Great product

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Apr 20, 2010

This product is great for my acne-prone skin. I use it as an all over face mask mixed with water, and also use it as a spot treatment for cystic acne, and it helps draw it out. It works better for this than many I have tried.

God answered my prayers

Posted by Reviewer1910534 on May 06, 2010

After struggling to find a facial mask that was gentle enough for my oiliy but sensitive skin. This product is GREAT! I could actually feel it pulling all of the impurities out of my skin. and I am soooo happy to say no irritation to my skin. This is a miracle God answered my prayers....

European Clay

Posted by Reviewer3057714 on May 16, 2010

Wonderful clay for a drawing facial mask. Makes skin look poreless and oxygenated. I've even used it internally for cleansing.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Jan 13, 2011

I use this once a week and it leaves my skin feeling very clean and tight. My pores are much less visible now. I highly recommend this product.

Lasts a long time

Posted by Reviewer2453773 on Feb 03, 2011

This clay is excellent for a face mask - you can actually feel it working. It seems to pull out a lot of toxins and helps with acne as well.

excellent clay

Posted by Reviewer3020741 on Dec 07, 2010

you can really feel this clay working. highly recommended, and excellent price

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1495291 on Dec 12, 2011

This works great really shrinks the pores and draws out impurities.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 21, 2012

WOW! This leaves my skin soooo clean and soft. I have tried it for 3 times now and it does take a little longer to dry (30 mins) It itches and makes my skin a little red after, but it's woth the pain!! I still can not see a BIG difference in my acne. My sin is much softer and feels cleaner, and I do belive that it takes a couple treatments more:) And it lasts forever and is really priceworthy. I will never buy expensive claymasks again:)

Wow great product.

Posted by craftygirl on Jan 26, 2012

I actually use this on my son's skin, he has mild acne and it helps keep is clear for quite awhile. REduces the redness and inflammation. Hoping to mix it with Tea Tree oil and should enhance the benefits. Will buy again.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1260133 on Mar 07, 2012

This is a big jar of clay that should last several months. The first time I used it, my skin was actually tingling as the clay dried and hardened. Afterwards, my skin felt great! I use this once a week on combination skin.