I love

Posted by nanonano on Dec 05, 2013

Foaming Finger street Luster Finish Great satisfaction I like the fragrance

No slip. Not moisturizing. Smells bad.

Posted by Reviewer2983624 on Jul 06, 2013

I have afro-textured(tightly curled/kinky/coily) hair. My hair texture is prone to tangles and knots and so I need a conditioner that will help me thouroughly de-tangle my hair. This conditioner has no slip at all, and actually made de-tangling a little harder than it usually is for me. Another issue with afro-textured hair, all curly hair really, is dryness. This Citrus Moisture conditioner was not moisturizing at all. My hair feltdry after rinsing this conditioner out, almost as if it was a shampoo. I had to follow it with my usual conditioner. I love citrus scents, but the smell of this shampoo is extremely overpowering in my opinion. It smells sickeningly sweet with just a hint of citrus scent. I do not like this conditioner. I can't think of anyone that I would, or even could, reccomend this to. The only thing that I likeabout this conditioner is the price and and size. It'sa great value- if it works for you.

;)

Posted by Reviewer1927000 on Aug 02, 2011

I like it, nice smelling, but still don't know if it will work for better hair situation - we will see :)

On of my favorite conditioners

Posted by Reviewer2852518 on May 06, 2011

I love that this is 160z. I wash my hair with Dr. woods castile soap then condition with this. The smell is very citrus. Sometimes I also use a quarter size amount as a leave in...leaves my hair tangle free

Not bad at all

Posted by Reviewer1813121 on Nov 09, 2010

Nice scent. Pleasant texture

Good facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3229206 on Sep 29, 2010

This conditioner didn't work well on my hair. It dried out my hair so much, and I was disappointed. I was going to use this as a cowasher and a leave in conditioner. However, I thought that it might be a good cream facial cleanser and tried it out. This takes off my make up very well and lightly htdrates my face. Some cream cleanser soemtimes leaves a film on my skin, which I don't like. It is getting pretty cold here in Canada, and my skin is drier than summer, so I am going to use it as a cleanser on my face as I got two bottles when it was on sale. ($2.39 each!!!)

love it

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Sep 22, 2010

love it

I really like this conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer3145708 on Sep 21, 2010

Nice smell but not over powering and leaves the hair with a nice feel. I use this for my co-washes

Thick, Moisturizing, Nice

Posted by Reviewer2885557 on Sep 20, 2010

I like this conditioner for conditioner washes. I also combine this with coconut oil and honey for a deeper conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer2740739 on Sep 11, 2010

nice smell. not the best one i've ever tried, but as it's natural - without parabens and SLS - for me it's quite good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »