Bad Reaction!

Posted by 5614917112179895065 on Jul 25, 2014

My skin can take anything...Ive never had issues with a product. I used it as directed. After 15 minutes, my skin was burning! I quickly washed it off and it was bright red! It lasted for a few hours. I HIGHLY recommend doing a skin test FIRST before using it all over your face. Good luck!

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder,

Posted by Aprilynne on Mar 03, 2014

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this face mask, my face went bright red and puffy and felt like it was on fire. It went down after a couple hours but i was very disappointed with this product.

Works!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 15, 2013

This clay powder works really well! I love that I can mix in which ever ingredient I want - I usually put some tea tree oil in there. It takes some trial and error to find the right amount of water to blend in though. It leaves the skin slightly redish right away, but my skin looks better immediately after using it and I can really feel it working when I have it on. Like clay masks usually go it dries completely on the skin and it takes a little while to get it washed completely off. I'm really happy with the effect it has and has a really great price, because it lasts a long time.

Really bad for my skin! Red flamed!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 03, 2013

Tried using this mask two times now, and both times my skin became so red and irritated. Don't like it at all!

Ingestion for detox radiation poisoning.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Aug 13, 2012

many fasting programs use clay for detoxing internally. try google it. this clay is perfect for it. and its cheap. bentonite grabs radiation particles and move it out of the body. so buyers beware, do not buy clays from sediments in the USA or Japan due to fukushima. the clays over there grabs and holds on to the radiation. and then you put it on your face or use it internally. its worse than most people are aware of. this is from Europe and is fine. its time to start thinking of where your products come from.

Great clay

Posted by Reviewer1900523 on Nov 11, 2010

I really like this clay because it is easy to use. You only need water and you are ready. But I like to add a few drops ot tea tree oil, glycerin and aloe vera gel. And at the end your skin is clean and tight and after several use clearer

Wonderful Facial Product

Posted by Reviewer1869138 on Oct 22, 2009

It really sucks the crud out of your pores - you can feel the pull as it dries. It is easy to wash off, and it does not have a yucky mud smell.

A new ingredient in my Matcha facial mask recipe!

Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Nov 11, 2016

I use to make myself a spoiling facial treatment that is based on Matcha green tea. I have ordered clay powder, that is being offered here for a very good price, and it totaly upgraded the recipe. So here it is guys, enjoy it: 1 teaspoon of European Clay Powder 1 teaspoon of Matcha green tea powder 1 spoonfu ofl organic yogurt 1 teaspoon of olive oil You can also add a bit of honey. After mixing well the ingredients, rub it on your face and neck and wash it after no longer than 15 minutes. This will solve many of your skin problems and will leave your face vivid and silky for a couple of days. Enjoy everybody!

5stars

Posted by Reviewer2117901 on Apr 16, 2012

extremly strong cleansing effect and so cheap 5stars will buy again.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 02, 2008

I really like this. It forms a mask that tightens your skin and it draws out impurities.