Wonderful product

Posted by 5462759916234277349 on Dec 09, 2013

Now Foods oils are always perfect. No complaints with their Grapeseed oil.

Best Make up Remover!

Posted by 5694171578747068330 on Dec 01, 2013

This oil is a magic makeup remover! It removes even the toughest water-proof mascara and eyeliner! I actually bought it for hair/skin cos i saw alot of reviews saying that it is not greasy, but i personally feel it's still oily for skin moisturizer. That was when i tried using it for removing make ups, and i didnt regret at all. It is seriously, honestly the best make up remover!! One bottle last like for 8 months and i'm still counting. I still have 1/4 of it. Moisturizes will removing. Oh yes, please use a wet wipes with it, not cotton pads. (I use baby wipes!)

It's fine

Posted by 5170128032035907515 on Nov 27, 2013

Universal, suitable for skin care and hair, light, quickly absorbed, leaves no residue, no odor

Really good oil for hair and skin!

Posted by 5097322111032532583 on Oct 27, 2013

I think this one is the best oil I've ever bought. I'm really pleased makes my hair very soft and also my skin. I 've seen also that my new scars have gone at least about 2 months after. I will continue to buy it of course 'cause it have soften fine lines at my face!!!!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1014503 on Sep 29, 2013

very good

Great

Posted by 4789467980997672134 on Sep 28, 2013

Great

Great for hair and cuticles

Posted by Flicka on Sep 22, 2013

I put a few drops in my conditioner when washing my hair. Works great for cuticles when going to bed.

Me gusta

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Aug 28, 2013

Este aceite lo añado a mi crema del cuerpo y a mi crema de noche de la cara y me gusta mucho porque hidrata pero no engrasa

My favourite

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I have been trying out different kinds of oil (jojoba, avocado, almond and so on). Have used them as moisturizer for face, body, hands and feet. Grapeseed oil is my favourite so far!

!