Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 02, 2008

I really like this. It forms a mask that tightens your skin and it draws out impurities.

Great clay

Posted by Reviewer1900523 on Nov 11, 2010

I really like this clay because it is easy to use. You only need water and you are ready. But I like to add a few drops ot tea tree oil, glycerin and aloe vera gel. And at the end your skin is clean and tight and after several use clearer

5stars

Posted by Reviewer2117901 on Apr 16, 2012

extremly strong cleansing effect and so cheap 5stars will buy again.

Great face mask!

Posted by Reviewer1028084 on Sep 20, 2011

Great idea that you can mix your own face mask. I added jojoba oil and rosehip oil as I tend to have dry skin. After using my face felt very soft and exfoliated. Mask draws out impurities and then leaves clear skin

Works!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 15, 2013

This clay powder works really well! I love that I can mix in which ever ingredient I want - I usually put some tea tree oil in there. It takes some trial and error to find the right amount of water to blend in though. It leaves the skin slightly redish right away, but my skin looks better immediately after using it and I can really feel it working when I have it on. Like clay masks usually go it dries completely on the skin and it takes a little while to get it washed completely off. I'm really happy with the effect it has and has a really great price, because it lasts a long time.

MUDD mask i pudderform!!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Sprøtt hvor mye rart iherb tilbyr i pulverform. Ting som jeg aldri før har tenkt paa! Dette her er da altsaa det samme som en ansiktsmaske, forskjellen er bare at du må blande den selv. Jeg syntes den fungerte kjempebra, ikke noe forskjell i forhold til andre masker jeg har prøvd. Det er utrroolig mye i denne boksen, og du kan trolig ha den i aaresvis. Ta en teskje og bland med litt vann, så er du klar!

TO MAKE OWN CLAY SOAP

Posted by satokovann on Apr 25, 2016

I MIX THIS, VITAMIN C POWDER (ASCORBIC ACID), AND ONE OF EO BRAND'S SOAP, AND USE THE MIXTURE AS MY OWN CLAY SOAP. VERY GOOD PSORIASIS, ACNE PRONE SKIN, ETC.

Posted by editheinhorn on Aug 08, 2013

i don't dislike this at all, my face feels really fresh and smooth after using this but I'm not sure it has any long term usage benefits, however as a pamper it's really good! not recommended if you have sensitive skin. After using this about once a week my face must have gotten enough, I got all red and blotchy and had to spend the day inside wrapped in coconut oil to soothe it. Be careful with this thing.

Really bad for my skin! Red flamed!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 03, 2013

Tried using this mask two times now, and both times my skin became so red and irritated. Don't like it at all!

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder,

Posted by Aprilynne on Mar 03, 2014

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this face mask, my face went bright red and puffy and felt like it was on fire. It went down after a couple hours but i was very disappointed with this product.