Smells like black cherry

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 01, 2012

Excellent lip balm. Perfect texture. Enough wax to make it thick and not oily. The scent of black cherry is not overpowering but can linger for a while. I prefer the organic one which exfoliates lips but this one works well after the strawberry one has healed my lips from all the dead skin/chapping. This pomegranate Now lip balm would be my favorite if I hadn't discovered the other one.

Given as a gift, well-received

Posted by Reviewer1232809 on Dec 14, 2011

Gave this as a gift, and the recipient was very pleased.

so smooth!

Posted by lchchchiyo on Sep 28, 2010

so smooth, really seems to moisturizes my lips!! the flavour is not really Pomegranate to me, smells like morello which i love! would buy again:)

Normal balm

Posted by Reviewer3106781 on Apr 25, 2011

Like it, but it does not last for long and no great smell of pomegranate - will not order again, but will use till the end.

Good Protection

Posted by Reviewer2671793 on Dec 05, 2011

The Pomegranate Lip Balm has been a great help in the windy weather we have been having - and has a good taste, too!

Good item

Posted by Reviewer1680649 on Dec 07, 2011

I really enjoyed the smell of this lip balm and it also helped my lips to be more moisturized, which was my goal when ordering this lip balm.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1188946 on Apr 07, 2012

This lip balm has a pleasant smell, well humidifies and protects from a wind and even a frost. but it is quickly erased and in some (1-2) hours it is necessary to repeat

Good

Posted by NinaNystuen on Apr 01, 2012

This works really well when you've first worked a little to get enough on. The stck is very compact - which makes it kind of hard to apply enough to have an effect - but once you've done that it both smells good and feels good - and definetly does its job.

Good lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Mar 11, 2012

Better than all the average lip balms I have tried/used in my life and smelled wonderful. Not pomegranate though, absolutely a cherry-ish smell, which I loooove!

Nice lip balm

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Dec 07, 2011

The flavour is superb but the lip balm itself could be a little more moisturising. It's not enough for my dry lips in the winter, but I love using it every night before going to bed!