Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder,

Posted by Aprilynne on Mar 03, 2014

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this face mask, my face went bright red and puffy and felt like it was on fire. It went down after a couple hours but i was very disappointed with this product.

Bad Reaction!

Posted by 5614917112179895065 on Jul 25, 2014

My skin can take anything...Ive never had issues with a product. I used it as directed. After 15 minutes, my skin was burning! I quickly washed it off and it was bright red! It lasted for a few hours. I HIGHLY recommend doing a skin test FIRST before using it all over your face. Good luck!

Really bad for my skin! Red flamed!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 03, 2013

Tried using this mask two times now, and both times my skin became so red and irritated. Don't like it at all!

Works!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 15, 2013

This clay powder works really well! I love that I can mix in which ever ingredient I want - I usually put some tea tree oil in there. It takes some trial and error to find the right amount of water to blend in though. It leaves the skin slightly redish right away, but my skin looks better immediately after using it and I can really feel it working when I have it on. Like clay masks usually go it dries completely on the skin and it takes a little while to get it washed completely off. I'm really happy with the effect it has and has a really great price, because it lasts a long time.

Great clay

Posted by Reviewer1900523 on Nov 11, 2010

I really like this clay because it is easy to use. You only need water and you are ready. But I like to add a few drops ot tea tree oil, glycerin and aloe vera gel. And at the end your skin is clean and tight and after several use clearer

5stars

Posted by Reviewer2117901 on Apr 16, 2012

extremly strong cleansing effect and so cheap 5stars will buy again.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Aug 02, 2008

I really like this. It forms a mask that tightens your skin and it draws out impurities.

works great and will last quite a while

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Nov 11, 2008

I like that I can use clay and not dry out my skin by adding a dab of oil to the mix. It works well.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on Jun 14, 2009

good mask, easy to make

Wonderful Facial Product

Posted by Reviewer1869138 on Oct 22, 2009

It really sucks the crud out of your pores - you can feel the pull as it dries. It is easy to wash off, and it does not have a yucky mud smell.