Not so good

Posted by UltraMarine on Sep 28, 2012

I don't like texture of balm, smells good, but I didn't see any effect.

Quite a good lip balm for the price, but ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... you can find better here on iHerb. Badger company has some really nice and big balms, try them out. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Beautiful smell

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

But for my dry lips it didnt do much.

Kissable, yes ;)

Posted by Reviewer3061764 on Dec 07, 2011

Lovely pomegranate scent! Absolutely nothing compares to shea butter as lip balm, but this product is handy, feels silky & looks shiny on lips and works as most normal lip balms.

Ok, but not great

Posted by Reviewer1182397 on Mar 26, 2011

it's ok, but nothing special... I would prefer a softer and a 'greasier' one. This one lasts for a very long time, however, as I do not like it so much and would rather want to try a new one, it is rather a minus than a plus for me :)

nothing special

Posted by charlie on Apr 04, 2012

The smell is nice, but I find this a bit too dry and waxy. Not bad for such price though.

Just ok - tastes like cough medicine

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Dec 02, 2011

I received this as a free sample, and it's not bad but I have to say it's not a stellar lip balm (and I am a bit of a connosseur). I much prefer the vanilla one from Out of Africa to this in both texture and flavor. This is a good lip balm to buy if your lips don't get TOO dry, but it's not really cutting it for dry/cold/indoor heated air of a Swedish winter, and it tastes like cough syrup. If you like the flavor of that, you'll love it though!

Posted by Reviewer1474256 on Dec 14, 2011

Doesn't have a too strong scent. I prefer it to several other lip balms

Un peu collant

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Baume pour les lèvres bien fondant mais qui en laisse beaucoup sur les lèvres, ce n'est pas très agréable ni et ne laisse pas de belles lèvres bien lisses. A utiliser plutôt en traitement de nuit qu'en journée!

smooth

Posted by Reviewer2224101 on Mar 23, 2011

very smooth and very nice flavor.