Bad Reaction!

Posted by 5614917112179895065 on Jul 25, 2014

My skin can take anything...Ive never had issues with a product. I used it as directed. After 15 minutes, my skin was burning! I quickly washed it off and it was bright red! It lasted for a few hours. I HIGHLY recommend doing a skin test FIRST before using it all over your face. Good luck!

Works!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 15, 2013

This clay powder works really well! I love that I can mix in which ever ingredient I want - I usually put some tea tree oil in there. It takes some trial and error to find the right amount of water to blend in though. It leaves the skin slightly redish right away, but my skin looks better immediately after using it and I can really feel it working when I have it on. Like clay masks usually go it dries completely on the skin and it takes a little while to get it washed completely off. I'm really happy with the effect it has and has a really great price, because it lasts a long time.

A new ingredient in my Matcha facial mask recipe!

Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Nov 11, 2016

I use to make myself a spoiling facial treatment that is based on Matcha green tea. I have ordered clay powder, that is being offered here for a very good price, and it totaly upgraded the recipe. So here it is guys, enjoy it: 1 teaspoon of European Clay Powder 1 teaspoon of Matcha green tea powder 1 spoonfu ofl organic yogurt 1 teaspoon of olive oil You can also add a bit of honey. After mixing well the ingredients, rub it on your face and neck and wash it after no longer than 15 minutes. This will solve many of your skin problems and will leave your face vivid and silky for a couple of days. Enjoy everybody!

Brightening your skin and smaller pores

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jan 13, 2017

I m Asian . 36yr old with dry skin n complex skin at T zone . I read others' review and said it': and amazing products , IT IS! It's amazing. When I touch my skin at the first time of using, I felt my face SOFTER , CLEANER , BRIGHTER , SMALLER PORES and less black head. Here is my recipe for my big face : 3.5 tblp of the clay powder + 2-3 drops tea tree essential oil + 2-3 drops of rosehip water + water ,mix well until it turns into a paste. I left it around 15 minutes and rinse it afterward . I believe it is not only about the Clay, but also Teatree and rosehip oil. ( I tried to use colleges gel to replace water , but it's not working , cannot be a paste like using water . The best is mix with water . ) If you like my review, please click like and let me know, thank you <3

Really bad for my skin! Red flamed!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 03, 2013

Tried using this mask two times now, and both times my skin became so red and irritated. Don't like it at all!

Wonderful Facial Product

Posted by Reviewer1869138 on Oct 22, 2009

It really sucks the crud out of your pores - you can feel the pull as it dries. It is easy to wash off, and it does not have a yucky mud smell.

Great clay

Posted by Reviewer1900523 on Nov 11, 2010

I really like this clay because it is easy to use. You only need water and you are ready. But I like to add a few drops ot tea tree oil, glycerin and aloe vera gel. And at the end your skin is clean and tight and after several use clearer

5stars

Posted by Reviewer2117901 on Apr 16, 2012

extremly strong cleansing effect and so cheap 5stars will buy again.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 02, 2008

I really like this. It forms a mask that tightens your skin and it draws out impurities.

works great and will last quite a while

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Nov 11, 2008

I like that I can use clay and not dry out my skin by adding a dab of oil to the mix. It works well.