beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

Great for oily skin and blackheads

Posted by lovelyliller on May 10, 2016

You mix this dry powder with some water. I like to pre-mix it and have it ready in a jar. Apply the cold clay to the skin and let it dry. When dried you wash it off with water and a cloth. It leaves your skin fresh and makes it really easy to press out blackheads because it opens the pores.

Best mask ever

Posted by 5516169706106370576 on Apr 16, 2015

help me to reduce acne and refresh my skin

Spa-day at home!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This mask is great for tightening your pores, getting rid of excess oil and it even helped remove my blackheads. I find it best to mix a tablespoon of this with a tablespoon of water inside a small zip lock plastic (the one I use to store my supplements whenever I travel). It's not messy at all and no cleaning required. This European clay is clumpy compared to Bentonite and Moroccan red clay (might need more time mixing) but it gets the job done. It can get difficult to rinse it off your face so I just do the mask before taking a shower. So great for pampering. Feels like a day in the spa!

Great mask :)

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jan 08, 2016

The Now Foods European Clay powder makes a great mask. It gives your skin a deep clean. It is easy to work with, you can use it in many different ways and a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy again.

MASCARILLA

Posted by 4614799824272667898 on May 21, 2015

LA HE USADO UN PAR DE VECES Y ME ESTA GUSTANDO MUCHO.

I like it

Posted by AbeerGH92 on Feb 19, 2016

I Use it with yogurt beautiful.

working same as julep mask!

Posted by AnaAdmi on Dec 09, 2014

i love this mask, make my pore a lil bit shrink and my oily reduce :) ' you should try this and u wont regret, but this one very strong to pull all impurities from your skin www.pinkishbeautystore.com

European Clay

Posted by Reviewer2945060 on Dec 03, 2010

lovely texture! i mix it with my essential oils or honey or an egg white - yeah! works wonders.

Good Oil Removing Mask

Posted by 5738280034570042425 on May 10, 2016

good mask to remove oil but doesn't work as i thought it would (getting stuff out of the pores, etc.).