as expected quality,

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 21, 2014

as expected quality,

Nice mask

Posted by 5095339602447021011 on May 15, 2014

I really like this mask. I minimizes breakouts and smooths the skin. I used it one a week and apply a rich moisturizer afterwards.

Great pure and natural detoxifying European clay powder for all skin types.

Posted by Caerulea on May 12, 2014

This green European clay is pure, natural, free of any additives or preservatives, and great for all skin types, especially oily, combination, and acne-prone skin. It detoxifies the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt and oil, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, and revitalizes the skin helping restore its elasticity, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes, and infections, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, burns, cuts, abscesses, boils, blisters, and even reduces stretch marks and scars and helps prevent premature aging. This clay is also a powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal agent keeping infection and inflammation at bay. It can also be used as a detoxifying scalp mask: it regulates sebum production, removes excess oil, dirt, product buildup without stripping the scalp's protective layer, fights infections, protects the scalp at the cellular level, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, stimulates keratin production and hair growth. I've been mixing this product with a few drops of jojoba oil and using it on my face, body, and scalp, and I'm impressed by the results: my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, my skin tone has evened out, my acne has noticeably cleared up, almost all the redness and inflammation is gone, some of my pigmentation spots and stretch marks have faded, my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, flaky, and itchy. Amazing product. So glad I ordered it.

Maravillosa.

Posted by 5106537765434702312 on Apr 20, 2014

No solo absorbe mi exceso de grasa sino que aumenta la circulación sanguínea del rostro mientras se seca el producto. Siento que lo revitaliza y cierra los poros.

Great face mask

Posted by 5186327891469311344 on Apr 10, 2014

Really good product; it makes my skin softer and more clean. It is not agressive.

Say Goodbye to Oily Face!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

Absolutely love this product! Really strong, so be careful there! It can cause your skin to go red and sensitive, if you use to much of this clay powder. I use this with tea tree oil from the same brand :) to bring it up a notch, and mix them with water. Here's a tip: use less clay powder and don't let the mask dry out completely! It would be easier to wash off when it's not too dry up. If your skin gets red, don't worry - the redness will be gone the next day, no harm done!

Good one

Posted by 4934296011070686093 on Apr 09, 2014

He makes me a wonderful skin !

Besst Facial Mask!

Posted by Reviewer2652228 on Mar 23, 2014

Now Foods, European Clay Powder has been my facial mask go to. It leaves my face fresh and smooth, and actually helps with clearing black heads,dark spots and oily areas. You can actually feel it working, pulsating to detoxify and leave skin smooth and clean.

nice

Posted by 5248949750470258899 on Mar 11, 2014

do a very good job for oil with acne problems face

clay

Posted by 5607977312250889540 on Mar 07, 2014

Great for face masks. I've tried different combinations for masks, my favourite is clay powder mixed with rose water. My skin has becomed better and more even. Recommend!