Great with moisturizing nappy hair

Posted by Reviewer1589915 on Aug 06, 2010

This is a pretty creamy conditioner and it has that fake citrus orange smell that you would usually find in cheap motel body lotions. I added peppermint oil and that hid the scent. I used this to deep condition my hair and today, the day after, my hair is very smooth, soft, and shiny. I would buy this product again.

I love

Posted by nanonano on Dec 05, 2013

Foaming Finger street Luster Finish Great satisfaction I like the fragrance

Not enough moisture for me

Posted by Reviewer2177434 on May 12, 2010

This is a good smelling conditioner, but I find that while this works on normal hair (so said my daughter, it is not very conditioning for dry, curly hair. It feels nice going in, but I just needed more than this conditioner could provide. But it does smell great!

not in love with it

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Nov 04, 2009

It works okay to detangle and smells nice, and I like the ingredients and the larger size. BUT I really haven't had many good hair days since starting to use it-- due, I think, to the "coated," slightly sticky feeling it leaves on my hair. I won't buy it again.

awesome

Posted by divelanai on Aug 02, 2009

smells good, works great, more natural than other brands

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1254481 on Oct 13, 2009

It smells sooo good! My hair loves this conditioner! 16oz for this price. And the ingredients are all natural, I definitely recommend this conditioner!

great value

Posted by Reviewer2662428 on May 25, 2010

This is a very good conditioner that does not have alot of those bad chemicals in it. I will stock up on this product the price also is the best I have found for this product.

On of my favorite conditioners

Posted by Reviewer2852518 on May 06, 2011

I love that this is 160z. I wash my hair with Dr. woods castile soap then condition with this. The smell is very citrus. Sometimes I also use a quarter size amount as a leave in...leaves my hair tangle free

Posted by Reviewer2740739 on Sep 11, 2010

nice smell. not the best one i've ever tried, but as it's natural - without parabens and SLS - for me it's quite good.

Thick, Moisturizing, Nice

Posted by Reviewer2885557 on Sep 20, 2010

I like this conditioner for conditioner washes. I also combine this with coconut oil and honey for a deeper conditioner.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »