Good!

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Nov 07, 2012

Great for making homemade skin masks and really draws impurities out. I mix this with a bit of aloe vera, a drop of rosehip, lavender and tea tree essential oil to kill bacteria and soothe the skin at the same time. Nothing works better! Update: Use this sparingly. After a while I had an allergic reaction to it, it has extremely powerful cleansing properties! Don't underestimate natural products and essential oils. Even though it's great to know exactly what you're putting on your skin, and the fact it is pure, doesen't mean it's less powerful than conventional drugstore products or high end cosmetics.

i just love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3059463 on Mar 14, 2012

i mix it with honey and rose hips oil, leave it for 15 minutes, wash off and i feel my skin deep-cleansed and well-hydrated. it's really perfect for my dry skin. i will definitely purchase it again

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Mar 21, 2012

a very good thing, like

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1727624 on Feb 04, 2012

I have quite troublesome pore. I bought this product wishing it would make my pores smaller. It has worked out great. I can see the difference after I use it. But I do think people with dry skin should think twice before purchase this one. It absorbs all grease and close the pore. So it could be little tough for dry skin.

worked good for me

Posted by Reviewer1572032 on Feb 14, 2012

it works fine for me. the face stops shining 5-6 hours after i use it, and it feels clean for the whole day.

Two thumbs up!

Posted by Reviewer1798494 on Feb 17, 2012

I love it! I had to mix a little more water than instructed, I have normal skin, but I applied oil on my skin prior to the mask to get more moisture and then I followed by appling an egg mask on top of the clay. I love the way it felt, you can feel it working. Afterwards It made my skin soft, tone and glowing. I will be repurchasing.

Posted by eldeen on Mar 02, 2012

I use it with jojoba oil and it makes my skin feel very soft. :)

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder, 6 oz (170 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

This is just great.I use it once a week and leave my skin so smooth. I mix with water and few drops of vitamin E oil.love it

Must Buy !!

Posted by devraaj21 on Apr 15, 2012

This is the best clay mask , i have ever used , its not messy at all ,it tighten my pore and give me a clear complexion , once applied you will feel it is tightening your skin , it really work . will never stop buying this .

perfect

Posted by Taxcollector on Apr 23, 2012

it is excellent clear the akne