Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2618335 on Nov 01, 2011

This is a quality basic clay you can use to make any sort of mask customized for your skin type. For dry areas mix in some water and coconut oil or olive oil, for oily areas use plain water and maybe a drop or 2 of tea tree oil.

European Clay Powder

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011

very helpful powder

Great Product for reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2016059 on May 06, 2011

Very happy with it!

Superb!

Posted by KThong on May 12, 2011

I have oily combination skin. Oily on the t-zone and dry on the cheeks. I noticed very visible large pores on the areas beneath my eyes and beside my nose. Very worrying Read the many positive reviews abt this pdt and decided to buy. Bought the Now Foods Tea Tree Oil too and added 1-2 drops to the clay mask. Once applied, initially i experienced a biting sensation on my face and after 15-20mins, my whole face tightened very firmly until i cant even squint or move my facial muscles. After washing it off with cold water, I was astonished to see the pores gone or greatly minimised. I contd with my beauty regime and this morn I woke up with a glow and my face wasnt as oily, in spite of my local hot & humid weather Will definitely contd using and buy again

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1519376 on May 14, 2011

This is a Great product, I mix with 1 tablespoon of Apple cider vinager and It Works Great for my Skin

It works perfect.

Posted by VikaMalina on Jun 17, 2011

This mask helps me to take care about my combined skin. I mix with water and add two drops of tea oil. It works perfect.

Great for acne-prone skin.

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Sep 16, 2012

This is great. I have been trying out different ways of getting my skin acne free. And now I will look no further. This does the trick! Leaves some redness just after use, but this is most likely caused by the hardening process and the muds excellent ability for drawing out impurities. Unbeatable price as well!

L.O.V.E.

Posted by Reviewer2025249 on Jun 28, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this powder mask!!! Definately the BEST mask Ive used. I have Combo/sensitive skin, and this allows me to adjust accordingly. It dries to a nice hard clay and washes clean. Does not leave my skin irritated at all! No redness!! Only problem is that it may get messy when you open the lid, other than that, def a re-purchase for me!

good

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Jul 18, 2011

good stuff

amazing!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Jul 29, 2011

This is the best clay mask I have ever tried, the results are incredible. Not only is it keeping my acne under control it removes all of the debris underneath the skin that gives you black heads and clogging. I'm so impressed with this product and its sooooo cheap!!! I use it in conjuction with my eminence organics line and after 10 years of bad acne my skin is finally healing! :)