Ingestion for detox radiation poisoning.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Aug 13, 2012

many fasting programs use clay for detoxing internally. try google it. this clay is perfect for it. and its cheap. bentonite grabs radiation particles and move it out of the body. so buyers beware, do not buy clays from sediments in the USA or Japan due to fukushima. the clays over there grabs and holds on to the radiation. and then you put it on your face or use it internally. its worse than most people are aware of. this is from Europe and is fine. its time to start thinking of where your products come from.

MUDD mask i pudderform!!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Sprøtt hvor mye rart iherb tilbyr i pulverform. Ting som jeg aldri før har tenkt paa! Dette her er da altsaa det samme som en ansiktsmaske, forskjellen er bare at du må blande den selv. Jeg syntes den fungerte kjempebra, ikke noe forskjell i forhold til andre masker jeg har prøvd. Det er utrroolig mye i denne boksen, og du kan trolig ha den i aaresvis. Ta en teskje og bland med litt vann, så er du klar!

nice

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on Jun 14, 2009

good mask, easy to make

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Oct 08, 2010

This a truly remarkable product at such a low cost! You can feel it removing impurities as it dries, and it tightens your pores as well. At first it caused my skin to break out a little (probably detoxing and getting all of the bad stuff out), but now my skin is really improving. I love that it is 100 percent pure and natural unlike many other face masks. I've spent countless dollars on other products to improve my skin but none of them are as effective or as cheap as this clay. Great deal and great product!

Great face mask!

Posted by Reviewer1028084 on Sep 20, 2011

Great idea that you can mix your own face mask. I added jojoba oil and rosehip oil as I tend to have dry skin. After using my face felt very soft and exfoliated. Mask draws out impurities and then leaves clear skin

Brightening your skin and smaller pores

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jan 13, 2017

I m Asian . 36yr old with dry skin n complex skin at T zone . I read others' review and said it': and amazing products , IT IS! It's amazing. When I touch my skin at the first time of using, I felt my face SOFTER , CLEANER , BRIGHTER , SMALLER PORES and less black head. Here is my recipe for my big face : 3.5 tblp of the clay powder + 2-3 drops tea tree essential oil + 2-3 drops of rosehip water + water ,mix well until it turns into a paste. I left it around 15 minutes and rinse it afterward . I believe it is not only about the Clay, but also Teatree and rosehip oil. ( I tried to use colleges gel to replace water , but it's not working , cannot be a paste like using water . The best is mix with water . ) If you like my review, please click like and let me know, thank you <3

TO MAKE OWN CLAY SOAP

Posted by satokovann on Apr 25, 2016

I MIX THIS, VITAMIN C POWDER (ASCORBIC ACID), AND ONE OF EO BRAND'S SOAP, AND USE THE MIXTURE AS MY OWN CLAY SOAP. VERY GOOD PSORIASIS, ACNE PRONE SKIN, ETC.

Good Oil Removing Mask

Posted by 5738280034570042425 on May 10, 2016

good mask to remove oil but doesn't work as i thought it would (getting stuff out of the pores, etc.).

Posted by editheinhorn on Aug 08, 2013

i don't dislike this at all, my face feels really fresh and smooth after using this but I'm not sure it has any long term usage benefits, however as a pamper it's really good! not recommended if you have sensitive skin. After using this about once a week my face must have gotten enough, I got all red and blotchy and had to spend the day inside wrapped in coconut oil to soothe it. Be careful with this thing.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3333841 on Dec 16, 2010

I like the amount of the powder, there's enough of it for several months of usage. This was also very effective, my skin really felt like deep cleansed and the next night the moisturizer just sanked right in! I'm satisfied with this sufficient and effective product.