Good Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3242533 on Sep 10, 2008

I tried the clay mask and was very happy with the way my face felt afterwards, very clean, tight skin, smaller pores, I'd purchase it again. I received it super fast too.

Great clay mask

Posted by Reviewer2994150 on Oct 11, 2007

It's not as rough as an Aztec miracle mask. I mix in a little bentonite clay if I want a stronger mask.

This Works

Posted by Reviewer2853324 on Dec 08, 2009

I've never used a clay like this before but this is very good. I mix it with water (just a little) or for extra effect I mix it with Apple Cider Vinegar and water (50/50 mix)- be careful as this can leave your face a little red for about 30 mins or so. Very drawing clay that tightens a lot when drying. Can be hard to wash off. I althernate this with Queen Helene Mint Julep mask

Better than exfoliating

Posted by Reviewer1924297 on Mar 09, 2010

Really cleans your skin well but can feel a bit drying, so be sure and moisturizer after. I like that its completely pure.

Wonderful Facial Product

Posted by Reviewer1869138 on Oct 22, 2009

It really sucks the crud out of your pores - you can feel the pull as it dries. It is easy to wash off, and it does not have a yucky mud smell.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on Jun 14, 2009

good mask, easy to make

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Oct 08, 2010

This a truly remarkable product at such a low cost! You can feel it removing impurities as it dries, and it tightens your pores as well. At first it caused my skin to break out a little (probably detoxing and getting all of the bad stuff out), but now my skin is really improving. I love that it is 100 percent pure and natural unlike many other face masks. I've spent countless dollars on other products to improve my skin but none of them are as effective or as cheap as this clay. Great deal and great product!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Dec 30, 2010

I bought this for my husband who has oily skin with enlarged pores. After using Dermalogica face mask for years, I decided to give this a try after reading reviews. After one use, we immediately saw improvements in his complexion, and even reduced adult acne. He will be using this regularly.

euro clay

Posted by Reviewer1014889 on Aug 23, 2010

love how it comes in a powder form so you just mix it with water, the smell is great and works great!

works great

Posted by KOP966 on Apr 08, 2012

Great for home-made purifying mask