Allergic to this product

Posted by 5484929448901984316 on Dec 07, 2013

Too bad, my lip aches and is itching, anyways it's swollen after using it. It's the 2nd brand organic lip balm that I bought, the two brands both made my lip allergic, that's so tricky. I suspect there's some ingredients that don't fit me.

bad bad bad

Posted by 5388598682798519205 on Dec 02, 2013

It doesn`t last. I wouldn`t buy again.Not moisturizing enough at all

Bad

Posted by 4788483126076116595 on Feb 19, 2013

nothing special: odor - 1, moistening - 0, texture - 0

No use

Posted by 5482859236135877933 on Dec 04, 2012

The lips are still cracky. Doesn't help.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by 5252726094500348941 on Oct 11, 2012

I've used this lip balm for a couple of weeks now, but unfortunately it has done nothing for my lips. Goes on smooth but that's about the only thing I like about it.

Not for me

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012

To runny and the wrong ingredients to keep my lips soft and happy. The aloe and shea are way to long down on the list, that means it's just small amounts of it. I live in a cold corse climate (Almost the at North pole with penguins and reindeers and Santa and stuff), maybe it works for someone else.

Dud

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 12, 2012

I didn't use this. I got it for my sister and she would not use it after the first application. Obviously, she did not like it.

Pomegranate Lip Balm

Posted by pheiphei on Jun 20, 2012

This balm is very thick and waxy and not very comfortable to use. I apply a thick layer at night. Sometimes it flakes off my lips at morning, so i never risk using it at day. It is not good enough to be a rescue for chapped lips but good enough for nightly use.

found something better!

Posted by 4881897262214853459 on Apr 27, 2012

okay- so this product wasn't anything spectacular as far as lip balm- but if you really want something amazing look up "egyptian magic!!!" Crazy awesome product!!! Highly recommend!

Yikes!!

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

I have very sensitive lips and have been searching for a good lip balm. Other balms have not done much to help, but this actually HURT me. Within a couple days of using this balm, my lips were extremely dry and painful and begin to crack for the first time ever. Ouch!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »