Really bad for my skin! Red flamed!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 03, 2013

Tried using this mask two times now, and both times my skin became so red and irritated. Don't like it at all!

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder,

Posted by Aprilynne on Mar 03, 2014

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this face mask, my face went bright red and puffy and felt like it was on fire. It went down after a couple hours but i was very disappointed with this product.

Bad Reaction!

Posted by 5614917112179895065 on Jul 25, 2014

My skin can take anything...Ive never had issues with a product. I used it as directed. After 15 minutes, my skin was burning! I quickly washed it off and it was bright red! It lasted for a few hours. I HIGHLY recommend doing a skin test FIRST before using it all over your face. Good luck!

Not a fit for me

Posted by Reviewer1514568 on Aug 05, 2012

Used it once but my skin is allergic, probably I added to much tea tree essential oil

Hmm..

Posted by Reviewer3300351 on Mar 08, 2011

I used this one yesterday, when I washed it of my skin my skin went very red, it looked like it was burned! I felt warm and got a headache. My skin felt fat and after a while the redness went away. Not impressed.

---

Posted by 4764521967483720156 on Jan 23, 2013

----

DO NOT purchase it!

Posted by adonischan on May 24, 2015

Finally, I finish with it. This is hardy to mix well, also can't apply to your face evenly. I really up sad with this product. And this stuff will leave your skin very very dry! Never Try it! Trust me!

Posted by 5393414588027875213 on Jun 20, 2016

...

didnt recieve it

Posted by 4772309978679153339 on Jul 18, 2016

till now i havent recieve it yet or got any message that its available to pick it up! i dont even know in which company is it at( dhl,aramex,or where exactly please contact with me)