Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3333841 on Dec 16, 2010

I like the amount of the powder, there's enough of it for several months of usage. This was also very effective, my skin really felt like deep cleansed and the next night the moisturizer just sanked right in! I'm satisfied with this sufficient and effective product.

Good Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3242533 on Sep 10, 2008

I tried the clay mask and was very happy with the way my face felt afterwards, very clean, tight skin, smaller pores, I'd purchase it again. I received it super fast too.

Great clay mask

Posted by Reviewer2994150 on Oct 11, 2007

It's not as rough as an Aztec miracle mask. I mix in a little bentonite clay if I want a stronger mask.

so, so

Posted by Reviewer2206967 on Aug 13, 2008

good product but, don't wait too much. makes rashes.. tested on me and my sister.. tough it makes your skin feel fine.. just don't wait to much! even, I think there's no need it to dry completely..

This Works

Posted by Reviewer2853324 on Dec 08, 2009

I've never used a clay like this before but this is very good. I mix it with water (just a little) or for extra effect I mix it with Apple Cider Vinegar and water (50/50 mix)- be careful as this can leave your face a little red for about 30 mins or so. Very drawing clay that tightens a lot when drying. Can be hard to wash off. I althernate this with Queen Helene Mint Julep mask

Better than exfoliating

Posted by Reviewer1924297 on Mar 09, 2010

Really cleans your skin well but can feel a bit drying, so be sure and moisturizer after. I like that its completely pure.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Dec 30, 2010

I bought this for my husband who has oily skin with enlarged pores. After using Dermalogica face mask for years, I decided to give this a try after reading reviews. After one use, we immediately saw improvements in his complexion, and even reduced adult acne. He will be using this regularly.

euro clay

Posted by Reviewer1014889 on Aug 23, 2010

love how it comes in a powder form so you just mix it with water, the smell is great and works great!

Superb!

Posted by KThong on May 12, 2011

I have oily combination skin. Oily on the t-zone and dry on the cheeks. I noticed very visible large pores on the areas beneath my eyes and beside my nose. Very worrying Read the many positive reviews abt this pdt and decided to buy. Bought the Now Foods Tea Tree Oil too and added 1-2 drops to the clay mask. Once applied, initially i experienced a biting sensation on my face and after 15-20mins, my whole face tightened very firmly until i cant even squint or move my facial muscles. After washing it off with cold water, I was astonished to see the pores gone or greatly minimised. I contd with my beauty regime and this morn I woke up with a glow and my face wasnt as oily, in spite of my local hot & humid weather Will definitely contd using and buy again

works great

Posted by KOP966 on Apr 08, 2012

Great for home-made purifying mask