European Clay Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

This powder was a little messy the first time I tried it but after a while I got the hang of it. I love that you can mix your own facial mask for your specific skin type. I mix part of this with water and a hint of oil and another part with less water and more oil for the drier spots. When you try to "clean up" your life by eating fresh foods and cutting out all those additives it's great to have options to do the same with your skin as well to get the most out of it!

European Clay Powder

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Dec 14, 2011

Great product! May skin looks more brighter and cleaner after using it. I can suggest it for them who has oily skin, very helpful to improve your complexion.

Really convenient as you make it fresh!

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

I really love this powder clay! It's efficient, really convinient, great quality and you make it fresh instantly with only some water! I sometimes like to put some tea tree oil in it, as I have an acne prone skin. I used to use an APIVITA one in a tube (greek products but available on line) but this is much better and cheaper! The power will last you for a good 4-5 months if you use it regularely! You can add some drops of freshly squized orange or lemon juice, tea tree oil, or other essencial oils for better results!

5 stars for price and for quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I've used kaolin clay, French clay, you name it- there is no difference between these and the now clay except for the price! Mixed with lavender oil and rose hip oil this mask left my skin so refined and clear. Love it.

Natural

Posted by 5126664567866254070 on Jan 06, 2013

Natural good, easy to use.

Very satisfied!

Posted by 5037951109770378955 on Nov 17, 2014

Clean the face without break it.I have oily skin.

European Clay

Posted by 5429494266550919258 on May 26, 2014

Love this product. Just mix with water and a few drops of Vitamin E oil. I leave on my skin for about 5-10 minutes. Really easy to rinse off and you feel and notice the difference straight away. Fantastic price, will purchase again.

Great for oily skin and blackheads

Posted by lovelyliller on May 10, 2016

You mix this dry powder with some water. I like to pre-mix it and have it ready in a jar. Apply the cold clay to the skin and let it dry. When dried you wash it off with water and a cloth. It leaves your skin fresh and makes it really easy to press out blackheads because it opens the pores.

Best mask ever

Posted by 5516169706106370576 on Apr 16, 2015

help me to reduce acne and refresh my skin

Wonderful!

Posted by 5107892257132099166 on Jun 11, 2015

I loved this product! I have used numerous clay masks that were utterly useless. This is fantastic for TEMPORARILY reducing my pore size, softening the skin, gently fighting against blackheads and unclogging pores. This mask is a little messy but that's the only flaw. I highly recommend this to everyone.