. Más revisiones en mi cuenta, si te ha parecido de ayuda esta opinión, marca el SÍ abajo.

Great lip balm.

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

I really love Now Foods lip balms and I really like how this one makes my lips tingle.

strong

Posted by Reviewer2655407 on Mar 19, 2012

nice strong cooling peppermint, texture nice and on the harder side.

Pure Love

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I love all of these lip balms. Great for sensitive folks. I order one with each order I place. Great peppermint flavor too. Subtle, but refreshing. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

best lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer1568002 on May 04, 2010

I was surprised. I put some of this on and it lasted quite a long time. Lips felt nice.

Best Lip Balm ever!

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on May 18, 2010

I've been looking for nice not shiny and light lip balm but there aren't many if I want natural ones. I finally found it!!!!! This lip balm is so smooth without shinyness. This is what I've been looking for. Nice price too!!! It's worth trying!!!!