Now Foods, Solutions, Grapeseed Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Wow on my skin.

Posted by Reviewer3065330 on Mar 11, 2010

I live in New England, so our winters are brutal. I don't tan, so by February my skin is dull, white, grey. I heard that grapeseed oil would brighten up my complexion. I put a dot of it on my clean skin before I go to bed (esp around the eyes). It's very light and soaks right into my skin. I'm AMAZED at the difference, particularly in my slight crows feet...they're going away! The bottle was less than $10, and it's huge. It'll probably last me atleast a year. I'm telling all my friends about it.

Great quality and price

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

I use grapeseed oil, olive oil, plus coconut oil for adding healthy fats in cooking for us and the fur kids. I also add grapeseed, jojoba, and coconut oils to my own skin and hair recipes (pets too). My dog's fur is so healthy it shines like mink and attracts a lot of attention during our walks.

Grape Seed OIl

Posted by Reviewer2524660 on Feb 03, 2009

Great for the face to use in lieu of a moisturizer after washing. Makes my skin feel nice and soft. Just a drop goes a LOOOOOONG way so be careful!!!

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Sep 23, 2008

Wonderful on the skin and doesn't irritate my sesitive, acne prone skin. I like to use this at bedtime and in the morining my skin is not oily and looks great!

Amazing Grape Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2337653 on Jan 24, 2010

I've never used Grape Seed Oil before but now I'd never want to be without it. I use it right after a shower to hydrate my skin and it seems as if it just disappears because it sinks in and doesn't simply lay on top of your skin. I have dry skin problems in the winter and finally found the right solution. I also put a few drops in my hand and rub it into the tip ends of my hair and it's a great conditioner.