Good

Posted by Reviewer2156173 on Jun 16, 2012

Good

Love it :))

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Jun 22, 2012

It really makes your skin looking and feeling cleaner and smoother . Me and my mom love it . I mix a few drops of tea tree essential oil and tiny bit of coconut oil in it . Highly recommend!!:)))

Natural way to deep clean your face!

Posted by 4926002249152582545 on Jun 23, 2012

LOVE this clay!!you can DIY the deep clean mask that suits yourself and it is natural!! When I have some breakout on my face, I will add a drop of tea tree oil together with jojoba oil, my face feel clean and hydrated at the same time! Amazing!

Really detox my face..

Posted by Healthyfamily on Jun 28, 2012

The European Clay Powder really help to detox my face, it also massage your face while doing mask ^_^ Thank you Now Foods, ^_^ Thank you Iherb..

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2499991 on May 23, 2012

This was great! Cheap and good. I usually add some drops of oil to get moisture while it cleanses. Make the skin soft and my pores smaller.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1519376 on May 14, 2011

This is a Great product, I mix with 1 tablespoon of Apple cider vinager and It Works Great for my Skin

Great Product for reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2016059 on May 06, 2011

Very happy with it!

It works perfect.

Posted by VikaMalina on Jun 17, 2011

This mask helps me to take care about my combined skin. I mix with water and add two drops of tea oil. It works perfect.

Great for acne-prone skin.

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Sep 16, 2012

This is great. I have been trying out different ways of getting my skin acne free. And now I will look no further. This does the trick! Leaves some redness just after use, but this is most likely caused by the hardening process and the muds excellent ability for drawing out impurities. Unbeatable price as well!

L.O.V.E.

Posted by Reviewer2025249 on Jun 28, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this powder mask!!! Definately the BEST mask Ive used. I have Combo/sensitive skin, and this allows me to adjust accordingly. It dries to a nice hard clay and washes clean. Does not leave my skin irritated at all! No redness!! Only problem is that it may get messy when you open the lid, other than that, def a re-purchase for me!