Quite a good lip balm for the price, but ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... not even close to the best ones here on iHerb. If you like peppermint however there aren't so many of them around here on iHerb, so give it a shot if you're a peppermint fan. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1582051 on May 20, 2010

didn't care about the texture or the sunflower oil as main oil but its not bad lipbalm atall.

Very cooling

Posted by Reviewer1229719 on May 10, 2010

Very cooling effect on lips. For summer might be ok, but for other seasons - I don't know. I will try something else.

Ok

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Dec 12, 2011

Ok, but prefer other produkts like this. Good price though

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2530782 on May 24, 2010

When applying this lip balm something happens; it feels a bit fizzy or sparkly. It does moisturize but needs to be reapplied after a while. The mint flavor is o.k. but I'm not wild about it. In short, might be good for some but I'll stick with my old lip balm!

Works

Posted by Reviewer2826545 on May 08, 2010

I have chronically dry lips due to a medication I was prescribed years ago. This balm is soft enough not to irritate, the peppermint is soothing, & it stays on long enough to make a difference.

smooth operator

Posted by Reviewer1388920 on May 06, 2010

I really like this, it stayed on my lips was not stick, did not break out from it. it made my lips very smooth and took care of my chapped lips

Excellent lip balm!

Posted by Zihuana on Apr 29, 2010

I liked the Now's Pomegranate a lot but I like this one even better! Seems to be just a bit more moisturizing. Love the tingly feel on lips too!

Pleasant lip balm

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Pleasant lip balm. Easy taste of mint gives easy freshness. On lips it is not appreciable. I recommend both to men, and women. Приятный бальзам для губ. Лёгкий вкус мяты придаёт лёгкую свежесть. На губах не заметен. Подойдёт как мужчинам, так и женщинам

Better than regular chapstick

Posted by coconut on Jun 29, 2012

Better than the chapstick stuff at the drug store. More natural.