Can be beneficial or a complete disaster, use sparingly.

Posted by jeaninegabrielle on Jul 29, 2013

I was very excited to start using clay powder masks and this is the first one I've tried. The first time I used it I made the mistake of leaving it on for a tad too long, I could feel the mask tugging at my skin and I could even feel my pulse. After washing off my skin felt amazing, and blackheads had come to the surface, making them extractable with very light pressure. I was so happy with my new discovery. However, I woke up the next morning with red, inflamed skin, a similar reaction I had to other beauty products. I figured it was because I left it on for too long and perhaps added too much clay and not enough liquid. I use Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel to mix with the clay. After my skin had recovered from the incident I tried a more diluted mixture, and it worked well. I wash it off just before it fully dries. DO NOT LEAVE IT ON UNTIL YOU FEEL YOUR PULSE! I should have stuck to that but I got adventurous and added tea tree oil to the mix. It was a big mistake, it went on feeling very refreshing but after 10 minutes my face was on fire and I had to deal with having red, irritated, painful skin for almost a week. So, for those of you with sensitive skin, use this sparingly, you don't necessarily have to use a thick paste, it can be too drying and cause irritation instead. Avoid mixing with oils like tea tree cos it can really burn through your skin. I also use this occasionally as a spot treatment so I don't run the risk of over drying my entire face. A little goes a long way.

Great clay mask

Posted by Reviewer2994150 on Oct 11, 2007

It's not as rough as an Aztec miracle mask. I mix in a little bentonite clay if I want a stronger mask.

working same as julep mask!

Posted by AnaAdmi on Dec 09, 2014

i love this mask, make my pore a lil bit shrink and my oily reduce :) ' you should try this and u wont regret, but this one very strong to pull all impurities from your skin www.pinkishbeautystore.com

MASCARILLA

Posted by 4614799824272667898 on May 21, 2015

LA HE USADO UN PAR DE VECES Y ME ESTA GUSTANDO MUCHO.

I like it

Posted by AbeerGH92 on Feb 19, 2016

I Use it with yogurt beautiful.

European Clay

Posted by Reviewer2945060 on Dec 03, 2010

lovely texture! i mix it with my essential oils or honey or an egg white - yeah! works wonders.

Weekly Facial

Posted by Reviewer1377059 on May 05, 2006

I use this powder after a hot shower,and mild scrub. I mix clay, yoghurt(room temperature), sometimes honey and or lemon, and a few drops of my best face lotion ( to prevent drying too quickly). I apply the mixture as a spreadable thick paste on my face except for eye area. leave for max time until it starts pulling on skin a bit. This really decreases the number of small pustules/acne flare up I may have.

Last a long time

Posted by Reviewer1205664 on Nov 08, 2007

This clay is great for my skin

European Clay

Posted by Reviewer1039920 on Feb 21, 2009

fine powdery clay.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

It's good, but a bit too drying for my combination skin. I'll save it until the summer and try again.