5 stars for price and for quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I've used kaolin clay, French clay, you name it- there is no difference between these and the now clay except for the price! Mixed with lavender oil and rose hip oil this mask left my skin so refined and clear. Love it.

Natural

Posted by 5126664567866254070 on Jan 06, 2013

Natural good, easy to use.

Very satisfied!

Posted by 5037951109770378955 on Nov 17, 2014

Clean the face without break it.I have oily skin.

European Clay

Posted by 5429494266550919258 on May 26, 2014

Love this product. Just mix with water and a few drops of Vitamin E oil. I leave on my skin for about 5-10 minutes. Really easy to rinse off and you feel and notice the difference straight away. Fantastic price, will purchase again.

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

Great for oily skin and blackheads

Posted by lovelyliller on May 10, 2016

You mix this dry powder with some water. I like to pre-mix it and have it ready in a jar. Apply the cold clay to the skin and let it dry. When dried you wash it off with water and a cloth. It leaves your skin fresh and makes it really easy to press out blackheads because it opens the pores.

Best mask ever

Posted by 5516169706106370576 on Apr 16, 2015

help me to reduce acne and refresh my skin

Spa-day at home!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This mask is great for tightening your pores, getting rid of excess oil and it even helped remove my blackheads. I find it best to mix a tablespoon of this with a tablespoon of water inside a small zip lock plastic (the one I use to store my supplements whenever I travel). It's not messy at all and no cleaning required. This European clay is clumpy compared to Bentonite and Moroccan red clay (might need more time mixing) but it gets the job done. It can get difficult to rinse it off your face so I just do the mask before taking a shower. So great for pampering. Feels like a day in the spa!

Wonderful!

Posted by 5107892257132099166 on Jun 11, 2015

I loved this product! I have used numerous clay masks that were utterly useless. This is fantastic for TEMPORARILY reducing my pore size, softening the skin, gently fighting against blackheads and unclogging pores. This mask is a little messy but that's the only flaw. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Great mask :)

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

The Now Foods European Clay powder makes a great mask. It gives your skin a deep clean. It is easy to work with, you can use it in many different ways and a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy again.