so, so

Posted by Reviewer2206967 on Aug 13, 2008

good product but, don't wait too much. makes rashes.. tested on me and my sister.. tough it makes your skin feel fine.. just don't wait to much! even, I think there's no need it to dry completely..

This Works

Posted by Reviewer2853324 on Dec 08, 2009

I've never used a clay like this before but this is very good. I mix it with water (just a little) or for extra effect I mix it with Apple Cider Vinegar and water (50/50 mix)- be careful as this can leave your face a little red for about 30 mins or so. Very drawing clay that tightens a lot when drying. Can be hard to wash off. I althernate this with Queen Helene Mint Julep mask

Very satisfied!

Posted by 5037951109770378955 on Nov 17, 2014

Clean the face without break it.I have oily skin.

European Clay Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

This powder was a little messy the first time I tried it but after a while I got the hang of it. I love that you can mix your own facial mask for your specific skin type. I mix part of this with water and a hint of oil and another part with less water and more oil for the drier spots. When you try to "clean up" your life by eating fresh foods and cutting out all those additives it's great to have options to do the same with your skin as well to get the most out of it!

Best mask ever

Posted by 5516169706106370576 on Apr 16, 2015

help me to reduce acne and refresh my skin

Superb!

Posted by KThong on May 12, 2011

I have oily combination skin. Oily on the t-zone and dry on the cheeks. I noticed very visible large pores on the areas beneath my eyes and beside my nose. Very worrying Read the many positive reviews abt this pdt and decided to buy. Bought the Now Foods Tea Tree Oil too and added 1-2 drops to the clay mask. Once applied, initially i experienced a biting sensation on my face and after 15-20mins, my whole face tightened very firmly until i cant even squint or move my facial muscles. After washing it off with cold water, I was astonished to see the pores gone or greatly minimised. I contd with my beauty regime and this morn I woke up with a glow and my face wasnt as oily, in spite of my local hot & humid weather Will definitely contd using and buy again

Spa-day at home!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This mask is great for tightening your pores, getting rid of excess oil and it even helped remove my blackheads. I find it best to mix a tablespoon of this with a tablespoon of water inside a small zip lock plastic (the one I use to store my supplements whenever I travel). It's not messy at all and no cleaning required. This European clay is clumpy compared to Bentonite and Moroccan red clay (might need more time mixing) but it gets the job done. It can get difficult to rinse it off your face so I just do the mask before taking a shower. So great for pampering. Feels like a day in the spa!

Great mask :)

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

The Now Foods European Clay powder makes a great mask. It gives your skin a deep clean. It is easy to work with, you can use it in many different ways and a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy again.

European Clay

Posted by 5429494266550919258 on May 26, 2014

Love this product. Just mix with water and a few drops of Vitamin E oil. I leave on my skin for about 5-10 minutes. Really easy to rinse off and you feel and notice the difference straight away. Fantastic price, will purchase again.

Impressed

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 11, 2016

I was really sceptical about purchasing this product, but i am really happy now about it. I mixed 1,5 teaspoons of powder with few drops of jojoba oil and applied this mask to my face. I hold it on about 20 minutes and washed it off with sponge. After that also used jojoba oil for moisturizer. My face is literally like baby-butt-soft it's insane, it's so CLEAN and bright now. I am in love and will definetly buy again! Thank you Now Foods for this amazing product! :)