Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Works!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 15, 2013

This clay powder works really well! I love that I can mix in which ever ingredient I want - I usually put some tea tree oil in there. It takes some trial and error to find the right amount of water to blend in though. It leaves the skin slightly redish right away, but my skin looks better immediately after using it and I can really feel it working when I have it on. Like clay masks usually go it dries completely on the skin and it takes a little while to get it washed completely off. I'm really happy with the effect it has and has a really great price, because it lasts a long time.

Posted by editheinhorn on Aug 08, 2013

i don't dislike this at all, my face feels really fresh and smooth after using this but I'm not sure it has any long term usage benefits, however as a pamper it's really good! not recommended if you have sensitive skin. After using this about once a week my face must have gotten enough, I got all red and blotchy and had to spend the day inside wrapped in coconut oil to soothe it. Be careful with this thing.

Really bad for my skin! Red flamed!

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 03, 2013

Tried using this mask two times now, and both times my skin became so red and irritated. Don't like it at all!

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder,

Posted by Aprilynne on Mar 03, 2014

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this face mask, my face went bright red and puffy and felt like it was on fire. It went down after a couple hours but i was very disappointed with this product.

Good Product!!!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3242533 on Sep 10, 2008

I tried the clay mask and was very happy with the way my face felt afterwards, very clean, tight skin, smaller pores, I'd purchase it again. I received it super fast too.