Better than exfoliating

Posted by Reviewer1924297 on Mar 09, 2010

Really cleans your skin well but can feel a bit drying, so be sure and moisturizer after. I like that its completely pure.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Dec 30, 2010

I bought this for my husband who has oily skin with enlarged pores. After using Dermalogica face mask for years, I decided to give this a try after reading reviews. After one use, we immediately saw improvements in his complexion, and even reduced adult acne. He will be using this regularly.

euro clay

Posted by Reviewer1014889 on Aug 23, 2010

love how it comes in a powder form so you just mix it with water, the smell is great and works great!

Superb!

Posted by KThong on May 12, 2011

I have oily combination skin. Oily on the t-zone and dry on the cheeks. I noticed very visible large pores on the areas beneath my eyes and beside my nose. Very worrying Read the many positive reviews abt this pdt and decided to buy. Bought the Now Foods Tea Tree Oil too and added 1-2 drops to the clay mask. Once applied, initially i experienced a biting sensation on my face and after 15-20mins, my whole face tightened very firmly until i cant even squint or move my facial muscles. After washing it off with cold water, I was astonished to see the pores gone or greatly minimised. I contd with my beauty regime and this morn I woke up with a glow and my face wasnt as oily, in spite of my local hot & humid weather Will definitely contd using and buy again

works great

Posted by KOP966 on Apr 08, 2012

Great for home-made purifying mask

European Clay Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

This powder was a little messy the first time I tried it but after a while I got the hang of it. I love that you can mix your own facial mask for your specific skin type. I mix part of this with water and a hint of oil and another part with less water and more oil for the drier spots. When you try to "clean up" your life by eating fresh foods and cutting out all those additives it's great to have options to do the same with your skin as well to get the most out of it!

European Clay Powder

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Dec 14, 2011

Great product! May skin looks more brighter and cleaner after using it. I can suggest it for them who has oily skin, very helpful to improve your complexion.

Really convenient as you make it fresh!

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

I really love this powder clay! It's efficient, really convinient, great quality and you make it fresh instantly with only some water! I sometimes like to put some tea tree oil in it, as I have an acne prone skin. I used to use an APIVITA one in a tube (greek products but available on line) but this is much better and cheaper! The power will last you for a good 4-5 months if you use it regularely! You can add some drops of freshly squized orange or lemon juice, tea tree oil, or other essencial oils for better results!

5 stars for price and for quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I've used kaolin clay, French clay, you name it- there is no difference between these and the now clay except for the price! Mixed with lavender oil and rose hip oil this mask left my skin so refined and clear. Love it.

Natural

Posted by 5126664567866254070 on Jan 06, 2013

Natural good, easy to use.