Very good

Posted by Reviewer1727624 on Feb 04, 2012

I have quite troublesome pore. I bought this product wishing it would make my pores smaller. It has worked out great. I can see the difference after I use it. But I do think people with dry skin should think twice before purchase this one. It absorbs all grease and close the pore. So it could be little tough for dry skin.

worked good for me

Posted by Reviewer1572032 on Feb 14, 2012

it works fine for me. the face stops shining 5-6 hours after i use it, and it feels clean for the whole day.

Two thumbs up!

Posted by Reviewer1798494 on Feb 17, 2012

I love it! I had to mix a little more water than instructed, I have normal skin, but I applied oil on my skin prior to the mask to get more moisture and then I followed by appling an egg mask on top of the clay. I love the way it felt, you can feel it working. Afterwards It made my skin soft, tone and glowing. I will be repurchasing.

Posted by eldeen on Mar 02, 2012

I use it with jojoba oil and it makes my skin feel very soft. :)

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder, 6 oz (170 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

This is just great.I use it once a week and leave my skin so smooth. I mix with water and few drops of vitamin E oil.love it

Must Buy !!

Posted by devraaj21 on Apr 15, 2012

This is the best clay mask , i have ever used , its not messy at all ,it tighten my pore and give me a clear complexion , once applied you will feel it is tightening your skin , it really work . will never stop buying this .

perfect

Posted by Taxcollector on Apr 23, 2012

it is excellent clear the akne

great!

Posted by Reviewer2542129 on Apr 30, 2012

I have never used clay before, so I can't speak to the quality of the product in comparison to others. That said, this is a really cool face mask! It really cleaned the gunk out of the pores on my nose (which nothing else I have found other than ocm does) and left my skin very soft. I'll definitely be using it a lot in the future!

face

Posted by Reviewer2398372 on Jun 13, 2012

maravilhosa, cumpre o que promete

Good

Posted by Reviewer2156173 on Jun 16, 2012

Good