Good

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 27, 2012

Helped my atopic dermatitis and makes wonder to my face. I now use it once a week instead of night cream.

love

Posted by Reviewer2993931 on Feb 28, 2012

I love this! It works really great and very fast. After the first time I used it I saw a difference

I love it!

Posted by orlytagar on Jun 01, 2012

Very good and rich. I use it for my face.

Great!

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

An excellent oil to add to any skincare regime. Make sure it is stored in the fridge so it doesn't loose it's power or go rancid in hot weather. For those using oil blends- a small amount can be left in a cool bathroom cabinet away from sun provided there is orange oil mixed in- it won't go off any time soon. 5 stars fr quality and for price. Makes a great base oil for face as it doesn't clog pores.

good for my dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jan 07, 2013

Good for dry skin. i still prefer the avocado oil too though since i can use it on my hair too.

Great oil

Posted by juliechiku on Oct 24, 2013

I really like the smell and texture of this oil. Its not too much like many other face oils.

visit my page if this is your first time buying from iherb

Posted by New-2-iherb-check-my-page on Mar 20, 2014

This stuff is a miracle for psoriasis. I purchased this just to use as a moisturizer on my face, but found it to be a bit heavy for that. I didn't use it for a bit, but when my elbows were bad with psoriasis, I remembered reading that this was useful in treating psoriasis so I rubbed some on my elbows before I went to bed. The next morning without a word of lie, my elbows were clear. No more bumps and itching elbows. This stuff healed them overnight. I will continue to purchase this for that reason. Amazing healing properties.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Mar 22, 2011

Works great and not as expensive as capsules.

Excellent

Posted by lucamiller on Aug 12, 2011

Great product, necessary for skin

Bueno, hidrata y no produce alergías