Love it :))

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Jun 22, 2012

It really makes your skin looking and feeling cleaner and smoother . Me and my mom love it . I mix a few drops of tea tree essential oil and tiny bit of coconut oil in it . Highly recommend!!:)))

Natural way to deep clean your face!

Posted by 4926002249152582545 on Jun 23, 2012

LOVE this clay!!you can DIY the deep clean mask that suits yourself and it is natural!! When I have some breakout on my face, I will add a drop of tea tree oil together with jojoba oil, my face feel clean and hydrated at the same time! Amazing!

Really detox my face..

Posted by Healthyfamily on Jun 28, 2012

The European Clay Powder really help to detox my face, it also massage your face while doing mask ^_^ Thank you Now Foods, ^_^ Thank you Iherb..

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2499991 on May 23, 2012

This was great! Cheap and good. I usually add some drops of oil to get moisture while it cleanses. Make the skin soft and my pores smaller.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on Sep 05, 2011

I mix it with jojoba oil and water because I have dry skin. but haven't noticed yet any improvements of my skin. still waiting...

Really good clay mask!

Posted by Ternen on Jul 26, 2012

Really good product. The skin really feals clean and pure after treatment. It is long lasting and probably the best clay mask I've ever tried!

Wonderful Detoxing Clay!

Posted by Reviewer3232704 on Sep 16, 2011

It works great as a facial mask with water or raw apple cider vinegar. I've been using this as a fruit and veggie soak to help remove any radioactive particles. (I heard green clay was put in chocolate bars for the people who lived through the Chernobyl event). Search the internet for the many uses of Clay... God's goodness!

from ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2605015 on Oct 22, 2011

very good

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2618335 on Nov 01, 2011

This is a quality basic clay you can use to make any sort of mask customized for your skin type. For dry areas mix in some water and coconut oil or olive oil, for oily areas use plain water and maybe a drop or 2 of tea tree oil.

European Clay Powder