great product

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Jan 13, 2011

I use this once a week and it leaves my skin feeling very clean and tight. My pores are much less visible now. I highly recommend this product.

Lasts a long time

Posted by Reviewer2453773 on Feb 03, 2011

This clay is excellent for a face mask - you can actually feel it working. It seems to pull out a lot of toxins and helps with acne as well.

excellent clay

Posted by Reviewer3020741 on Dec 07, 2010

you can really feel this clay working. highly recommended, and excellent price

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1495291 on Dec 12, 2011

This works great really shrinks the pores and draws out impurities.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 21, 2012

WOW! This leaves my skin soooo clean and soft. I have tried it for 3 times now and it does take a little longer to dry (30 mins) It itches and makes my skin a little red after, but it's woth the pain!! I still can not see a BIG difference in my acne. My sin is much softer and feels cleaner, and I do belive that it takes a couple treatments more:) And it lasts forever and is really priceworthy. I will never buy expensive claymasks again:)

Wow great product.

Posted by craftygirl on Jan 26, 2012

I actually use this on my son's skin, he has mild acne and it helps keep is clear for quite awhile. REduces the redness and inflammation. Hoping to mix it with Tea Tree oil and should enhance the benefits. Will buy again.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1260133 on Mar 07, 2012

This is a big jar of clay that should last several months. The first time I used it, my skin was actually tingling as the clay dried and hardened. Afterwards, my skin felt great! I use this once a week on combination skin.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Nov 07, 2012

Great for making homemade skin masks and really draws impurities out. I mix this with a bit of aloe vera, a drop of rosehip, lavender and tea tree essential oil to kill bacteria and soothe the skin at the same time. Nothing works better! Update: Use this sparingly. After a while I had an allergic reaction to it, it has extremely powerful cleansing properties! Don't underestimate natural products and essential oils. Even though it's great to know exactly what you're putting on your skin, and the fact it is pure, doesen't mean it's less powerful than conventional drugstore products or high end cosmetics.

i just love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3059463 on Mar 14, 2012

i mix it with honey and rose hips oil, leave it for 15 minutes, wash off and i feel my skin deep-cleansed and well-hydrated. it's really perfect for my dry skin. i will definitely purchase it again

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Mar 21, 2012