Great pure and natural detoxifying European clay powder for all skin types.

Posted by Caerulea on May 12, 2014

This green European clay is pure, natural, free of any additives or preservatives, and great for all skin types, especially oily, combination, and acne-prone skin. It detoxifies the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt and oil, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, and revitalizes the skin helping restore its elasticity, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes, and infections, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, burns, cuts, abscesses, boils, blisters, and even reduces stretch marks and scars and helps prevent premature aging. This clay is also a powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal agent keeping infection and inflammation at bay. It can also be used as a detoxifying scalp mask: it regulates sebum production, removes excess oil, dirt, product buildup without stripping the scalp's protective layer, fights infections, protects the scalp at the cellular level, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, stimulates keratin production and hair growth. I've been mixing this product with a few drops of jojoba oil and using it on my face, body, and scalp, and I'm impressed by the results: my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, my skin tone has evened out, my acne has noticeably cleared up, almost all the redness and inflammation is gone, some of my pigmentation spots and stretch marks have faded, my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, flaky, and itchy. Amazing product. So glad I ordered it.

great for face masks

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Oct 19, 2008

I really like this for making face masks. I usually take a little of this powder, and wet it down w/ aubrey organics 100% aloe vera and add a few drops of tea tree oil for a great, all natural, deep cleansing mask. but the wonderful thing is that you can use it as a base and then add things for your specific skin type. a jar will usually last me about 9 months using 1-2x per week.

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Mar 20, 2011

Great texture, mixes well, detoxifies quickly...use with grapeseed oil if you have dry skin

Terrific!!

Posted by Reviewer2468010 on Mar 07, 2010

Be patient with Green Clay. If you have a spotty complexion, it will draw the impurities out -- and for a time your skin may break out. But that ends after a time. Meanwhile, your skin cleaner and tighter. Once those impurities (or hidden zits) are gone, wow! I use 2 tsps of the clay for a mask, plus 2 drops of tea tree oil.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Mar 07, 2012

Did a home made facial mask by this clay together with aloe vera from Aubrey organics, a few drops of rosehip oil, a drop of tea tree. A wow effect on my skin, much clearer.

European Clay

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

Makes a great mask and I like the way you can customize it. You can add different oils like jojoba or vitamin e for extra hydration or lavendar essential oil for its skin benefits and lovely smell. I even mix the clay with vegetable glycerin or honey sometimes instead of water. Overall, it makes a very good mask.

Great for Acne

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Jul 30, 2010

I have just started using clay masks and I really like the way this one feels. I have only been using this for a couple of weeks, but I already notice improvement to my skin, tigther pores and even complexion. I mix a little of apple cider vinegar and water into mine.

Say Goodbye to Oily Face!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

Absolutely love this product! Really strong, so be careful there! It can cause your skin to go red and sensitive, if you use to much of this clay powder. I use this with tea tree oil from the same brand :) to bring it up a notch, and mix them with water. Here's a tip: use less clay powder and don't let the mask dry out completely! It would be easier to wash off when it's not too dry up. If your skin gets red, don't worry - the redness will be gone the next day, no harm done!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 02, 2008

I really like this. It forms a mask that tightens your skin and it draws out impurities.

Great clay

Posted by Reviewer1900523 on Nov 11, 2010

I really like this clay because it is easy to use. You only need water and you are ready. But I like to add a few drops ot tea tree oil, glycerin and aloe vera gel. And at the end your skin is clean and tight and after several use clearer