works great

Posted by KOP966 on Apr 08, 2012

Great for home-made purifying mask

European Clay Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

This powder was a little messy the first time I tried it but after a while I got the hang of it. I love that you can mix your own facial mask for your specific skin type. I mix part of this with water and a hint of oil and another part with less water and more oil for the drier spots. When you try to "clean up" your life by eating fresh foods and cutting out all those additives it's great to have options to do the same with your skin as well to get the most out of it!

European Clay

Posted by 5429494266550919258 on May 26, 2014

Love this product. Just mix with water and a few drops of Vitamin E oil. I leave on my skin for about 5-10 minutes. Really easy to rinse off and you feel and notice the difference straight away. Fantastic price, will purchase again.

5 stars for price and for quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I've used kaolin clay, French clay, you name it- there is no difference between these and the now clay except for the price! Mixed with lavender oil and rose hip oil this mask left my skin so refined and clear. Love it.

Natural

Posted by 5126664567866254070 on Jan 06, 2013

Natural good, easy to use.

Ingestion for detox radiation poisoning.

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Aug 13, 2012

many fasting programs use clay for detoxing internally. try google it. this clay is perfect for it. and its cheap. bentonite grabs radiation particles and move it out of the body. so buyers beware, do not buy clays from sediments in the USA or Japan due to fukushima. the clays over there grabs and holds on to the radiation. and then you put it on your face or use it internally. its worse than most people are aware of. this is from Europe and is fine. its time to start thinking of where your products come from.

Very satisfied!

Posted by 5037951109770378955 on Nov 17, 2014

Clean the face without break it.I have oily skin.

Best mask ever

Posted by 5516169706106370576 on Apr 16, 2015

help me to reduce acne and refresh my skin

Spa-day at home!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This mask is great for tightening your pores, getting rid of excess oil and it even helped remove my blackheads. I find it best to mix a tablespoon of this with a tablespoon of water inside a small zip lock plastic (the one I use to store my supplements whenever I travel). It's not messy at all and no cleaning required. This European clay is clumpy compared to Bentonite and Moroccan red clay (might need more time mixing) but it gets the job done. It can get difficult to rinse it off your face so I just do the mask before taking a shower. So great for pampering. Feels like a day in the spa!

Great mask :)

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

The Now Foods European Clay powder makes a great mask. It gives your skin a deep clean. It is easy to work with, you can use it in many different ways and a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy again.