Say Goodbye to Oily Face!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

Absolutely love this product! Really strong, so be careful there! It can cause your skin to go red and sensitive, if you use to much of this clay powder. I use this with tea tree oil from the same brand :) to bring it up a notch, and mix them with water. Here's a tip: use less clay powder and don't let the mask dry out completely! It would be easier to wash off when it's not too dry up. If your skin gets red, don't worry - the redness will be gone the next day, no harm done!

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder,

Posted by Aprilynne on Mar 03, 2014

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this face mask, my face went bright red and puffy and felt like it was on fire. It went down after a couple hours but i was very disappointed with this product.

Really bad for my skin! Red flamed!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 03, 2013

Tried using this mask two times now, and both times my skin became so red and irritated. Don't like it at all!

Works!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 15, 2013

This clay powder works really well! I love that I can mix in which ever ingredient I want - I usually put some tea tree oil in there. It takes some trial and error to find the right amount of water to blend in though. It leaves the skin slightly redish right away, but my skin looks better immediately after using it and I can really feel it working when I have it on. Like clay masks usually go it dries completely on the skin and it takes a little while to get it washed completely off. I'm really happy with the effect it has and has a really great price, because it lasts a long time.

Great clay

Posted by Reviewer1900523 on Nov 11, 2010

I really like this clay because it is easy to use. You only need water and you are ready. But I like to add a few drops ot tea tree oil, glycerin and aloe vera gel. And at the end your skin is clean and tight and after several use clearer

5stars

Posted by Reviewer2117901 on Apr 16, 2012

extremly strong cleansing effect and so cheap 5stars will buy again.

wonderful face treatment

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

I don't always use face masks, as some of the ones I used in the past irritated my skin. I decided to give this one a shot, because it is all natural, and I can add oils and other thing to it and customize it to my own skin. I added a small amount of aloe vera gel and coconut oil to this powder and adjusted the amount of water I added. I had great results! Since I added the moisturizing ingredients, it didn't dry my face out, and it shrunk my pores and made my skin look amazing! I will continue to use this mask once or twice a week, and although the jar seems small, with the small amount I need it should last a while. I will definitely recommend this to family & friends, and repurchase in the future! :) **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 02, 2008

I really like this. It forms a mask that tightens your skin and it draws out impurities.

works great and will last quite a while

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Nov 11, 2008

I like that I can use clay and not dry out my skin by adding a dab of oil to the mix. It works well.

nice