Best Lip Balm ever!

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on May 18, 2010

I've been looking for nice not shiny and light lip balm but there aren't many if I want natural ones. I finally found it!!!!! This lip balm is so smooth without shinyness. This is what I've been looking for. Nice price too!!! It's worth trying!!!!

Great for nails & cuticles!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 01, 2010

I don't need it for my lips. But my cuticles tend to crack and split. This lip balm - applied several times a day - really helps. No more hang nails and no more unsightly cuticles. And it is convenient to carry and apply.

Very light and moisturizing

Posted by aigereem on Nov 23, 2011

Perfect! Although I ordered this balm only because it was a free sample, I loved it. It really does the work softening and moisturizing the skin and does not leave the layer on lips.

very good

Posted by Fantasy on Dec 29, 2011

lovely lip balm, which I am addicted to

Pure Love

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I love all of these lip balms. Great for sensitive folks. I order one with each order I place. Great peppermint flavor too. Subtle, but refreshing. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer3086826 on May 10, 2010

Consistency good, but smell very strong and i feel my lips very cold. I gift it my moom - she very like! :)

it depends

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on May 03, 2010

Depends on who uses it. I couldn't really used it, because I had a burning sensation on my lips. However, my girlfriend loves it. Strange, but true.

Not bad!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Not bad, but little moisture.

love the taste

Posted by Reviewer7426 on Apr 17, 2013

Moisturizes lips very well and does it faster. The peppermint tingles without burning....you can feel coldness very good for kissing Ingredients are a safe and natural... Even if it's "Tamper Sealed: u can open it without breakin the seal by pulling up ...

Excellent

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2013

Perfect consistency and flavor. Too cold for winter lips, perfect for summer. Darn shame it's not organic. Now should up the quality of their products.