I like!

Posted by 5679196234708940967 on Oct 13, 2015

good product:)

Very good!

Posted by 5516343160211654171 on Sep 28, 2015

I really enjoyed this mud, although I did find it could sting my face. Make sure you don't leave it on too long, was it off as soon as it is mostly dry or it can really sting and hurt to wash off as it pulls your skin.

Perfecta mascarilla de arcilla para el acne

Posted by 4973470462414782031 on Sep 23, 2015

Va muy bien

Spa-day at home!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This mask is great for tightening your pores, getting rid of excess oil and it even helped remove my blackheads. I find it best to mix a tablespoon of this with a tablespoon of water inside a small zip lock plastic (the one I use to store my supplements whenever I travel). It's not messy at all and no cleaning required. This European clay is clumpy compared to Bentonite and Moroccan red clay (might need more time mixing) but it gets the job done. It can get difficult to rinse it off your face so I just do the mask before taking a shower. So great for pampering. Feels like a day in the spa!

Best for oily and pores!

Posted by 5030586635403408804 on Sep 09, 2015

Have been using this for 2 years now, and already repurchased thrice! One tub lasted me about 6 months? As my face frame is pretty small, so using half a tablespoon & water will do. I felt that it really does clear up my pores, blackhead and pimples! I have really large pores on my nose area, though I am still finding for the best way to minimize it, this is the best one up till date!

perfect fpr oily skin

Posted by dorr21 on Aug 02, 2015

awesome for clean and tightening pore,,,Highly recommended for oily skin

Wonderful!

Posted by 5107892257132099166 on Jun 11, 2015

I loved this product! I have used numerous clay masks that were utterly useless. This is fantastic for TEMPORARILY reducing my pore size, softening the skin, gently fighting against blackheads and unclogging pores. This mask is a little messy but that's the only flaw. I highly recommend this to everyone.

DO NOT purchase it!

Posted by adonischan on May 24, 2015

Finally, I finish with it. This is hardy to mix well, also can't apply to your face evenly. I really up sad with this product. And this stuff will leave your skin very very dry! Never Try it! Trust me!

MASCARILLA

Posted by 4614799824272667898 on May 21, 2015

LA HE USADO UN PAR DE VECES Y ME ESTA GUSTANDO MUCHO.

Left my skin with a rush

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Apr 30, 2015

This product can last for long time. First I applied it on my whole face, than rinse it with room temperature water. It made my hole face warm, a bit swollen and red. Didn't notice any difference with my breakouts. Left some clean feeling on my skin. I have a combination skin, oily T zone. I usually don't have any sensitivity for cosmetic products...