great!

Posted by Reviewer2542129 on Apr 30, 2012

I have never used clay before, so I can't speak to the quality of the product in comparison to others. That said, this is a really cool face mask! It really cleaned the gunk out of the pores on my nose (which nothing else I have found other than ocm does) and left my skin very soft. I'll definitely be using it a lot in the future!

face

Posted by Reviewer2398372 on Jun 13, 2012

maravilhosa, cumpre o que promete

Good

Posted by Reviewer2156173 on Jun 16, 2012

Good

Love it :))

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Jun 22, 2012

It really makes your skin looking and feeling cleaner and smoother . Me and my mom love it . I mix a few drops of tea tree essential oil and tiny bit of coconut oil in it . Highly recommend!!:)))

Natural way to deep clean your face!

Posted by 4926002249152582545 on Jun 23, 2012

LOVE this clay!!you can DIY the deep clean mask that suits yourself and it is natural!! When I have some breakout on my face, I will add a drop of tea tree oil together with jojoba oil, my face feel clean and hydrated at the same time! Amazing!

Really detox my face..

Posted by Healthyfamily on Jun 28, 2012

The European Clay Powder really help to detox my face, it also massage your face while doing mask ^_^ Thank you Now Foods, ^_^ Thank you Iherb..

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2499991 on May 23, 2012

This was great! Cheap and good. I usually add some drops of oil to get moisture while it cleanses. Make the skin soft and my pores smaller.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1519376 on May 14, 2011

This is a Great product, I mix with 1 tablespoon of Apple cider vinager and It Works Great for my Skin

Great Product for reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2016059 on May 06, 2011

Very happy with it!

It works perfect.

Posted by VikaMalina on Jun 17, 2011

This mask helps me to take care about my combined skin. I mix with water and add two drops of tea oil. It works perfect.