works great and will last quite a while

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Nov 11, 2008

I like that I can use clay and not dry out my skin by adding a dab of oil to the mix. It works well.

Great face mask!

Posted by Reviewer1028084 on Sep 20, 2011

Great idea that you can mix your own face mask. I added jojoba oil and rosehip oil as I tend to have dry skin. After using my face felt very soft and exfoliated. Mask draws out impurities and then leaves clear skin

TO MAKE OWN CLAY SOAP

Posted by satokovann on Apr 25, 2016

I MIX THIS, VITAMIN C POWDER (ASCORBIC ACID), AND ONE OF EO BRAND'S SOAP, AND USE THE MIXTURE AS MY OWN CLAY SOAP. VERY GOOD PSORIASIS, ACNE PRONE SKIN, ETC.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on Jun 14, 2009

good mask, easy to make

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1978895 on Oct 08, 2010

This a truly remarkable product at such a low cost! You can feel it removing impurities as it dries, and it tightens your pores as well. At first it caused my skin to break out a little (probably detoxing and getting all of the bad stuff out), but now my skin is really improving. I love that it is 100 percent pure and natural unlike many other face masks. I've spent countless dollars on other products to improve my skin but none of them are as effective or as cheap as this clay. Great deal and great product!

MUDD mask i pudderform!!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Sprøtt hvor mye rart iherb tilbyr i pulverform. Ting som jeg aldri før har tenkt paa! Dette her er da altsaa det samme som en ansiktsmaske, forskjellen er bare at du må blande den selv. Jeg syntes den fungerte kjempebra, ikke noe forskjell i forhold til andre masker jeg har prøvd. Det er utrroolig mye i denne boksen, og du kan trolig ha den i aaresvis. Ta en teskje og bland med litt vann, så er du klar!

Posted by editheinhorn on Aug 08, 2013

i don't dislike this at all, my face feels really fresh and smooth after using this but I'm not sure it has any long term usage benefits, however as a pamper it's really good! not recommended if you have sensitive skin. After using this about once a week my face must have gotten enough, I got all red and blotchy and had to spend the day inside wrapped in coconut oil to soothe it. Be careful with this thing.

Good Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3242533 on Sep 10, 2008

I tried the clay mask and was very happy with the way my face felt afterwards, very clean, tight skin, smaller pores, I'd purchase it again. I received it super fast too.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3333841 on Dec 16, 2010

I like the amount of the powder, there's enough of it for several months of usage. This was also very effective, my skin really felt like deep cleansed and the next night the moisturizer just sanked right in! I'm satisfied with this sufficient and effective product.

Great clay mask

Posted by Reviewer2994150 on Oct 11, 2007

It's not as rough as an Aztec miracle mask. I mix in a little bentonite clay if I want a stronger mask.