New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Solutions, Conditioner, Citrus Moisture, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great with moisturizing nappy hair

Posted by Reviewer1589915 on Aug 06, 2010

This is a pretty creamy conditioner and it has that fake citrus orange smell that you would usually find in cheap motel body lotions. I added peppermint oil and that hid the scent. I used this to deep condition my hair and today, the day after, my hair is very smooth, soft, and shiny. I would buy this product again.

Not enough moisture for me

Posted by Reviewer2177434 on May 12, 2010

This is a good smelling conditioner, but I find that while this works on normal hair (so said my daughter, it is not very conditioning for dry, curly hair. It feels nice going in, but I just needed more than this conditioner could provide. But it does smell great!

not in love with it

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Nov 04, 2009

It works okay to detangle and smells nice, and I like the ingredients and the larger size. BUT I really haven't had many good hair days since starting to use it-- due, I think, to the "coated," slightly sticky feeling it leaves on my hair. I won't buy it again.

great value

Posted by Reviewer2662428 on May 25, 2010

This is a very good conditioner that does not have alot of those bad chemicals in it. I will stock up on this product the price also is the best I have found for this product.

awesome

Posted by divelanai on Aug 02, 2009

smells good, works great, more natural than other brands

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »