Good

Posted by NinaNystuen on Apr 01, 2012

This works really well when you've first worked a little to get enough on. The stck is very compact - which makes it kind of hard to apply enough to have an effect - but once you've done that it both smells good and feels good - and definetly does its job.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1188946 on Apr 07, 2012

This lip balm has a pleasant smell, well humidifies and protects from a wind and even a frost. but it is quickly erased and in some (1-2) hours it is necessary to repeat

Good item

Posted by Reviewer1680649 on Dec 07, 2011

I really enjoyed the smell of this lip balm and it also helped my lips to be more moisturized, which was my goal when ordering this lip balm.

Given as a gift, well-received

Posted by Reviewer1232809 on Dec 14, 2011

Gave this as a gift, and the recipient was very pleased.

Good Protection

Posted by Reviewer2671793 on Dec 05, 2011

The Pomegranate Lip Balm has been a great help in the windy weather we have been having - and has a good taste, too!

so smooth!

Posted by lchchchiyo on Sep 28, 2010

so smooth, really seems to moisturizes my lips!! the flavour is not really Pomegranate to me, smells like morello which i love! would buy again:)

Normal balm

Posted by Reviewer3106781 on Apr 25, 2011

Like it, but it does not last for long and no great smell of pomegranate - will not order again, but will use till the end.

Ok, but not great

Posted by Reviewer1182397 on Mar 26, 2011

it's ok, but nothing special... I would prefer a softer and a 'greasier' one. This one lasts for a very long time, however, as I do not like it so much and would rather want to try a new one, it is rather a minus than a plus for me :)

nothing special

Posted by charlie on Apr 04, 2012

The smell is nice, but I find this a bit too dry and waxy. Not bad for such price though.

Just ok - tastes like cough medicine

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Dec 02, 2011

I received this as a free sample, and it's not bad but I have to say it's not a stellar lip balm (and I am a bit of a connosseur). I much prefer the vanilla one from Out of Africa to this in both texture and flavor. This is a good lip balm to buy if your lips don't get TOO dry, but it's not really cutting it for dry/cold/indoor heated air of a Swedish winter, and it tastes like cough syrup. If you like the flavor of that, you'll love it though!