Natural

Posted by 5126664567866254070 on Jan 06, 2013

Natural good, easy to use.

European Clay Powder

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Dec 14, 2011

Great product! May skin looks more brighter and cleaner after using it. I can suggest it for them who has oily skin, very helpful to improve your complexion.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5107892257132099166 on Jun 11, 2015

I loved this product! I have used numerous clay masks that were utterly useless. This is fantastic for TEMPORARILY reducing my pore size, softening the skin, gently fighting against blackheads and unclogging pores. This mask is a little messy but that's the only flaw. I highly recommend this to everyone.

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

euro clay

Posted by Reviewer1014889 on Aug 23, 2010

love how it comes in a powder form so you just mix it with water, the smell is great and works great!

5 stars for price and for quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I've used kaolin clay, French clay, you name it- there is no difference between these and the now clay except for the price! Mixed with lavender oil and rose hip oil this mask left my skin so refined and clear. Love it.

Really convenient as you make it fresh!

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

I really love this powder clay! It's efficient, really convinient, great quality and you make it fresh instantly with only some water! I sometimes like to put some tea tree oil in it, as I have an acne prone skin. I used to use an APIVITA one in a tube (greek products but available on line) but this is much better and cheaper! The power will last you for a good 4-5 months if you use it regularely! You can add some drops of freshly squized orange or lemon juice, tea tree oil, or other essencial oils for better results!

Better than exfoliating

Posted by Reviewer1924297 on Mar 09, 2010

Really cleans your skin well but can feel a bit drying, so be sure and moisturizer after. I like that its completely pure.

Great

Posted by 5708462629803596568 on Aug 02, 2016

Tightens pores!

works great

Posted by KOP966 on Apr 08, 2012

Great for home-made purifying mask