European Clay

Posted by Reviewer2945060 on Dec 03, 2010

lovely texture! i mix it with my essential oils or honey or an egg white - yeah! works wonders.

Good Oil Removing Mask

Posted by 5738280034570042425 on May 10, 2016

good mask to remove oil but doesn't work as i thought it would (getting stuff out of the pores, etc.).

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 12, 2009

My complexion improved after one use: tighter pores, smoother appearance. Great price.

so, so

Posted by Reviewer2206967 on Aug 13, 2008

good product but, don't wait too much. makes rashes.. tested on me and my sister.. tough it makes your skin feel fine.. just don't wait to much! even, I think there's no need it to dry completely..

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 26, 2012

After applying the changes do not notice much, except red spots. Or mask work or because I do not fit.

Weekly Facial

Posted by Reviewer1377059 on May 05, 2006

I use this powder after a hot shower,and mild scrub. I mix clay, yoghurt(room temperature), sometimes honey and or lemon, and a few drops of my best face lotion ( to prevent drying too quickly). I apply the mixture as a spreadable thick paste on my face except for eye area. leave for max time until it starts pulling on skin a bit. This really decreases the number of small pustules/acne flare up I may have.

Not a fit for me

Posted by Reviewer1514568 on Aug 05, 2012

Used it once but my skin is allergic, probably I added to much tea tree essential oil

Hmm..

Posted by Reviewer3300351 on Mar 08, 2011

I used this one yesterday, when I washed it of my skin my skin went very red, it looked like it was burned! I felt warm and got a headache. My skin felt fat and after a while the redness went away. Not impressed.

Last a long time

Posted by Reviewer1205664 on Nov 08, 2007

This clay is great for my skin

I bought it and haven't tried it.....

Posted by Reviewer2171707 on Jan 11, 2009

I didn't realize that for dry skin (which I have) you need to add some essential oil to it to make the clay. I don't have any, so I'm gonna have to buy some. Thus, I can't rate the product yet.