Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Great for Acne

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Jul 30, 2010

I have just started using clay masks and I really like the way this one feels. I have only been using this for a couple of weeks, but I already notice improvement to my skin, tigther pores and even complexion. I mix a little of apple cider vinegar and water into mine.

European Clay

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

Makes a great mask and I like the way you can customize it. You can add different oils like jojoba or vitamin e for extra hydration or lavendar essential oil for its skin benefits and lovely smell. I even mix the clay with vegetable glycerin or honey sometimes instead of water. Overall, it makes a very good mask.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 02, 2008

I really like this. It forms a mask that tightens your skin and it draws out impurities.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2487128 on Mar 07, 2012

Did a home made facial mask by this clay together with aloe vera from Aubrey organics, a few drops of rosehip oil, a drop of tea tree. A wow effect on my skin, much clearer.

Posted by editheinhorn on Aug 08, 2013

i don't dislike this at all, my face feels really fresh and smooth after using this but I'm not sure it has any long term usage benefits, however as a pamper it's really good! not recommended if you have sensitive skin. After using this about once a week my face must have gotten enough, I got all red and blotchy and had to spend the day inside wrapped in coconut oil to soothe it. Be careful with this thing.