Great Product for reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2016059 on May 06, 2011

Very happy with it!

It works perfect.

Posted by VikaMalina on Jun 17, 2011

This mask helps me to take care about my combined skin. I mix with water and add two drops of tea oil. It works perfect.

Great for acne-prone skin.

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Sep 16, 2012

This is great. I have been trying out different ways of getting my skin acne free. And now I will look no further. This does the trick! Leaves some redness just after use, but this is most likely caused by the hardening process and the muds excellent ability for drawing out impurities. Unbeatable price as well!

L.O.V.E.

Posted by Reviewer2025249 on Jun 28, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this powder mask!!! Definately the BEST mask Ive used. I have Combo/sensitive skin, and this allows me to adjust accordingly. It dries to a nice hard clay and washes clean. Does not leave my skin irritated at all! No redness!! Only problem is that it may get messy when you open the lid, other than that, def a re-purchase for me!

good

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Jul 18, 2011

good stuff

amazing!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Jul 29, 2011

This is the best clay mask I have ever tried, the results are incredible. Not only is it keeping my acne under control it removes all of the debris underneath the skin that gives you black heads and clogging. I'm so impressed with this product and its sooooo cheap!!! I use it in conjuction with my eminence organics line and after 10 years of bad acne my skin is finally healing! :)

ok

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on Sep 05, 2011

I mix it with jojoba oil and water because I have dry skin. but haven't noticed yet any improvements of my skin. still waiting...

Really good clay mask!

Posted by Ternen on Jul 26, 2012

Really good product. The skin really feals clean and pure after treatment. It is long lasting and probably the best clay mask I've ever tried!

Wonderful Detoxing Clay!

Posted by Reviewer3232704 on Sep 16, 2011

It works great as a facial mask with water or raw apple cider vinegar. I've been using this as a fruit and veggie soak to help remove any radioactive particles. (I heard green clay was put in chocolate bars for the people who lived through the Chernobyl event). Search the internet for the many uses of Clay... God's goodness!

from ukraine