Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Dec 30, 2010

I bought this for my husband who has oily skin with enlarged pores. After using Dermalogica face mask for years, I decided to give this a try after reading reviews. After one use, we immediately saw improvements in his complexion, and even reduced adult acne. He will be using this regularly.

euro clay

Posted by Reviewer1014889 on Aug 23, 2010

love how it comes in a powder form so you just mix it with water, the smell is great and works great!

works great

Posted by KOP966 on Apr 08, 2012

Great for home-made purifying mask

European Clay Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

This powder was a little messy the first time I tried it but after a while I got the hang of it. I love that you can mix your own facial mask for your specific skin type. I mix part of this with water and a hint of oil and another part with less water and more oil for the drier spots. When you try to "clean up" your life by eating fresh foods and cutting out all those additives it's great to have options to do the same with your skin as well to get the most out of it!

Very satisfied!

Posted by 5037951109770378955 on Nov 17, 2014

Clean the face without break it.I have oily skin.

European Clay

Posted by 5429494266550919258 on May 26, 2014

Love this product. Just mix with water and a few drops of Vitamin E oil. I leave on my skin for about 5-10 minutes. Really easy to rinse off and you feel and notice the difference straight away. Fantastic price, will purchase again.

5 stars for price and for quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I've used kaolin clay, French clay, you name it- there is no difference between these and the now clay except for the price! Mixed with lavender oil and rose hip oil this mask left my skin so refined and clear. Love it.

Natural

Posted by 5126664567866254070 on Jan 06, 2013

Natural good, easy to use.

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

Great for oily skin and blackheads

Posted by lovelyliller on May 10, 2016

You mix this dry powder with some water. I like to pre-mix it and have it ready in a jar. Apply the cold clay to the skin and let it dry. When dried you wash it off with water and a cloth. It leaves your skin fresh and makes it really easy to press out blackheads because it opens the pores.