European Clay Powder

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Dec 14, 2011

Great product! May skin looks more brighter and cleaner after using it. I can suggest it for them who has oily skin, very helpful to improve your complexion.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 21, 2012

WOW! This leaves my skin soooo clean and soft. I have tried it for 3 times now and it does take a little longer to dry (30 mins) It itches and makes my skin a little red after, but it's woth the pain!! I still can not see a BIG difference in my acne. My sin is much softer and feels cleaner, and I do belive that it takes a couple treatments more:) And it lasts forever and is really priceworthy. I will never buy expensive claymasks again:)

Wow great product.

Posted by craftygirl on Jan 26, 2012

I actually use this on my son's skin, he has mild acne and it helps keep is clear for quite awhile. REduces the redness and inflammation. Hoping to mix it with Tea Tree oil and should enhance the benefits. Will buy again.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1260133 on Mar 07, 2012

This is a big jar of clay that should last several months. The first time I used it, my skin was actually tingling as the clay dried and hardened. Afterwards, my skin felt great! I use this once a week on combination skin.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Nov 07, 2012

Great for making homemade skin masks and really draws impurities out. I mix this with a bit of aloe vera, a drop of rosehip, lavender and tea tree essential oil to kill bacteria and soothe the skin at the same time. Nothing works better! Update: Use this sparingly. After a while I had an allergic reaction to it, it has extremely powerful cleansing properties! Don't underestimate natural products and essential oils. Even though it's great to know exactly what you're putting on your skin, and the fact it is pure, doesen't mean it's less powerful than conventional drugstore products or high end cosmetics.

i just love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3059463 on Mar 14, 2012

i mix it with honey and rose hips oil, leave it for 15 minutes, wash off and i feel my skin deep-cleansed and well-hydrated. it's really perfect for my dry skin. i will definitely purchase it again

Now Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Mar 21, 2012

a very good thing, like

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1727624 on Feb 04, 2012

I have quite troublesome pore. I bought this product wishing it would make my pores smaller. It has worked out great. I can see the difference after I use it. But I do think people with dry skin should think twice before purchase this one. It absorbs all grease and close the pore. So it could be little tough for dry skin.

worked good for me

Posted by Reviewer1572032 on Feb 14, 2012

it works fine for me. the face stops shining 5-6 hours after i use it, and it feels clean for the whole day.

Two thumbs up!

Posted by Reviewer1798494 on Feb 17, 2012

I love it! I had to mix a little more water than instructed, I have normal skin, but I applied oil on my skin prior to the mask to get more moisture and then I followed by appling an egg mask on top of the clay. I love the way it felt, you can feel it working. Afterwards It made my skin soft, tone and glowing. I will be repurchasing.