Works!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 15, 2013

This clay powder works really well! I love that I can mix in which ever ingredient I want - I usually put some tea tree oil in there. It takes some trial and error to find the right amount of water to blend in though. It leaves the skin slightly redish right away, but my skin looks better immediately after using it and I can really feel it working when I have it on. Like clay masks usually go it dries completely on the skin and it takes a little while to get it washed completely off. I'm really happy with the effect it has and has a really great price, because it lasts a long time.

wonderful face treatment

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

I don't always use face masks, as some of the ones I used in the past irritated my skin. I decided to give this one a shot, because it is all natural, and I can add oils and other thing to it and customize it to my own skin. I added a small amount of aloe vera gel and coconut oil to this powder and adjusted the amount of water I added. I had great results! Since I added the moisturizing ingredients, it didn't dry my face out, and it shrunk my pores and made my skin look amazing! I will continue to use this mask once or twice a week, and although the jar seems small, with the small amount I need it should last a while. I will definitely recommend this to family & friends, and repurchase in the future! :) **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

Really bad for my skin! Red flamed!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 03, 2013

Tried using this mask two times now, and both times my skin became so red and irritated. Don't like it at all!

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder,

Posted by Aprilynne on Mar 03, 2014

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this face mask, my face went bright red and puffy and felt like it was on fire. It went down after a couple hours but i was very disappointed with this product.

Ingestion for detox radiation poisoning.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Aug 13, 2012

many fasting programs use clay for detoxing internally. try google it. this clay is perfect for it. and its cheap. bentonite grabs radiation particles and move it out of the body. so buyers beware, do not buy clays from sediments in the USA or Japan due to fukushima. the clays over there grabs and holds on to the radiation. and then you put it on your face or use it internally. its worse than most people are aware of. this is from Europe and is fine. its time to start thinking of where your products come from.

Wonderful Facial Product

Posted by Reviewer1869138 on Oct 22, 2009

It really sucks the crud out of your pores - you can feel the pull as it dries. It is easy to wash off, and it does not have a yucky mud smell.

Great clay

Posted by Reviewer1900523 on Nov 11, 2010

I really like this clay because it is easy to use. You only need water and you are ready. But I like to add a few drops ot tea tree oil, glycerin and aloe vera gel. And at the end your skin is clean and tight and after several use clearer

5stars

Posted by Reviewer2117901 on Apr 16, 2012

extremly strong cleansing effect and so cheap 5stars will buy again.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 02, 2008

I really like this. It forms a mask that tightens your skin and it draws out impurities.

works great and will last quite a while

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Nov 11, 2008

I like that I can use clay and not dry out my skin by adding a dab of oil to the mix. It works well.